Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 177   Go Down
Author Topic: Let's see what grab bag you got! Post your pics here!  (Read 662223 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #2595 on: March 05, 2017, 05:35:38 PM »

More cool pics bB. Smiley

Nice.  Cool

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #2596 on: March 05, 2017, 06:01:21 PM »

thanks LR, puts most of the crew equipped now too. (granted I recruited one while buying my new PC lol)
but I am thrilled to see the progress of the whole group. just keep adding more resources to the group as well.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Galactic Overlord
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #2597 on: March 05, 2017, 07:33:41 PM »

I received an Aeon v2 in artic blue, with guarded switch/blue button, and a 36" ultra edge mid-grade blade.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #2598 on: March 06, 2017, 05:45:27 AM »

I'd like to see a pic of that one, G.O.!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #2599 on: March 12, 2017, 02:22:32 PM »

I have received a bunch of BR and a few GB grab bags. How rare are the orange or arctic blue

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2600 on: March 12, 2017, 03:55:09 PM »

It's all luck of the draw.  Whatever they have on hand.  GB and BR are very popular colors, so they probably have more of them, as well as CG, on hand.

My grab bags have been these colors:  BR, CG (paid extra for that color on that saber), CG and FO.  So, for me, it was 1 in 4.  However, there are people with more grab bags than me and no FO, I'm sure.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #2601 on: March 12, 2017, 04:12:40 PM »

I have received a bunch of BR and a few GB grab bags. How rare are the orange or arctic blue

I believe it's $5 extra to choose your color from a grab bag so if it's those colors you seek, I'd suggest ponying up the extra $5 and at the very least, you'll have the color you'd wanted

No points, just fist bumps baby!

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #2602 on: March 12, 2017, 04:28:45 PM »

I have ordered one with the color I wanted, I was curious how often the non-normal colors are sent out. I had the pleasure of finding a new home for another of my grab-bags yesterday. It is now the prize possession of a Make A Wish kid. The second one I have had the pleasure to pass along. This one was styled and customized with a Kylo feel to it.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #2603 on: March 13, 2017, 12:24:46 AM »

I have ordered one with the color I wanted, I was curious how often the non-normal colors are sent out. I had the pleasure of finding a new home for another of my grab-bags yesterday. It is now the prize possession of a Make A Wish kid. The second one I have had the pleasure to pass along. This one was styled and customized with a Kylo feel to it.

Kudos to you for for the Make a Wish. That's very honorable thing to do, and a simple force point isn't enough. Thank you for brightening someone's day, honestly

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Choc-O
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #2604 on: March 13, 2017, 07:06:44 PM »

Grab Bag received on Thu 1/26/2017 1:35 pm

Dominix LE V2 - Consular Green

My Sabers (10)
Dominix LE V2 (CG) (Grab Bag) | Prophecy V3 (RD) | Crimson Scorpion (Sound) (DVA & BH FoC) | Menace CE (Emerald) | Initiate V2 (AB) | Initiate V2 (CG) | Sentinel V4 (Diamond) | Black Reaper (Diamond) | Manticore (BR) (Sound V3) (Second Prize Spring Raffle 2017) | Guardian (Sound) (Tri-AB)

Lazarus215
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #2605 on: March 18, 2017, 11:13:23 PM »

The Aeon LE v2 (Arctic Blue)
Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber (Blazing Red)

Super stoked about these! They're great! cant wait to do my video review of these!

(_(_(_(_(_(_(_(_o_(((_(       Stunt Aeon LE v2     )
((_(((_(________o_(((((       Stunt DSIBS v3       )

Project: Custom 3D printed full DIY electronics.

soon...: Dual Phantasm LE v4 

Wishlist:
Guardian Tri GB, Li-Ion, buckpuck setup

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #2606 on: March 19, 2017, 04:42:07 PM »

Great looking sabers and they even came in the right colors, the red on the dark hilt and the blue on the silver hilt.  Wink That's how I would want them.  Point to you for a good score on your grab bags.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #2607 on: March 19, 2017, 04:45:03 PM »

My most recent was an Apprentice V4 with windows in FO, so they do go out from time to time.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #2608 on: March 19, 2017, 05:30:12 PM »

think next year my crew and I will be ready to do similar things like make a wish. be quite a scene with a group in full costume and the kids will love it.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2609 on: March 19, 2017, 06:09:35 PM »

Nice@Big. Not gonna lie his robes looks like a more professional version of Scream/Ghostface robes than what you can get at regular Halloween stores Tongue If they are you should totally have him do a picture with the mask on like I did like 2 years ago Tongue I need me another red saber again so I can pull it off. Lol

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 177   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: