Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 177   Go Down
Author Topic: Let's see what grab bag you got! Post your pics here!  (Read 659654 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #870 on: July 04, 2013, 09:59:44 PM »

Nice score on the CE Liberator. First one I've seen I think. @Stephen. Looks good in Guardian Blue too.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #871 on: July 05, 2013, 08:04:12 AM »

Double Grab Bag

Collectors Edition Liberator V3 in Guardian Blue and Aeon V3 in Consular Green

The nickel plating on the Liberator looks very nice.  I was surprised to get the Collectors Edition.  Pretty good Grab Bag!

I am in love with that Libby!!!  You definitely get a point for this score!

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Neno
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #872 on: July 14, 2013, 08:24:44 PM »

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #873 on: July 17, 2013, 08:00:02 AM »

@Neno. Your picture isn't showing up. I might get me a Grab Bag here in a few days. Fire Orange standard Heavy blade. Selling my old wedding ring and hoping to get a good chunk out of it and hoping to get my PSP sold before Friday. We are officially moving to Colorado and can't wait. =] I might start a saber group out there. Would be awesome if I got a prophecy or Liberator V3 this time. Is standard Heavy Grade blade good for Fire Orange? Might be a few days though hence change of new address and such. Once again. Lol. But it'll be way worth it.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Liselyn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #874 on: July 17, 2013, 08:17:43 AM »

Yep, fire orange looks really good with the Standard HG blade. My husband prefers it with the UE but that's just personal taste.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #875 on: July 17, 2013, 08:27:20 AM »

@bluespike, that Aeon looks really nice with that CG blade! 

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #876 on: July 23, 2013, 12:58:00 AM »

Question for you all.  What has been your average grab bag delivery time?  I want to get one as a present for someone when I get paid at the end of the month and their birthday is on the 9th.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #877 on: July 23, 2013, 01:04:10 AM »

Mine came in 5 days, hoping this one that's coming now is sooner could be 4 days I think this time

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Akos_Amun
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

I am the Hidden One, the White Falcon

« Reply #878 on: July 23, 2013, 06:06:27 AM »

Question for you all.  What has been your average grab bag delivery time?  I want to get one as a present for someone when I get paid at the end of the month and their birthday is on the 9th.

you can ship at different speeds, though I've only ever used the cheapest shipping and have never had it go over a week, unless they are at a con or something, that makes it harder. I would think since I'm in Utah and you're in Kansas that you could buy at the end of the month and it should get to you just fine. Grab bags ship out pretty quick because they are not custom orders. I've had an order ship out just hours after placing it, so order in the morning or the night before that and it'll be on it's way to you in no time.

[‾๐‾‾]▦[ooo]▦ị[]ị /RGB Prophecy CE
[))___(___o)_|:)):]GB Liberator V2
((__((>_o_)>(_(_(_(_|_)_)_)_)<(_o_<))__))BR Phantom LE V3
[=[[[[[[[_(_o_( (o(( (\∟[PO][VA][DVA][SRD][SY] Bellicose*
[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__]GB Aeon LE
( ]>|:|:|<( o )|]:[||GB Monarch CE*
*sound
http://chancesofrain.blogspot.c

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #879 on: July 23, 2013, 11:54:13 AM »

Well, that is promising since I was planning on using the cheapest shipping if possible.  What about if I add things to it?  For instance all the bells and whistles:  UE HG blade, VA color specification(she looooves purple), blade plug, covertech clip and wheel.  Anybody seen what that does to the processing time?

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #880 on: July 23, 2013, 01:41:18 PM »

Doesn't really affect it to much, at least not with mine. The color would be the only thing to give them pause, but that would take them all of five minutes to figure out haha. You should be good my friend, just check there con schedule to make sure they won't be gone or anything

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Akos_Amun
Knight Commander

« Reply #881 on: July 23, 2013, 05:05:53 PM »

Well, that is promising since I was planning on using the cheapest shipping if possible.  What about if I add things to it?  For instance all the bells and whistles:  UE HG blade, VA color specification(she looooves purple), blade plug, covertech clip and wheel.  Anybody seen what that does to the processing time?

I'd recommend, unless you know she likes the heavy blade, to go with the midgrade (regular or UE isn't as big a deal IMO) because the heavy grade is QUITE a bit heavier. The midgrade is quick and easy to control, plenty durable, and to me feels a lot more like a lightsaber should. My fiancee and I prefer the 32 inch blade as well over the 36 inch standard. If she is under 5'7" the 32" blade may be more comfortable to wield as she'll be less likely to hit the ground with the tip.

Doesn't really affect it to much, at least not with mine. The color would be the only thing to give them pause, but that would take them all of five minutes to figure out haha. You should be good my friend, just check there con schedule to make sure they won't be gone or anything

maybe 10 minutes to add the covertec wheel so 15 minutes total. Wink

*sound

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #882 on: July 23, 2013, 05:47:19 PM »

So if I wanted the midgrade UE(been told VA is quite nice with UE) I'd just select the plain UE blade and that would be the midgrade version?  Also, I should just put in comments that I want the 32" rather than the 36"?  She is only 5'2" so that is good to know about the blade comfort.  Also thinking the covertec wheel would be best placed 180* around from the activation switch and about 1-3 inches from the base of the hilt?

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Akos_Amun
Knight Commander

« Reply #883 on: July 23, 2013, 06:01:40 PM »

depending on the hilt. You could just ask to have it 180* around from the button. Often they put in 90* on most hilts. whatever seems right to you. They will put it in the most logical place according to the hilt unless you specify somewhere you'd rather it be. With grab bags though it'd be hard to say what I'd prefer as I won't know what hilt it is. Some I might want closer to the pommel, or further, but they'll do a good job with it. And yes, just put in the comments about the 32" blade, UE looks good with purple. yes the non HG version is the midgrade version.

*sound

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #884 on: July 23, 2013, 06:18:38 PM »

Okay, I think that answers all my questions then.  Thank you all for your advice and assistance and I look forward to posting pictures of her new, and our first, US on here.  One more item on the list for our upcoming Star Wars wedding in October.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 177   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: