Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 177   Go Down
Author Topic: Let's see what grab bag you got! Post your pics here!  (Read 662490 times)
Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #2535 on: February 03, 2017, 08:43:40 PM »

FedEx dude just left...

*drum roll*

I got a Dominix V2! Smiley

...in BR...

...I also ordered a blade plug...

...and a t-shirt finally.  Grin

From these pictures, I'd say your impulse was spot on, Rapine!   Shocked  Very, very nice, and I really like the red guarded switch on there. I've been liking the fact that I have one on my Dominix, too. Sometimes, a guarded switch just looks better. I love my Ultra Sabers T-Shirts, so glad you got one! I'm so proud to wear mine.

-1 Sith point for you and your new weapon. Jedi are on high alert!

Sounds to me like you totally should have done it.  Grin

This saber was in your destiny for sure, so I agree with SFD - be very glad you did! This was yours to claim.  Cool

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #2536 on: February 04, 2017, 12:43:40 AM »

Thanks you two.  I'm really happy with it. Smiley

Finances will fix themselves - I can't change my mind, and wouldn't anyway. Tongue

LB: I'm normally not a huge fan of the guarded switches, but it's not as toy-like as I expected.  Pretty solid actually.  I like how the spots on them match the blade colours. Smiley

SFD: Ok fine.  Good impulse buy...lol

Taegin: Thanks man.  BR is awesome.  Smiley  CG is my second favourite so far.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #2537 on: February 04, 2017, 05:50:12 PM »

Beautiful black lightsaber Rapine! Congrats!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Haflinger
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -11

50% Ashla, 50% Bogan 100% Star Wars Fan!!

« Reply #2538 on: February 04, 2017, 07:00:56 PM »

Oooh ooh! I got my first pair of Ultrasabers earlier this week. One was a Dark Initiate V4, with a VA blade, but the other was a grab bag in GB.

Ended up getting a Dominix V2.  I think it would have looked better in BR, but I wanted the GB color.  Ooooh well, it still looks cool.

Is it a bad thing if I'm already plotting to get my little mitts on another grab bag or two?

Ultrasaber Collection:
Dark Initiate V4  --  VA (Sound/FOC)
Dominix V2  -- GB (Grab Bag)
Dark Apprentice LE V4 -- BR (Grab Bag)
Archon V2.1 -- SRD (Sound)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2539 on: February 04, 2017, 08:52:12 PM »

Oooh ooh! I got my first pair of Ultrasabers earlier this week. One was a Dark Initiate V4, with a VA blade, but the other was a grab bag in GB.

Ended up getting a Dominix V2.  I think it would have looked better in BR, but I wanted the GB color.  Ooooh well, it still looks cool.

Is it a bad thing if I'm already plotting to get my little mitts on another grab bag or two?

That's a beautiful saber. I should get one in GB sometime. Also, that's an awesome blanket.

I don't think it's a bad thing.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Haflinger
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2540 on: February 04, 2017, 09:46:52 PM »

That's a beautiful saber. I should get one in GB sometime. Also, that's an awesome blanket.

Thank you! I love that quilt too.  It doesn't have much padding to it, but it fits my room theme, which is Star Wars #obsessedfangirlforever

i just use a white IKEA comforter under it. I love the colors to it, and how nice it looks.

I don't think it's a bad thing.

Yay! Because I just went ahead and got another grab bag. And maybe another saber too.  Wink

Ultrasaber Collection:

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #2541 on: February 04, 2017, 09:58:15 PM »

Ended up getting a Dominix V2.  I think it would have looked better in BR, but I wanted the GB color.  Ooooh well, it still looks cool.

Hey there, Haflinger! The picture you promised, right on! Like TR said your quilt is fantastic, and I'm impressed with how you placed your blade to perfectly overlay the X-Wing so the end of the blade almost looks like a cross guard saber (where the Wings resemble the side blades Cheesy) The colors of the graphics on the quilt also makes it looks like a shadow being cast from overhead. Cool effect.

Great blade color for the dark hilt of the Dominix, and I love how it has made you wish for another grab bag saber. Definitely a good thing - it's Ultra Sabers, so you'll always get good stuff. I have a Dominix grab bag saber myself and love it. The addiction demands to be fed. Happy saber hunting.  Cool

Sorry I can't give you a Bendhu for the picture share, but a dark side point seems appropriate based on your earlier post about having a Darth Vader ForceFX saber once. Point incoming 👆

*edit* I accidentally gave you a light side point. I'll award you two dark side points today. That'll turn it around. 😅

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #2542 on: February 04, 2017, 10:16:45 PM »

Nice pic Haflinger!

LB, you know you can undo that mistaken point, right? just click the other side and it fixes it for you. dont know if there is a time limit involved, but know that if you spot the mistake when you do it, you can fix it no problem.
Just took you down to 518 with a DS, then clicked LS and it set you to 520 where you should be Wink

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #2543 on: February 04, 2017, 10:27:50 PM »

Nice pic Haflinger!

LB, you know you can undo that mistaken point, right? just click the other side and it fixes it for you. dont know if there is a time limit involved, but know that if you spot the mistake when you do it, you can fix it no problem.
Just took you down to 518 with a DS, then clicked LS and it set you to 520 where you should be Wink
Thanks CVB. I was going to do just that, but was thinking I had to wait an hour. It let me do it now so all fixed.  👍🏻

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #2544 on: February 05, 2017, 04:41:43 AM »

Awesomness Haflinger!

Great pic. Smiley

Right on about getting more sabers too.

LB & Corwyn:  I think the ability to change the FP's works the opposite of the "modify" feature.  In other words, it only works for a brief time afterwards.

Speaking of points...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Haflinger
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2545 on: February 05, 2017, 04:53:40 AM »

Thank you,thank you good sirs all around. Very excited.  I've got a bunch of wall mounts for my sabers coming, so I can put them up on the walls around my posters.  So it was kind of inevitable that I should want more eh. And sales make things very very convenient.  I can wait to use the sabers too. I have a sibling who loves Star Wars as much as I, and a nephew too. Much fun shall be had by all.

Ultrasaber Collection:

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2546 on: February 05, 2017, 02:24:56 PM »

Nice!  A Dominix in blue is always sweet.  I love that combo of a black hilt with a blue blade.  Smiley

Not at all.  Most people want more sabers once they have one or two, and a grab bag is a great way to get sabers for less.  Smiley

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #2547 on: February 07, 2017, 09:47:50 PM »

Cool comforter ( I have never seen that one before) and saber! The GB looks good, but I think I would sand off the black and make it a reverse LE version but that's just me.  Grin

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Haflinger
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #2548 on: February 08, 2017, 05:15:55 AM »

Cool comforter ( I have never seen that one before) and saber! The GB looks good, but I think I would sand off the black and make it a reverse LE version but that's just me.  Grin

Thanks! It's an awesome quilt. I like the elegant simplicity of it, which works well with my room theming (but doesn't come across as too "kiddy' .. I might never grow up, but I don't like character quilts anyway)

Should have another grab bag in BR to share any day now. Pretty excited about it. I also fell in love with the Archon V2.1 as the Deal of the Day, and ordered it with sound and the SRD color (came out to about the same with the Blizzard blowout sale )  so that's my second and third saber.

Ultrasaber Collection:

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #2549 on: February 08, 2017, 05:24:29 AM »

Thanks! It's an awesome quilt. I like the elegant simplicity of it, which works well with my room theming (but doesn't come across as too "kiddy' .. I might never grow up, but I don't like character quilts anyway)

Should have another grab bag in BR to share any day now. Pretty excited about it. I also fell in love with the Archon V2.1 as the Deal of the Day, and ordered it with sound and the SRD color (came out to about the same with the Blizzard blowout sale )  so that's my second and third saber.
That's it... damn all convention... I want one!  Cheesy

I've got a grab bag coming, too! Bought some blades with a coupon I had and threw in a grab bag for fun. Lookin' forward to the surprise myself as well. Excited for you, too!

Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 177   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: