Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 177   Go Down
Author Topic: Let's see what grab bag you got! Post your pics here!  (Read 664374 times)
@hsokafan
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 65531

« Reply #2325 on: June 25, 2016, 05:33:17 AM »

Who's got the record for the most grab bags???😀

Lightside points. May the force be with you!!😉
14 Sabers:
Initiate LE V2 (3 of them) 1 green 2 bright green (Phantasm V2)
Dark Initiate LE V4 lite sound 24" UE MG, windows, AS with color discs use my GB blade for practice.
More fun color discs!!!😃
Dark Initiate V4 BR 24" UE MG, silver v2 coupler
Black coupler
RGB Manticore 36" UE HG sound FoC AS Covertec
RGB Dominix 36"
Archon V3.1 AS FOC AB
Rgb Dominix w covertec
Initiate LE V4 GB
Dark Apprentice LE V4 SRD
Sentinel V4 LE BR
PHANTOM V2 SRD (2 DOMINIX)

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2326 on: June 25, 2016, 01:18:21 PM »

So if you live in another country u get US pommel? Those look cool!!😉

It doesn't matter what country you live in, you can get the US blade plug simply by ordering one.  It stands for Ultra Sabers, by the way.  Smiley

@hsokafan
Knight Officer

« Reply #2327 on: June 25, 2016, 08:10:24 PM »

Oops. Thought that was a pommel.
I was practicing with my 2 initiate sabers and smacked myself in the head with my shoto trying to dodge my main blade.
Guess I got hit harder than I thought. Lol😁

14 Sabers:
Dark Initiate LE V4 lite sound 24" UE MG, windows, AS with color discs use my GB blade for practice.
More fun color discs!!!😃
Black coupler
RGB Dominix 36"
Archon V3.1 AS FOC AB
Rgb Dominix w covertec
Initiate LE V4 GB
Sentinel V4 LE BR

CyndelleRaine
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #2328 on: July 10, 2016, 05:49:35 AM »

I received a Dominix V2 as a grab bag. I chose Adegan Silver with color discs because I'm not good with decisions. This yellow orange is definitely one of my favorite combos alongside turquoise and lavender. Waiting for lee filters to arrive so I can experiment on more colors. ^_^

I added pleather grips because the hilt was too small for me. And so it won't be too slippery for when I do spins. I'm glad I asked that they give me a 32" blade instead of the 36". Im too short for the latter.

Initially I was upset because I really wanted one the initiates or apprentice (and the LE) models. I guess was intimidated by the length of the hilt. But after today's class, I am very happy with it. I didn't have any problems with it at all, except that I accidentally unraveled the grips. Wore gloves instead. Haha
And I was actually sad until I realize that I could make a quarterstaff by using a coupler and 2 Dominixes.

I think I shall name it Demetria >_<

@hsokafan
Knight Officer

« Reply #2329 on: July 10, 2016, 01:04:56 PM »

That particular model you can even add RGB to. 7 colors available at the touch of a button.
Bought 2 to make the staff.
Also got 3 Adrian silver sabers. Love swapping colors!!😀

14 Sabers:
More fun color discs!!!😃
Black coupler
RGB Dominix 36"
Archon V3.1 AS FOC AB
Rgb Dominix w covertec
Initiate LE V4 GB
Sentinel V4 LE BR

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #2330 on: July 10, 2016, 01:56:04 PM »

I received a Dominix V2 as a grab bag. I chose Adegan Silver with color discs because I'm not good with decisions. This yellow orange is definitely one of my favorite combos alongside turquoise and lavender. Waiting for lee filters to arrive so I can experiment on more colors. ^_^

I added pleather grips because the hilt was too small for me. And so it won't be too slippery for when I do spins. I'm glad I asked that they give me a 32" blade instead of the 36". Im too short for the latter.

Initially I was upset because I really wanted one the initiates or apprentice (and the LE) models. I guess was intimidated by the length of the hilt. But after today's class, I am very happy with it. I didn't have any problems with it at all, except that I accidentally unraveled the grips. Wore gloves instead. Haha
And I was actually sad until I realize that I could make a quarterstaff by using a coupler and 2 Dominixes.

I think I shall name it Demetria >_<

Very nice.  The pleather wrap looks great.

One good thing about the V2 is that it's shorter than the V3 or V4.  So, it's not quite as big a hilt.  (and we won't even get into any of the truly massive hilts they have)  32 is definitely a nice length of blade for that hilt.  I tried a 36 in one of my Aeon V2s and it seemed a bit much, even though I'm tall.  I think it's just the size of the hilt, it works better with a 32, in my opinion.  The bigger hilts work great with the 36.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #2331 on: July 19, 2016, 08:57:46 AM »

Holy honk @hsokafan!

Look at that list now.  14 sabers!

Wow. O_o

+1
Edit: Oh ya - can't +1 you - I forgot. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #2332 on: July 19, 2016, 03:32:31 PM »

I'm not doing too bad either....up to 3 now.

eventually at least 4 more on my list. Dominix V4 basic sound. Malice prem sound, dark Si and libby at least

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #2333 on: July 19, 2016, 03:52:12 PM »

I'm not doing too bad either....up to 3 now.

eventually at least 4 more on my list. Dominix V4 basic sound. Malice prem sound, dark Si and libby at least
Not at all bigBear Smiley

4 more eh? Tongue

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #2334 on: July 19, 2016, 07:09:49 PM »

Here's the issue bigBear . . . each lightsaber has it's own story and purpose per Jedi/Sith. While 4 may seem like a lot(and it is Smiley), more stories will start to surface in your heart and mind therefor making potentially difficult to end there Cheesy

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #2335 on: July 20, 2016, 05:31:50 AM »

I agree completely.....like I said....at least 4 more. Dark Sentinel LE looks nice too but let's start with small goals lol.

be nice to have 1 of each color just to show off to others.....and I do randomly open carry a hilt. kinda fun when the kids stop and ask about it (so US may have more orders due to my stunts as well)

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #2336 on: July 22, 2016, 08:28:51 PM »

Ok, finally got some pc access so I post some pics. Back in May I got 3 grab bags: a Guardian Blue Apprentice LE, Orange Dominix LE, and a Dark Initiate LE in blazing red. So far the Apprentice has been repainted and I'll do a post on it in the Customization section. Otherwise the other 2 are as they came. Now for some pics.

Here's a pic of the Dark Initiate with the yari pike extension I got with the order.

And lastly the Apprentice and Initiate coupled. I'm going to get some shorter blades at some point to make spinning easier. With the 36's I hit the ground alot when I try.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #2337 on: July 23, 2016, 04:53:28 AM »

really liking the white/ gold look there. very nice.

who's scruffy looking?

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #2338 on: July 23, 2016, 05:13:36 AM »

Very nice job painting that Apprentice.  All three of those are great sabers.  I love the mismatched staff.  Smiley

Force Metal
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 89

« Reply #2339 on: July 27, 2016, 07:35:50 AM »

This arrived yesterday, my first saber.

Can I tempt you, come with me
Be 'devil may care', fulfill your dream
If I said I'd take you there
Would you go, would you be scared

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 177   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: