Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 177   Go Down
Author Topic: Let's see what grab bag you got! Post your pics here!  (Read 664481 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #780 on: May 22, 2013, 06:13:03 PM »

I know cussing isn't really allowed on here but damn Kitra. That's a lot of sabers. Tongue Wish I had that kind of money to blow on any amount of Sabers. Lol.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Oramac
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -256

Dark Side, please. I like the cookies.

« Reply #781 on: May 22, 2013, 07:58:04 PM »

Massive saber order!

I'm a little jealous!  Which one is yours?  I know I'd take the Raven personally, but all of them are pretty sweet.

I give stealth points.  You may get one without ever knowing it! Muwahaha!

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red/AS FOC [or FO/VA FOC]
Initiate v3 with Obsidian - Blazing Red
Initiate v3 - Consular

mkir2010
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #782 on: May 22, 2013, 10:38:18 PM »

My Grab Bag from Last week Was a Prophecy v3 in AS and the one I got today was a DSI in GB:

My Sabers:
Nickel Plated Prophecy v3 in AS (Grab Bag)
Prophecy v2 in CG
Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber Staff in GB
Phantasm in AB and GB
Dominix LE v3 in BR

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #783 on: May 22, 2013, 10:57:57 PM »

Nice Grab Bags. Seems that Ultra Sabers has the colored standard latching switches back. That's cool. Cheesy

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Musenda
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -14

« Reply #784 on: May 22, 2013, 11:52:37 PM »

Found US maybe a month ago. Been wanting a lightsaber since I was a kid but didn't like those old $300 ones with the fragile tubes back in the day. Kicked the idea of making a purchase around for a couple weeks, got hit with bills that postponed a couple more weeks, and now I've finally made my first purchase!!! I'm actually glad for not getting to buy one immediately because I'm appreciating the more plain sabers more than I did a month ago. I'd really be happy with a Dominix, Liberator, Standard Issue, or even an Initiate V3. Whatever it is, I hope I'm a little dissatisfied with it so I have more reason to modify it and make it my own. If it's something like a clawless Raven I'd be happy and then what would I do? lol
Anyway, I went all random and I'm definitely going to take pics when I get it!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #785 on: May 23, 2013, 12:47:32 AM »

I already promised to do so mate. Wink

Not all the sabres are for me.
I ordered one for my Girl which i just engaged on the 15.05.2013 (YAY) one for her little sister (15 years old and a huge SW nerd I love her. Smiley ) and one for my Little sister. I just managed to gather my family here in germany since they have been in Minnesota for the last 22 Years. So my sister is a full fledged american i guess ^^

Can you guys imagine what kind of eyes they have when i present this suprise present to them?
Do you know that Animekittens with the big eyes? That is how i will look like... Grin

That's friggin awesome!  Nice order Kitra, can't wait to hear what they think of their new sabers.  And congrats on your engagement!

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #786 on: May 23, 2013, 03:52:09 AM »

I got a Standard Issue Battle Saber V3.

In Dark Violet Amethyst!

I like the glow effect in this pic.

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG
Prophecy V3 DVA
Standard Issue
Raven BR
Aeon LE V3 GB
Initiate V3 ABx2 & HP
Dominix V2 BR
Aeon V2 GB & EG
*Obsidian
~Raffle Prize

Kitra
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 38

"Use the force, Harry" -Gandalf

« Reply #787 on: May 23, 2013, 04:41:12 AM »

That's friggin awesome!  Nice order Kitra, can't wait to hear what they think of their new sabers.  And congrats on your engagement!

Big Thanks and again lights for you sir! Smiley

Light side points are appreciated. Smiley

Oramac
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -256

Dark Side, please. I like the cookies.

« Reply #788 on: May 23, 2013, 05:18:48 PM »

In Dark Violet Amethyst!

That's a great get!  I like the silver hilt with the darker VA in it.  Looks sweet.

I give stealth points.  You may get one without ever knowing it! Muwahaha!

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red/AS FOC [or FO/VA FOC]
Initiate v3 with Obsidian - Blazing Red
Initiate v3 - Consular

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #789 on: May 23, 2013, 08:14:54 PM »

Great score, Locutis - DVA looks tremendous!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #790 on: June 02, 2013, 02:20:07 PM »

Hey all noob Aurick here! Just curious what's been common lately in the grab bag. Looking to get my first saber here( I told my kids what they were getting me for Father's Day  Wink )

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #791 on: June 02, 2013, 03:35:02 PM »

Hey all noob Aurick here! Just curious what's been common lately in the grab bag. Looking to get my first saber here( I told my kids what they were getting me for Father's Day  Wink )

Welcome, Aurick! Good choice on the Fathers' Day present idea! The thing about grab bags is that there really are no trends with them. The only trends, which are rare and I've seen it with v3 Aeons earlier in the year, is that out of x number of grab bags sent out, a few who received Aeons were the ones who posted. Who knows which ones were shipped that we didn't hear about? It's truly a random shot! When your kids make the order, the Force will be with you. Smiley

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #792 on: June 02, 2013, 09:49:26 PM »

Thanks eerockk for the info. Getting an Aeon v3 would work for me! I dabble in leathercraft so if that we're the case I'd throw a wrap on the handle for comfort! Plus I could upgrade to sound when the finances are right haha. I think I know what to get for late Christmas(tax return) this year! Obsidian! Totally stoked and I don't even have it ordered yet!  Grin MTFBWY

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

MaraJenn
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #793 on: June 03, 2013, 12:28:24 AM »

Semi newbie here! After much research (and forum lurking) and debating, I finally ordered a Grab Bag saber with a HG blade about a week ago, and it shipped today. xD
( Mostly because I want to train using the HG one so wielding the Mid Grade will seem easy.)
I'd be pretty happy with anything I receive, since it's going to be my first saber.

I might even give it to my stepfather for Father's Day and just order myself another. Smiley

Talk nerdy to me

Grab Bags:
Prophecy V3 in Consular Green
Standard Issue V3 in Consular Green
Liberator V3 in Consular Green

MBs:

Initiate V4 in Blazing Red

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #794 on: June 03, 2013, 12:42:35 AM »

Nice all new Grab Bag posts especially that Standard Issue V3 in Dark Violet Amethyst. I might go for another Grab Bag again in July after we get back from Colorado. Not sure what blade/color combo to go for this time though. Wanting something new. Lol. We are going to Colorado by the way so I will be off the forums for a week. Hope you guys can live without me for that long. Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 177   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: