Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1517022 times)
Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #165 on: April 25, 2011, 10:32:43 PM »

How About a Holocron UBS flash drive( Jedi and Sith versions)?? They are  suppose to hold Knowledge.   I don't know why It hasn't been thought of before(or I just can't find one).. they make everything else a flash drive.
UBS holocrons have been made before but they are hard to come since they are often made in such a small number  Sad  if ultra made a UBS holocron that would be sweet! i would buy one in  a heart beat

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2011, 06:42:49 AM »

UBS holocrons have been made before but they are hard to come since they are often made in such a small number  Sad  if ultra made a UBS holocron that would be sweet! i would buy one in  a heart beat

Yeah I just saw an example some one tried to make on Fx-saber http://www.saberforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=20043.0 But that is really more of a USB hub(which would be really cool) I was thinking more of the just a flash drive on rails that slid out of the holocron. A  2 inch "blue" cube for Jedi and a 3 inch "red" pyramid for Sith should be plenty.  Make It out of light weight molded plastic and have it light up.    I found a photo template for a paper Jedi holocron (just print and piece)But It is 1:1 scale and I am not to sure how to scale it down to print.   
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 07:14:07 AM by Duff Man » Logged

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Gulcasa
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

The Big Bang Theory :D

« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2011, 10:44:47 AM »

holocron USB!!! Cheesy
when you plug it in, it will light up!!

(_||||____o|||||_/                                                             )
STANDARD ISSUE BATTLE SABERS!
(_||||____o|||||_\                                                             )

Darth Ryuyee
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -57

The Bolas Brood Leader

« Reply #168 on: April 28, 2011, 01:28:04 AM »

I think the should add a sound option to the sabers that can fit eco boards like the prophecy, this would cut back on PMs to Ultra and I think be really cool and easy.

Dark Prophecy- Blazing Red
Dark Liberator-Consular Green
Dark War Glaive W/Sound-Guardian Blue
PVC Prophecy-Guardian Blue (niece's)
Dark Standard Issue-Violet Amethyst

Warlock Umbra
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -126

Dark Wizard of the Sith

« Reply #169 on: April 28, 2011, 02:05:06 PM »

Don't know if someone's already suggested this or not, but I think would be nice if Ultrasabers sold DIY kits with all the parts you need. My next saber is probably gonna be a DIY Standard Issue, and I was thinking it would be nice if I didn't have to go elsewhere for some of the parts. Maybe this isn't cost effective enought to do, but it would be really nice!!  Cool

"Malificent"--Dark Shock w/Sith sound__Blazing Red
"Carnage"--SS ed. RGB Raven
"Dominator"--Bane w/Obsidian__Pyrestone Orange/Dark Violet

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #170 on: April 28, 2011, 07:53:32 PM »

Here are some responses to some of the feedback yall have posted:

Q: Low cost sound option as standard option?
A:  We would have to increase saber production dramatically to keep up with the sudden increase in demand and there would be many fans who would be upset that we offered a lower cost sound option after they purchased the more expensive one.  I will need to meditate more on this.

Q: Blasters,  holocrons, etc?
A:  We would prefer to dedicate all resources towards making the best lightsabers in the galaxy,  but I will look into this.

Q :  Tshirts and stickers?
A :  Working on it.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #171 on: April 28, 2011, 07:57:03 PM »

Sounds cool. I can't wait to see those T-Shirts!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #172 on: April 28, 2011, 09:16:12 PM »

Ultra is, as always, the man.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

KingDub
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #173 on: April 28, 2011, 09:48:33 PM »

I'll go ahead and say this again. Imperial Knight hilt

Dominix V2 LE : Artic blue
(_||||____o|||||_:|                                                             )

Dark Initiate : Blazing red
(_||__o|||_:|                                   

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

« Reply #174 on: April 29, 2011, 02:12:23 AM »

i want ultra to make the Ephesian in metal that would be sweet! http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc445/phophjoph15/Greatsword2.jpg

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #175 on: April 29, 2011, 02:17:16 AM »

Ultra is still the man.

@Big Boss:  I could do without that.  It looks like it would be rather expensive and... extravagant, compared to what Ultra usually does.

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

« Reply #176 on: April 29, 2011, 03:21:15 AM »

Ultra is still the man.

@Big Boss:  I could do without that.  It looks like it would be rather expensive and... extravagant, compared to what Ultra usually does.
still would be awesome if they made some it wouldn't be an all time available saber more of a very limited saber that would be appreciated by a few who recognize it's uniqueness.

KingDub
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #177 on: April 29, 2011, 08:47:07 AM »

I'll go ahead and say this again. Imperial Knight hilt

This is such a solid idea!

Dominix V2 LE : Artic blue
(_||||____o|||||_:|                                                             )

Dark Initiate : Blazing red
(_||__o|||_:|                                   

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -56

Darkhorse V | Hunted by Jedi - Hated by Sith

« Reply #178 on: April 29, 2011, 07:48:57 PM »

I know crystal chambers are tough, but I would love to see a 2-piece hilt that consited of one main piece that would be like a short hilt (initiate or prophecy length), with a 2nd piece (the emitter) that just locked onto the blade.  You could just use the same screw that holds the blades in to hold the emitter 'collar' on the blade about an inch above the main part of the hilt.  

Of course, the blade may have to be a little longer since it would have to fit in the main piece just like any other saber, then the collar/emitter would just be haning on the blade, but then the lit blade would be COMPLETELY exposed in a section of the hilt - giving a crystal chamber (or at least cool) effect.  Seems simple enough in my head - the short (main section) of the hilt just wouldn't leave much room for sound without making the overall (emitter to pommel) length pretty massive.

Like this, with any = being nothing but blade showing:

(_(__o((_(=(_/=================)

Heck, where the blade shows through might even act as a good choke point.  That 'step' above the switch is one of the main things I like about my prophecies.  Great for spinning!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 07:56:26 PM by Darkhorse V » Logged

Sabers:.
(__=o=_/PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)
(__=o=_\PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)

(__=o=_/BLAZING RED PVC PROPHECY)
((_(((_o((_/ADEGAN SILVER SS STANDARD ISSUE)
(_((((_o(_{---PYRESTONE SS RAVEN w/OBSIDIAN)

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -56

Darkhorse V | Hunted by Jedi - Hated by Sith

« Reply #179 on: April 29, 2011, 07:52:14 PM »

Heck, I might just cut the angle of the emitter of my RGB Prophecy, cut the whole emitter section off my PVC prophecy (paint it black) and slide the the PVC emitter section onto the blade and tighten up the screw.  BAM!  Crystal-chambered RGB Prophecy!

I kind of feel like I actually have a good/practical idea here, but I've been wrong before.   Smiley  Cheaper than machining windows anyway, right?  Ultra?... Anyone?..... 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 08:06:55 PM by Darkhorse V » Logged

Sabers:.
(__=o=_/PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)
(__=o=_\PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)

(__=o=_/BLAZING RED PVC PROPHECY)
((_(((_o((_/ADEGAN SILVER SS STANDARD ISSUE)
(_((((_o(_{---PYRESTONE SS RAVEN w/OBSIDIAN)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: