Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Review Aeon, Dark Initiate and Dark Initiate LE  (Read 1187 times)
tblades
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: July 26, 2012, 07:21:50 PM »

The attached video is our review of the Aeon and Dark Initiate sabers.  We didn't talk about the color as it's of no consequence.  You all know the colors you like.  If you watch the video you'll see we mention more than once the weight of these sabers.  It is not a complaint.  It's just that they are MUCH heavier than one might think and , if it's being purchase for children, weight should be taken into consideration.  Also, they are a fun way to teach form and technique while building great hand strength and stamina for both kids and adults.  Well, enough of me prattling on.  Here's the video.  We hope you enjoy it.  Feel free to rant.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTLMd9szEPc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTLMd9szEPc</a>

T-Blades

LordBane10
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 3

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 07:46:39 PM »

Very nice demo and sabers. you must do martial arts training. Well, the younger one anyway. He would make a killer Sith. =]

I love Ultra Sabers!
Sabers: Blazing Red Dominix V2 LE -Main saber-, Guadian Blue blue Liberator, Guardian Blue red Liberator, silver Consular Green Liberator. Orader- GB Bellicose Gold Button Obsidian!

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 08:09:27 PM »

I loved the video review.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by and post.  Also, welcome to the forums.  The reason the Red saber has fewer batteries than the Blue saber is that the Red and Orange LED's require less voltage to power.  Nice job on getting rid of the rattle.  I'll be referring this to others when they ask how to stop it. 

I also would not worry about someone hating on your video concerning the blades.  I know the video you were referring and he blocked me from commenting after I asked if he was screwing around inside the blade and pulled it out himself.  Pretty much everything negative I have seen posted via videos I can reproduce on my own so that leaves alot of doubt for those posting negative reviews about Ultrasabers and their quality.

The younger one is very good at what he does.  I was quite impressed.  What does he study? 

Once again, welcome.  Enjoyed the video and I hope you get the addiction like the rest of us and purchase more in the coming years.

Blue

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -43

Darkside points please

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 10:47:57 PM »

Really solid review! Lots of great info people don't normally cover! Enjoyed watching it.

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

Akos_Amun
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

I am the Hidden One, the White Falcon

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 12:43:23 AM »

great review! I love the feel of the choke points and I think that allows people with smaller hands to use them just fine. The ones like the bellicose that are purely straight make it trickier for small handed people. One thought that I had about the crack.. I have heard people describe a hairline crack before and my thoughts are that the film on the inside has a starting point and it looks like a thin crack, but it's not. I don't know if that is the case at all, but that is the only thing I can think of. I have had some spirited duels and choreographed fights and the midgrade blades have held up just fine.

I like how the red and blue look together in the staff. An interesting combo for sure!

[‾๐‾‾]▦[ooo]▦ị[]ị /RGB Prophecy CE
[))___(___o)_|:)):]GB Liberator V2
((__((>_o_)>(_(_(_(_|_)_)_)_)<(_o_<))__))BR Phantom LE V3
[=[[[[[[[_(_o_( (o(( (\∟[PO][VA][DVA][SRD][SY] Bellicose*
[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__]GB Aeon LE
( ]>|:|:|<( o )|]:[||GB Monarch CE*
*sound
http://chancesofrain.blogspot.c

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -29

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 06:13:34 AM »

Nice review and very nice spinning! Welcome!

There are those that choose to see the Light in everything, and thus are ill equipped to handle the true being of the Darkside!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: