Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Author Topic: Backup Weapons  (Read 12017 times)
Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2011, 05:31:33 AM »

I thought of that as well, however it still reflects poorly on him even if that was the case.

Honestly, if he's your brother, then that makes you your brothers' keeper, so go keep him somewhere else. Like a small, dark, air-tight someplace else.

Ahhhh, does that reflect poorly on me.......... let me go cry about it  Roll Eyes , feline, how about we do as Lord Raze stated, and drop this pointless bickering...... you don't like me..........  Grin I DON'T LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wink .  I know it's hard waiting for the stormtroopers to brake your door down and finish executing Order 66, and you need something to consume your remaining time left.......... But As My Father Used To Say, You've Got a Right To Be Wrong lmao  Cheesy

and Lord Kush is My Brother in Darkness, and He and I will be happy to throw you out the airlock the minuet that you decide you have had enough of this life and are ready to be "one with the force", you just let us know when your ready okay  Wink

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: