Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 177   Go Down
Author Topic: Let's see what grab bag you got! Post your pics here!  (Read 664543 times)
XWX
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #390 on: October 18, 2012, 08:35:16 AM »

Hey all! First post of mine on the forum, I got a Standard Issue in Consular Green, and I'm loving it!

CrossingStar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -109

Resident Togruta and fan of the Clone Wars

« Reply #391 on: October 18, 2012, 12:01:12 PM »

Hey all! First post of mine on the forum, I got a Standard Issue in Consular Green, and I'm loving it!

If this is your first post, remember to stop by the Rules thread and say hi Smiley

But congrats on the saber, and welcome to the community. I'm Crossing, one of the resident Togruta.

~Nashara/Coronach~ (Togruta) Sith apprentice of Darth Cronfios.

~Xantos~ (Half human half zebrak) No alignment, friend of Devin

Farthing
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #392 on: October 18, 2012, 12:48:13 PM »

Getting my first ultrasaber tommorrow cant wait to show you guys what i get (pics soon!)

There is no Chaos there is Harmony

XWX
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #393 on: October 18, 2012, 04:26:46 PM »

If this is your first post, remember to stop by the Rules thread and say hi Smiley

But congrats on the saber, and welcome to the community. I'm Crossing, one of the resident Togruta.

I stand corrected then, my first post outside of the rules thread, and thank you. ^^ I hope to be somewhat active here!

Guardian Xentai Kaarz
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 20

Knights of the Lost Republic

« Reply #394 on: October 19, 2012, 10:42:12 PM »

I wonder if its at all possible to drop a hint for the guys at UltraSabers, that you dont like a certain hilt. ( I.E. anyting but a _________ please.)

GB Aeon v3 LE
BH Obsidian Bellicose
LIGHTSIDE POINTS!!

Solinus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -209

Black Star Sabers

« Reply #395 on: October 20, 2012, 03:43:41 AM »

I wonder if its at all possible to drop a hint for the guys at UltraSabers, that you dont like a certain hilt. ( I.E. anyting but a _________ please.)

That defeats the purpose of the Grab Bag saber. Part of the excitement is "OMG What am I going to get???". It's also like a lottery system. Sometimes you win big, other times, not as big.

My first grab bag was a blue anodize Liberator v2 in Guardian Blue. I ordered another grab bag not too long ago, and it was a Dark Liberator v3 in Guardian Blue. Everyone else was getting Standard Initiates, Aeons, and others. I had hoped to not get a Liberator, but I did. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy with it. And I got it cheaper than I would have if I had picked it from the selection of single blade sabers ($60 vs $90).

Control your fear. Give in to your hate. Let it guide you along the path and soon you shall find yourself... home.

**Dark Side points appreciated.**

jjpprob
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #396 on: October 22, 2012, 11:40:23 AM »

That defeats the purpose of the Grab Bag saber. Part of the excitement is "OMG What am I going to get???". It's also like a lottery system. Sometimes you win big, other times, not as big.

My first grab bag was a blue anodize Liberator v2 in Guardian Blue. I ordered another grab bag not too long ago, and it was a Dark Liberator v3 in Guardian Blue. Everyone else was getting Standard Initiates, Aeons, and others. I had hoped to not get a Liberator, but I did. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy with it. And I got it cheaper than I would have if I had picked it from the selection of single blade sabers ($60 vs $90).
There's a few things I'd say it'd be ok to ask (though you're not guaranteed obviously) - for example, I could understand if someone wanted either two V2s or two V3s, so that they'd be compatible to combine into a staff. I'd also say if you were planning a jedi costume and weren't fussed about colour but knew you weren't making a sith costume, you could ask for anything except Blazing Red, I'd say that's reasonable too. However, you'd have to be prepared for them to disregard the request at their discretion.

Sabers I own:
Arctic Blue Aeon v3 Stunt

CrossingStar
Knight Commander

« Reply #397 on: October 22, 2012, 03:18:05 PM »

At US, all sabers are wins!

Darth Renov
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -16

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1015140418

« Reply #398 on: October 26, 2012, 07:10:42 PM »

My grab bag came in not 5 minutes ago...

I kinda knew that I'd get this when I asked for red lol. All I have to do now is weather it to match my original.

Ordering another one on payday. Lets see what I can get next time Wink

I sense a disturbance in the forums...

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #399 on: October 27, 2012, 06:12:35 PM »

I really wish I had the funds to go for a Grab Bag. I'm wanting an AS saber now since I'm getting a free book of Lee filters probably later in the week.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Sentiniel Striker
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #400 on: November 02, 2012, 09:12:24 PM »

just got my first grab bag and and im extremely happy its an aeon v3 LE and it has no cosmetic defects at all.  Theblade is consular green and looks amazing.  Definitly a customer for life the is what even the grab bags are like  Grin                  Also my first ultra saber of any kind
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 09:19:09 PM by Sentiniel Striker » Logged

Sills
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #401 on: November 07, 2012, 06:36:24 PM »

Hi, placed an order for a grab bag on Monday as I had no idea what to buy, ordered it with a violet amethyst blade so hopefully the guys will have matched them up nicely.

Just watching the tracking via fed ex which I am finding exciting on its own...at the moment it's at Oakland CA, where ever that is.

PS I am in the UK so could have sometime to wait.

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #402 on: November 07, 2012, 06:41:57 PM »

Oakland is essentially San Francisco, they're right across a bridge from each other. Smiley

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Waxman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 114

« Reply #403 on: November 07, 2012, 10:53:52 PM »

I ordered my 2nd grab-bag on November 5, 2012.

Honestly, I'm really easy with this grab-bag as I purchased it during the 2-day 15% off sale.
Strangely enough, I'm almost hoping it will be another Dominix V2 in Guardian Blue, like my other Grab-Bag so I can purchase a connector and have another saber-staff.

Still though, a V3 would always be nice and I'm a lot more open minded about trying another saber like the Liberator or Standard Issue [preferably in black] even though I don't usually care for those.  The Liberator, from what I heard, is really well balanced, and I would like to have a well-balanced stunt-saber. Of course I care more for a Dominix or Aeon V3 but I'm sure that's what everyone cares about.  If it is a V3, I sure hope it's in Blazing Red...  Cheesy

I realize hoping is pointless with a grab-bag, but surprisingly enough, I find Grab-Bag's a more exciting purchase then knowing what I'm getting.  I have the Consular V3 and the Phantasm Initiate V3.  After seeing Ultrasabers at Wondercon, I have a fairly good idea how the rest of the sabers handle.
But with Grab-Bag's there's that one random factor that I just cannot fathom.  Smiley

I asked Ultrasabers to send some extra business cards in the order.  I hope they did so because I know a plethora of people from my classes, saber-group, Renaissance Faire's and my religious affiliation hang-out group, my Rabbi being one of them, who are really interested in purchasing from Ultrasabers.

Ultrasabers:
Bellicose-VA. Bane-BR. Consular-CG. x2 Initiate V3-SY. Aeon V3-GB. x4 Yari [Pike] Extensions.
Grab-Bag:
Aeon V3-GB. Dark Liberator V3-AB. Dominix V2-AB. Dominix V2-GB. Initiate V2-BR
Wishlist:
Manticore-PO. Dark Catalyst-Emerald. Shock LE-SY. Overlord-BR. Bellicose-VA. Archon-CG. Arbiter-AS.

CrossingStar
Knight Commander

« Reply #404 on: November 07, 2012, 10:56:08 PM »

Hi, placed an order for a grab bag on Monday as I had no idea what to buy, ordered it with a violet amethyst blade so hopefully the guys will have matched them up nicely.

Just watching the tracking via fed ex which I am finding exciting on its own...at the moment it's at Oakland CA, where ever that is.

PS I am in the UK so could have sometime to wait.

Wow! VA is an amazing color Smiley Personally, adegan silver is my favorite, but really all US look awesome XD

Hope it comes quickly. When you get it, be sure to post a review. Everyone around here loves seeing the pics, especially with grab bags.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 177   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: