Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 177   Go Down
Author Topic: Let's see what grab bag you got! Post your pics here!  (Read 663796 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1935 on: May 14, 2015, 07:09:09 AM »

Ok, I went back to the very beginning of this thread to see the history of some of the more rare grab bags that were received and shared by forum members.  Some pretty good stuff over the past few years, and think of all the amazing ones that were never shared or were received by non-forum customers. 

These are in no particular order and were purchased - not received as prizes or as extras through promotions from what I could tell:

Arbiter
Nickel Plated Monarch
Catalyst
Nickel Plated Liberator V3
Bellicose x2
Bane
Nickel Plated Prophecy V3 x9
Raven x4
Archon V2.1 x4
Shock LE x3
Overlord x2
Manticore SE

It's likely I missed ones that were mentioned with no pics, so sorry about that.  And of course there are the many cool grab bags that were given through US promos and as prizes too!  But this was more for those interested in straight up buying a grab bag and what could come of it Cheesy
Awesome stuff US!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Jason84
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #1936 on: May 15, 2015, 02:01:54 AM »

Dominix LE V3 in Consular Green. I chose the green just to be sure. It's my first UltraSaber and I like it so far. It's super bright compared to my signature fx and I'm not afraid that I'm going to break it. My sons think its awesome. Now I need to get one with sound...

PepsimanX
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1937 on: May 16, 2015, 04:32:34 AM »

A Dominix V2.  I chose the blade color (Fire Orange), which looks great with the black hilt IMHO.  I may be biased as a San Francisco Giants fan.  Grin

This is my first Ultra Saber, having owned 3 Master Replicas models (Anakin, Mace, build-your own).  When I can afford it, I may get one with sound later.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1938 on: May 16, 2015, 05:01:45 AM »

Nice Dominix sabers guys. Always a good first of either version Smiley That Fire Orange looks good though. Blade type?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

PepsimanX
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1939 on: May 16, 2015, 05:18:53 AM »

Nice Dominix sabers guys. Always a good first of either version Smiley That Fire Orange looks good though. Blade type?

UltraEdge Heavy.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1940 on: May 16, 2015, 05:21:02 AM »

I'm sold on a Fire Orange with that blade then Tongue How does it look in person? Probably about the same as Blazing Red

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

pepsiaddict
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

Brother of the Force: Neither Jedi nor Sith

« Reply #1941 on: May 19, 2015, 05:01:14 AM »

Dominix LE v3
Heavy Grade Adegan Silver
Covertec Clip & Wheel

This is my first saber and I am very pleased with it overall. There are two minor imperfections that bother me (I'm a bit meticulous by nature). I now know had I ordered this exactly as I received it as a 'deal of the day' it would have been one cent cheaper - so this will likely be my only grab bag ever. I apologize for the poor camera work this is the first I've used my camera in over a year.
The machining of the hilt is a pleasure on the eyes. Quality work.
Here she is, yet unnamed:

Hilt

Lighted, lights on

Lighted, pitch black

Adegan Silver (in regards to Heavy Grade) is an outstanding color, I chose it in homage to Corran Horn's first saber from 'I, Jedi', my favorite SW book. When looking at any part of the blade dead on it's silver, while the greater the angle away you look the whiter it gets. It gives the illusion of changing silver to white as it moves. Very cool. Here's an angle that my camera was able to catch the differences in color. The silver has a very slight blue hue but gives off no blue light of any sort.

Here are the imperfections that bother me a bit. I'm not going to complain as it was a grab bag but if I ordered a specific blade and the wheel and button were like this I'd be extremely unhappy.

The ON/OFF button was jammed in, scraping some plastic on the guard; it wasn't inserted far enough as there's gaps on both sides.

The other imperfection was the installation of the Covertec wheel. It was installed over a groove in the hilt, which leaves a sloppy look in my eyes. And looking at the angle of the allen bolt attaching the wheel to the hilt, looks like it was installed rather sloppily.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 05:07:25 AM by pepsiaddict » Logged

I've got my Ford, my Springfield, and now my UltraSaber. Life is good.

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #1942 on: May 19, 2015, 05:50:22 AM »

^  I've never heard AS described like that before, that's sounds awesome! Love how MG blades show light, kind of like it's moving within its own space if that makes sense Cheesy. Too bad about the covertec wheel though it is a grab bag. I'd suggest removing the wheel and replacing it with an 8/32 button screw 1/8 inch long to clean up the look.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1943 on: May 19, 2015, 06:42:01 AM »

That is a nice Grab Bag get though

pepsiaddict
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

Brother of the Force: Neither Jedi nor Sith

« Reply #1944 on: May 20, 2015, 04:51:06 AM »

^  I've never heard AS described like that before, that's sounds awesome! Love how MG blades show light, kind of like it's moving within its own space if that makes sense Cheesy. Too bad about the covertec wheel though it is a grab bag. I'd suggest removing the wheel and replacing it with an 8/32 button screw 1/8 inch long to clean up the look.

Will said button screw work in the covertec clip?

I've got my Ford, my Springfield, and now my UltraSaber. Life is good.

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #1945 on: May 20, 2015, 02:14:24 PM »

Will said button screw work in the covertec clip?

Yeah that's what I was referring to with the button screw I mentioned. I use one of those button screws to replace the covertec wheel on my lightsaber if I want a smoother look and to have more grip for duelling.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1946 on: May 24, 2015, 12:46:00 AM »

I need to give a Grab Bag a try again sometime for fun just to see what I'd get this time. Might go Consular Green

Inzane
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 30

Light side points please.

« Reply #1947 on: May 24, 2015, 10:20:59 PM »

Here's my recent grab bag, which also happened to be my very first Ultrasabers purchase.

An Aeon V3 in Blazing Red, 32" mid-grade blade.  Very happy with it.   Thank you Emory and Ultrasabers!

Aeon v3 (BR, 32" MG)
Dominix LE v4 w/ sound (SRD w/ AB FoC, 32" UE)
Dark Initiate LE v3 (BR, 24" UE)
Initiate LE v3 (GB, 24" UE)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1948 on: May 25, 2015, 04:39:09 AM »

That shorter blade plus it being a Mid Grade blade makes it seem much brighter. Nice score =] Definitely gotta get your dude a saber now and he seems to be a future Sith too Tongue

wargame_insomniac
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 48

« Reply #1949 on: May 26, 2015, 06:58:01 PM »

My first Saber arrived this morning. Real quick service from Ultra Sabers - ordered Wedneday and only took so long due to timing of Sunday and then UK Bank Holiday.

Was a Dominix LE v4. Perfect- combination of black and silver was just what I imagined of an ideal Lightsaber. Love the emitter windows - looks awesome when lit. Went for classic Consular Green but I reckon with the black hilt it would look stunning with Orange or Yellow blade. Might have to buy another Saber and swap the blades over......

Well chuffed!!!

Thanks Emory and thanks Ultrasabers. Another satisfied customer.

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 177   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: