Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 177   Go Down
Author Topic: Let's see what grab bag you got! Post your pics here!  (Read 663941 times)
crema
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #2550 on: February 09, 2017, 08:03:23 PM »

I got a Dark Liberator v3 BR for my first grab bag! I feel so lucky...
I love how elegant it looks and the grip feels perfect even though I have small hands.
Since the finish is very smooth with no grooves, I decided to play with some of my scrap leather and made leather grips for areas I hold on.
I am still thinking what else I could do. Maybe a shroud around the emitter and some laser engraving?

The only flaws I found were these minor dents that are visible only under the bright light.

I love it a lot and I think I should order another grab bag soon.

samsquamch
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #2551 on: February 09, 2017, 10:03:06 PM »

Ordered 2 grab bags with 3 grab bag blades last night. Requested a black hilt with red blade in the comments, but don't really expect it. Will be happy with whatever I get. I will get pics up as soon as they come in.

Reaper w/ Obsidian Lite in VA

Stunt:
Dominix V2 in BR
Liberator in AB

samsquamch
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #2552 on: February 09, 2017, 10:16:21 PM »

Ordered 2 grab bags with 3 grab bag blades last night. Requested a black hilt with red blade in the comments, but don't really expect it. Will be happy with whatever I get. I will get pics up as soon as they come in.
Talk about timing; just got notification of delivery for tomorrow!! Sadly, I'm working a 24 tomorrow so won't be able to unbox until Saturday Sad

Reaper w/ Obsidian Lite in VA

Stunt:
Dominix V2 in BR
Liberator in AB

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2553 on: February 10, 2017, 02:26:48 AM »

I love it a lot and I think I should order another grab bag soon.

Indeed, you should.  Also, please acknowledge the forum rules, follow the red text on the main page.  Thanks in advance.  Smiley

A Dark Liberator as your very first grab bag is a tremendous score.  Thanks a lot for sharing the pictures.  Do you feel you're aligned more towards the light or the dark side?

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #2554 on: February 10, 2017, 02:55:57 AM »

Way to go crema!

Nice score. Smiley  Nice work on the leather too.

Good job samsquamch!

Looking forward to seeing what you get. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

crema
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #2555 on: February 10, 2017, 03:54:31 AM »

Indeed, you should.  Also, please acknowledge the forum rules, follow the red text on the main page.  Thanks in advance.  Smiley

A Dark Liberator as your very first grab bag is a tremendous score.  Thanks a lot for sharing the pictures.  Do you feel you're aligned more towards the light or the dark side?

Oh I am so sorry about that! I also just realized the pics are way over 800*800 but it seems like I can't change out the pictures....
Anyways, I guess dark side since I am a loyal member of 501st.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2556 on: February 10, 2017, 04:10:57 AM »

Oh I am so sorry about that! I also just realized the pics are way over 800*800 but it seems like I can't change out the pictures....
Anyways, I guess dark side since I am a loyal member of 501st.

It's OK, you're not the first person by far to miss that, nor will you be the last.  You're good to go now that the rules have been acknowledged.  Smiley

As for the image thing, you're not that much larger than 800 pixels.  (1024 isn't *that* huge)  It looks like the forum scaled them down just fine.  To be honest, I've seen larger pics posted by longtime members.

And, dark side point awarded.  Thanks for the share, welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time here.  Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2557 on: February 10, 2017, 04:44:15 AM »

Nice Grab Bag get for sure. I've never been that lucky Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #2558 on: February 10, 2017, 09:15:12 PM »

Congrats on the Dark Liberator. I kept hoping to get one in a grab bag, but recently just broke down and bought one. My next grab bag holy grail would be a Dark Standard Issue.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Haflinger
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -11

50% Ashla, 50% Bogan 100% Star Wars Fan!!

« Reply #2559 on: February 10, 2017, 10:27:06 PM »

My second grab bag.

Dark Apprentice LE  V4 in BR with an AV button (total surprise on that!) Cheesy

I ordered 2 Initiate grab bag blades and put them on my Dark Apprentice and  my Dark Initiate, they're bookending one of my Star Wars prints on my wall right now.  Red and purple.  So awesome.

Ultrasaber Collection:
Dark Initiate V4  --  VA (Sound/FOC)
Dominix V2  -- GB (Grab Bag)
Dark Apprentice LE V4 -- BR (Grab Bag)
Archon V2.1 -- SRD (Sound)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2560 on: February 11, 2017, 12:41:40 AM »

My second grab bag.

Dark Apprentice LE  V4 in BR with an AV button (total surprise on that!) Cheesy

I ordered 2 Initiate grab bag blades and put them on my Dark Apprentice and  my Dark Initiate, they're bookending one of my Star Wars prints on my wall right now.  Red and purple.  So awesome.

Fellow Apprentice saber-er. I absolutely love the hilt. It is so comfortable.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #2561 on: February 11, 2017, 01:23:23 AM »

My second grab bag.

Dark Apprentice LE  V4 in BR with an AV button (total surprise on that!) Cheesy

I ordered 2 Initiate grab bag blades and put them on my Dark Apprentice and  my Dark Initiate, they're bookending one of my Star Wars prints on my wall right now.  Red and purple.  So awesome.

That is freaking gorgeous! Wow, those two silver rings and then the tapered silver edge on the emitter really pop on that thing! Nice grab bag! Congrats to you and point for the awesomeness of sharing pics with us!   Grin

I also just got my grab bag today and was blown away when I saw what it was... a brother to a saber I already have... I've seen many pictures of it lately and have been drawn to it - was about to add it to my wishlist, and BOOM! I tossed in a grab bag saber on an order I was making to get some blades, stands and a recharge port charger for my wife's new saber, got free shipping plus 10 percent off the grab bag saber.  Hoped but never suspected it would actually happen that Ultra Sabers would send me....

Drum roll please...

Dark Prophecy... meet your long lost brother, the Silver Prophecy in Consular Green:

It came with two regular blade set screws but without the brass thumb screws that screw on those, which is PERFECT, because I replaced those on my Dark Prophecy anyway with thumb screws the same size as the set screws, and I did the same here. Plus they did not install a Covertec Wheel and replaced it with a button screw, which, again, I would've done myself anyway, as I have done on quite a few of my sabers.  I have spare black, silver and gold Covertec Wheels, so if I ever want to put one on here, I shall!   Wink   It's like they read my thoughts  Cheesy  The Force is strong with Ultra Sabers!

Thank you, thank you, Ultra Sabers!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #2562 on: February 11, 2017, 02:13:37 AM »

Congratulations on the Prophecy! That's my grab bag holy grail number 2.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2563 on: February 11, 2017, 02:16:18 AM »

I also just got my grab bag today and was blown away when I saw what it was... a brother to a saber I already have... I've seen many pictures of it lately and have been drawn to it - was about to add it to my wishlist, and BOOM! I tossed in a grab bag saber on an order I was making to get some blades, stands and a recharge port charger for my wife's new saber, got free shipping plus 10 percent off the grab bag saber.  Hoped but never suspected it would actually happen that Ultra Sabers would send me....

Drum roll please...

Dark Prophecy... meet your long lost brother, the Silver Prophecy in Consular Green:

It came with two regular blade set screws but without the brass thumb screws that screw on those, which is PERFECT, because I replaced those on my Dark Prophecy anyway with thumb screws the same size as the set screws, and I did the same here. Plus they did not install a Covertec Wheel and replaced it with a button screw, which, again, I would've done myself anyway, as I have done on quite a few of my sabers.  I have spare black, silver and gold Covertec Wheels, so if I ever want to put one on here, I shall!   Wink   It's like they read my thoughts  Cheesy  The Force is strong with Ultra Sabers!

Wow, congratz LB. The Prophecy (or Dark Prophecy) is one of the highest sabers on my wishlist right now. Very nice, and in CG too. It looks great.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Haflinger
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -11

50% Ashla, 50% Bogan 100% Star Wars Fan!!

« Reply #2564 on: February 11, 2017, 02:35:44 AM »

That is freaking gorgeous! Wow, those two silver rings and then the tapered silver edge on the emitter really pop on that thing! Nice grab bag! Congrats to you and point for the awesomeness of sharing pics with us!   Grin

It's the purtyfuls! I unwrapped it, and was blown away by how awesome it was.  So elegant.  It wasn't the only saber in my order, I got the Archon V 2.1 in SRD, but I want to try and pose with my Jedi robes holding that one, so pictures will have to wait.

Drum roll please...

Shocked

WOW LB!  What a gorgeous gorgeous lightsaber.  So elegant, so civilized.  Beyond awesome, dude!!  Huge congratulations for the grab bag win.

Ultrasaber Collection:
Dark Initiate V4  --  VA (Sound/FOC)
Dominix V2  -- GB (Grab Bag)
Dark Apprentice LE V4 -- BR (Grab Bag)
Archon V2.1 -- SRD (Sound)

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 177   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: