Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Imperial March Vaders Theme as a Power Up LSU.  (Read 3444 times)
Lionus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -29

Dark side points please!

« on: July 31, 2012, 06:24:04 PM »

I was fooling around with the Obsidian LSU converter and ripped The Imperial March Vaders Theme and used it as a power up LSU for my Raven. Lemme know what you guys think?  Grin

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ibCZEkl_cc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ibCZEkl_cc</a>
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 07:46:22 PM by Deep » Logged

There are those that choose to see the Light in everything, and thus are ill equipped to handle the true being of the Darkside!!!

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 08:49:37 PM »

That's awesome!

dark side points please

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Dark side points please!

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 09:00:27 PM »

Thanks Vex! It was a bit challenging, but I got it! Grin

There are those that choose to see the Light in everything, and thus are ill equipped to handle the true being of the Darkside!!!

Killic
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 07:17:29 PM »

That's awesome!

^^This.  Grin

Sabers: FO  Dominix V2 aka Torch
              FO Dominix V3 aka Flame Brand

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Dark side points please!

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 02:55:34 AM »

^^This.  Grin

Thanks Killic!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 04:28:25 AM »

Nice. Cheesy Such a classic.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 05:04:32 AM »

That was amazing.  I come back from vacation and this video is there waiting for me to watch.  Made my entire night at work.  Thanks for posting and cannot wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

BlackHawk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -38

I cannot be seen, for black is colorless...

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 05:11:41 AM »

You have to tell me how you did that...

Dark Side points are what I desire...

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Dark side points please!

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 05:15:14 AM »

Nice. Cheesy Such a classic.

This tune is totally infectious!  Grin

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Dark side points please!

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 05:17:46 AM »

That was amazing.  I come back from vacation and this video is there waiting for me to watch.  Made my entire night at work.  Thanks for posting and cannot wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Blue you certainly know how to make a Sith Blush!  LOL Cheesy Thanks for the compliment!

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Dark side points please!

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2012, 05:48:49 AM »

You have to tell me how you did that...

Lol! Long roundabout process! I reall had no idea what I was doing, but:

1st - Went onto youtube found a video with the song and used Mozilla Download Helper to rip the video into MP4

2nd - I used a program called Mp4 to Mp3 Converter to convert to wave format and to cut the tune down to an appropriate      length and change to 16bit 4800khz that the LSU conveter likes. This program aslo converted the track to mono which is necessary for the LSU converter.

3rd - Then I used WavePad Sound Editor to cut the tune down to an appropriate length. once I had it the way i liked it saved it to a folder i created on my desktop to contain tracks that i want to convert to LSU fonts.

4th - I opened up the LSU converter and imported the edited track and converted it. Once I did that I just copied and pasted it into an existing font which I used the Sith font.

From there it was business as usual. So instead of using a power up sound, I used the Imperial march that I had custom edited down to size.

The only catch is that this Track is memory hungry! Maybe there is a way to crunch it down even further so as not to eat up so much memory, but I haven't been tinkering with it since so, I can't really say for sure. Maybe a sound compressor or something...

But that is how I did it...

If there is an easier way someone please let me know! LOL!

All in all, I'm pleased with the result!!!  Grin
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 06:14:54 AM by Lionus » Logged

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2012, 01:39:53 AM »

Great job!

LizzAnn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -10

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2012, 04:43:59 PM »

That's really, really awesome!  Cheesy  Stuff like this makes me even more excited to get a saber with Obsidian!

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Dark side points please!

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2012, 07:57:10 PM »

That's really, really awesome!  Cheesy  Stuff like this makes me even more excited to get a saber with Obsidian!

You'll Love It! Totally worth every penny!!! Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: