Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 177   Go Down
Author Topic: Let's see what grab bag you got! Post your pics here!  (Read 664222 times)
PapaBear0069
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

Kneel before your Master

« Reply #1470 on: May 02, 2014, 04:11:38 AM »

Gaa!  Why do I have to be addicted.  My order of sabers including two grab bags is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, and yet I already I want to order more grab bags!

"The Dark Side is its own best teacher."  -Darth Inferius

Dark side points, if you feel I earned them

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1471 on: May 02, 2014, 05:05:30 AM »

Nice Dark Liberator. =] What color?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #1472 on: May 02, 2014, 09:45:43 AM »

Gaa!  Why do I have to be addicted.  My order of sabers including two grab bags is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, and yet I already I want to order more grab bags!

I've got the same problem and no money to order any with. Soon..
Wanna see what you get tomorrow,Good luck!

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1473 on: May 02, 2014, 10:44:30 AM »

I know how you guys feel. x.x I can't order anything new right now either probably until after Comic Con but it'll probably be my last saber unless I include a Grab Nag in the order just for fun.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #1474 on: May 02, 2014, 05:12:01 PM »

I know how you guys feel. x.x I can't order anything new right now either probably until after Comic Con but it'll probably be my last saber unless I include a Grab Nag in the order just for fun.

I'm feelin' ya on not buying any until after the con. I'm trying to finish our stuff for several over the course of summer and fall, my new dark Jedi outcast outfit and my wife's Jawa Jedi. As far as not buying anyone I don't think I can make that claim, I'd love to have a collection but I think for some I might order hollow hilts.

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #1475 on: May 02, 2014, 05:17:34 PM »

I'm feelin' ya on not buying any until after the con. I'm trying to finish our stuff for several over the course of summer and fall, my new dark Jedi outcast outfit and my wife's Jawa Jedi. As far as not buying anyone I don't think I can make that claim, I'd love to have a collection but I think for some I might order hollow hilts.

It would be worth getting a stunt saber with standard setup over just a random hilt, especially if you don't intend to add sound to it. The stunt versions aren't much more than the empty hilts considering you get a working saber, and not all the hilts are offered in the "build your own" section.

Wobbywoo
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -18

« Reply #1476 on: May 02, 2014, 08:09:03 PM »

I finally took pics. Lol. Anyway, here is a pic of all of my sabers including my kids'. I got the standard issue as my first purchase/ grab bag. Added some o rings to break up the plain silver. Also  there is my dark prophecy from the raffle and my sweet new consular with new styled emitter I won in the raffle.

Is there any easy way to procure one of those emitters? *drools with envy*

Dark side points please, if necessary!

Sabers:

(_(_(_(_(|o|(((|_|]____Dominix v2_______________)

(⁅⁆} {≣≣(__)≍(o__)≍(€__Gallifreyan Destiny___________)

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #1477 on: May 02, 2014, 09:33:56 PM »

It would be worth getting a stunt saber with standard setup over just a random hilt, especially if you don't intend to add sound to it. The stunt versions aren't much more than the empty hilts considering you get a working saber, and not all the hilts are offered in the "build your own" section.

True, thanks for the tip. I only have and will likely only buy stunt sabers. I hear the sound in my head and only really use them for cons and parties, not really worth the extra cash when it isn't loud enough to be heard over a billion people. I was thinking hollow hilts just to hang on my wall - I'd like to get one of each of the Original Trilogy-inspired sabers and I think a few of the others look cool. Just don't think I'd ever carry them as I tend to avoid face characters (in the SW universe, anyways).
So far as sabers I'd actually use I'd like to get one that's fairly universal (like the Shock) with Emerald so I can use it for anything.

Man... That's somewhat off topic.
How 'bout those grab bags? heh

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1478 on: May 04, 2014, 07:34:48 AM »

I usually just get stunt hilts myself actually just for that reason. Only saber with sound I have right now is my Bellicose and that'll be it for sound for me. I plan to send my saber in for some major upgrades after Comic Con. Obsidian 3.0, in hilt re-charge, and silver FOC added. I thought to myself when I got my Bellicose I gotta have at least one saber with sound.

Steffenator
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 26

This is not the post you're looking for.

« Reply #1479 on: May 08, 2014, 05:52:00 AM »

I finally took pics. Lol. Anyway, here is a pic of all of my sabers including my kids'. I got the standard issue as my first purchase/ grab bag. Added some o rings to break up the plain silver. Also  there is my dark prophecy from the raffle and my sweet new consular with new styled emitter I won in the raffle.

You are super lucky, man. This is me, jealous.  Cry

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #1480 on: May 08, 2014, 06:30:05 AM »

I do like it. I just played around with the colors last night. Turns out I got a green/amber led not red like id thought. So I can make various shades of greens and yellows and oranges. Right now it's pulsing between a couple of yellows and has orange foc. I just have to figure out how to change the sounds and I'll play with the other sound fonts.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Steffenator
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #1481 on: May 09, 2014, 05:18:36 AM »

Yea, rub it in.
 Tongue

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #1482 on: May 09, 2014, 05:33:47 AM »

Gladly

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #1483 on: May 09, 2014, 09:24:26 AM »

I do like it. I just played around with the colors last night. Turns out I got a green/amber led not red like id thought. So I can make various shades of greens and yellows and oranges. Right now it's pulsing between a couple of yellows and has orange foc. I just have to figure out how to change the sounds and I'll play with the other sound fonts.

Sounds like some interesting color combos and that emitter is neat. Definitely unique.
I'm staring to like the idea of the dual color Emerald setups.
Awesome luck on that raffle

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Steffenator
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #1484 on: May 10, 2014, 01:29:59 AM »

My first ever Grab Bag saber; an Aeon that I'm in the process of customizing....

The ring on the end is the future home of a red ribbon... Shaolin style!
Like an idiot, I put a momentary switch on it, and it's just a basic model, no sound or effects, but I love the button, so the next bit of money I get is going into another obsidian board, and a FOC LED module (yay!)
The catch is that this hilt is NOT MLS compatible, so I'll have to come up with a sneaky way to fit the speaker in there.
When I'm done with this bad boy, you won't even recognize it... yea, it'll probably look that bad. :p

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 177   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: