Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 177   Go Down
Author Topic: Let's see what grab bag you got! Post your pics here!  (Read 663429 times)
Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1380 on: March 12, 2014, 07:17:16 PM »

Ok here is my grab bag dark libby in v/a

Hold on theres more....
I just got it in this morning and I've already added quick conects and changed the color to my sexy cyan

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Knuckles
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 26

Never, Never, Never Quit

« Reply #1381 on: March 12, 2014, 07:32:27 PM »

That thing is straight sexy.

The oppression of the Sith will never return!

Choco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #1382 on: March 13, 2014, 01:20:18 AM »

Very nice Dark Libby I got a regular silver Libby myself as a grab bag I like it quite a lot as a stunt saber.

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/c021b8deb34e1a14.png[/img]

Sabers I own

Emerald 4 channel Manticore
Dark Standard Issue - BR (grab bag)
Liberator - FO (Grab bag)

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1383 on: March 13, 2014, 03:45:09 AM »

I think that the only other electronics mod that I'll do to this one is up- grade to li-ion from standard batteries. Thanks every one

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Verendus Talionis
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #1384 on: March 14, 2014, 10:08:03 PM »

This is my grab bag I got in today! Aeon V2 in Sentinel Yellow! Really wanting to customize this so if anyone has any good ideas or pictures of other custom aeons, send them my way! Smiley

woops. um. how do i get pics to work..? lol
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 10:15:14 PM by Verendus Talionis » Logged

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/db2a4a864c912a7f.png[/img]

Aeon V2 Sentinel Yellow.
Phantom Initiate LE v3 Consular Green.
Dark Standard Issue Violet Amethyst.
Lightside points please!

Verendus Talionis
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #1385 on: March 14, 2014, 10:24:46 PM »

Okay I figured out the pictures lol. So here's my grab bag Aeon V2 with SY! Any cool ideas on customization for it?

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/db2a4a864c912a7f.png[/img]

Aeon V2 Sentinel Yellow.
Phantom Initiate LE v3 Consular Green.
Dark Standard Issue Violet Amethyst.
Lightside points please!

UnfairBanana
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 26

I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

« Reply #1386 on: March 15, 2014, 01:10:49 AM »

Okay I figured out the pictures lol. So here's my grab bag Aeon V2 with SY! Any cool ideas on customization for it?

I once added a leather wrap to the same hilt. It was alright, but I started to miss the feel of the metal.

Walk always towards the Light.

Wobbywoo
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -18

« Reply #1387 on: March 15, 2014, 07:45:42 AM »

Try a metallic spray-paint job. If you want to do the grooves and main hilt in different colours (Sorry - UK spelling!) then CAREFULLY PVC glue the grooves and paint the entire hilt first. The PVC layers must extend to exactly the same point in every groove! Let the paint dry, and make sure it doesn't chip, crack, peel etc. (if it does, strip the paint and use different paint). Next, very carefully using an exacter knife or anything with a sharp edge, remove the PVC glue - which will be very easy, because PVC doesn't usually stick to metal. You will find that the paint you have used for the main hilt doesn't go into the grooves; the lovely original silver will shine through. Of course, if you don't like this, you can just masking-tape the hilt between the grooves and just paint them however you want.

Of course, safety precautions need to be followed - spray paint is lethal in the bloodstream, so don't inhale, drink or inject it into yourself. Wear eye protection as well. Also, don't drop, crush, burn or cut an empty can of spray paint; the pressure it would release would probably knacker the entire room you're standing in, as well as everything - and everyone - in it. (Oh God, I feel like a Blue Peter presenter!)

NOTE: This is a method I have inferred from other people's work. Do NOT do this until someone else can confirm it, because I have never actually done it myself. Sorry Cheesy

Dark side points please, if necessary!

Sabers:

(_(_(_(_(|o|(((|_|]____Dominix v2_______________)

(⁅⁆} {≣≣(__)≍(o__)≍(€__Gallifreyan Destiny___________)

Crowman76
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -144

Only the choices we make affect the path we follow

« Reply #1388 on: March 15, 2014, 08:39:49 AM »

Overall this saber looks nice and feels good, i wanted a black saber from this grab bag to go with the red blade, well i got it  Smiley and the silver rings really sets it off, all in all im happy with my new addition

DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY PLEASE
Scorpion in PO with AS FOC
Arcon v2.1 in CG with AB FOC
Bellicose in SY with FO FOC
Aeon V3 in CG (stunt)
Dominix LE v2 in BR
Consular in DVA with silver FOC

Wobbywoo
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -18

« Reply #1389 on: March 16, 2014, 08:57:45 AM »

Ok... Grab-bag order in place... now the wait begins!

Dark side points please, if necessary!

Sabers:

(_(_(_(_(|o|(((|_|]____Dominix v2_______________)

(⁅⁆} {≣≣(__)≍(o__)≍(€__Gallifreyan Destiny___________)

Ceb Yil
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #1390 on: March 16, 2014, 02:32:51 PM »

Bit the bullet and ordered a Chosen One, and took advantage of the free initiate offer.  This one will be for my 1 - year old daughter so she can eventually protect herself from her rather Sith -y older brothers.  Cant wait to see what we end up with!  Hoping for a V3 in something other than the DVA, BR, or FO we already have.

Your generous donations of light side points are used to fund the Force - Sensitive Youth Academy, a non - profit group home for troubled Jedi younglings serving the greater Outer Rim region since 2 ABY.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1391 on: March 19, 2014, 07:22:45 AM »

I really want to go for a Grab Bag saber. Tongue Tell me, how does Fire Orange look in either regular blades? Still skeptic about that color for some reason. I know Fire Orange used to be one of the dimmest colors Ultra Sabers offered. Would be cool to get either Liberator in Fire Orange. I'm all for Jedi colors so, until I too get me a Chosen One then that'll be in Blazing Red for sure.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Ceb Yil
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #1392 on: March 19, 2014, 09:36:52 AM »

Zren, of the three we currently have, all of which have midgrade blades, the FO is by far the dimmest.  Still cool, but it wouldn't be my personal first choice on another saber.

Your generous donations of light side points are used to fund the Force - Sensitive Youth Academy, a non - profit group home for troubled Jedi younglings serving the greater Outer Rim region since 2 ABY.

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #1393 on: March 19, 2014, 10:26:41 AM »

Agreed it's really cool but unless it's on an emerald it's a lil bit dimmer than the other colors.

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1394 on: March 20, 2014, 05:03:45 AM »

Then I will still stay away from that color until it gets fixed up if it ever does. x.x Don't want to waist my money. But then some stunt Fire Orange sabers look amazing even with an UEHG blade. Wish US would get a different regular orange somehow, maybe replace the color with an amber.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 177   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: