Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1508764 times)
obi-six
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #3540 on: July 27, 2015, 03:01:17 PM »

I just wish ultrasabers have a 2 tone prophecy for sale, that's all.

Sent from my ASUS_Z002 using Tapatalk

RGB Overlord obsidian
Initiate V4 obsidian GB
Dominix V4 CG with sound

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2773

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3541 on: July 27, 2015, 03:13:46 PM »

Hey Lord C got his black AV switches. Give it time.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shadowzeak
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #3542 on: August 04, 2015, 03:08:11 PM »

As someone who's new to collecting sabers, two things stick out to me:

The first I'm sure has been mentioned before, but there's 237 pages of posts to go through  Shocked. I noticed in the "Build Your Own Lightsaber" categories, not all of the individual components are listed. I don't know all of the missing ones, but I know the Reaper components are not listed.

Second- Not a saber idea, but something that I think would greatly help the website: A "saber customizer" if will. One of the key advertising points of UltraSabers is how sabers can be customized with interchangeable parts. However to a new person, ordering a custom saber without ordering extra parts or building it from scratch may not appear that straightforward. What would be really cool is a page for ordering a customized saber that loads some kind of interface or app that allows you to select what hilt, emitter, pommel, blade color and length, and all the different options, and show an image or rendering of what the final build would look like. This would be incredibly helpful in visualizing what different combinations of parts look like, and would certainly be useful for all customers, not just new ones. It would make ordering hilts with different emitters/pommels more streamlined, and give an alternative to those who might not be up to building their own from scratch. All the selected options would be given to the techs in list, so all they have to do is pull the parts and assemble per the order.

I'm not a programmer, but obviously that would probably require quite a bit of coding and probably take awhile to put together. If it could be done though, it would be awesome!

Saber Collection:
Dark Initiate LE V4: FO
Scorpion (no claws): CG

I lean Light Side, but occasionally have Dark Side tendancies

Lady J
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 64

Nothing lasts forever...

« Reply #3543 on: August 04, 2015, 03:12:31 PM »

I'd love to see some of the silver LE sabers have black where there is gold. I really like the look of mostly silver with black accents Smiley

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #3544 on: August 06, 2015, 05:06:24 AM »

Slight off topic, but quick question. I've been out of the loop for a bit, but there's a new option in Blade Colors called "Tri (insert color here)". What does this mean?

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #3545 on: August 06, 2015, 05:23:58 AM »

Slight off topic, but quick question. I've been out of the loop for a bit, but there's a new option in Blade Colors called "Tri (insert color here)". What does this mean?

The blades run Tri-Cree LED modules (three instead of the usual single).
They're noticeably brighter than the single set up, but you sacrifice FoC by selecting them.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

justmutantjed
Knight Officer

I prefer to stay close to neutral.

« Reply #3546 on: August 06, 2015, 10:44:01 AM »

So now that the Renegade has hit, I gotta say, by the Force and everything else, the emitters on those badboys are just absolutely the sickest of the sick, and I want one so bad I'm tasting the anodized aluminium!

There are neither light or dark side; The Force is a vast and beautiful rainbow. I would seek neutrality and balance in and through the Force.
Sabers owned:
Shock with RGBW Emerald (SRD, Pulse: EG, FoC: AB) and Obsidian v4 Sound, Recharge Port, non-illuminated AV Switch.
Dark Catalyst in Blazing Red w/ Red-illuminated AV Switch and Obsidian V3 Sound.
Dominix LE v3 in Adegan Silver (standard setup).

Brainiac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #3547 on: August 06, 2015, 11:49:20 AM »

I would like to see improvements to the build your own lightsaber too and definitely more color options for some of the sabers or if you could choose the color pattern on it, for example a black saber with colored accents could have an option to reverse the colors.

Some White Sabers and Starkillers lightsaber hilt lol  Grin

You are a slave to the dark side. I'd be doing the galaxy a favor.

justmutantjed
Knight Officer

I prefer to stay close to neutral.

« Reply #3548 on: August 06, 2015, 01:38:38 PM »

So now that the Renegade has hit, I gotta say, by the Force and everything else, the emitters on those badboys are just absolutely the sickest of the sick, and I want one so bad I'm tasting the anodized aluminium!
^ By that, I meant to say, "I'd like to see the Renegade emitters in the "Build Your Own Lightsaber" section, a la carte. It'd look savage on a DC.

There are neither light or dark side; The Force is a vast and beautiful rainbow. I would seek neutrality and balance in and through the Force.
Sabers owned:
Shock with RGBW Emerald (SRD, Pulse: EG, FoC: AB) and Obsidian v4 Sound, Recharge Port, non-illuminated AV Switch.
Dark Catalyst in Blazing Red w/ Red-illuminated AV Switch and Obsidian V3 Sound.
Dominix LE v3 in Adegan Silver (standard setup).

shadowzeak
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3549 on: August 06, 2015, 05:54:21 PM »

The Renegade emitters are pretty sweet. I'd also like to see more of the tapered emitters like on the Initiate V4. I have a Dark Initiate V4 in FO, and love it. I really like the style of the emitter, and would love to see more like it that are MHS compatible.

Another thing that would be cool is some kind of quick-connect for blades. I don't know how feasible it would be, but it would be much easier to remove/swap blades. I feel like there was something else I was going to add, but I can't remember...

Saber Collection:

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3550 on: August 06, 2015, 06:00:13 PM »

The Renegade emitters are pretty sweet. I'd also like to see more of the tapered emitters like on the Initiate V4. I have a Dark Initiate V4 in FO, and love it. I really like the style of the emitter, and would love to see more like it that are MHS compatible.

Another thing that would be cool is some kind of quick-connect for blades. I don't know how feasible it would be, but it would be much easier to remove/swap blades. I feel like there was something else I was going to add, but I can't remember...

If you want to quickly swap blades, just get yourself some 8/32 thumbscrews and use those instead of the normal retention screws.  They work great and eliminate the need to carry hex wrenches.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

shadowzeak
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3551 on: August 06, 2015, 06:55:11 PM »

If you want to quickly swap blades, just get yourself some 8/32 thumbscrews and use those instead of the normal retention screws.  They work great and eliminate the need to carry hex wrenches.

Hmm, interesting thought. I'm an engineer, why didn't I think of that?  Tongue

Saber Collection:

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #3552 on: August 06, 2015, 08:35:46 PM »

I would love to see some new LED color options for lighting up the saber blades.

An option to choose which Side the covertec wheel is placed on would be a big help for me.  

LIGHTSABERnut20
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

Living life with a little lighting

« Reply #3553 on: August 08, 2015, 04:35:51 PM »

What's would like would be the abilty to purshace almost any pummel  in any color if you wanted to change it up like on the mantis,scropion,and menace that would be cool

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Why must we choose a side
When you can embrace all force powers

Brainiac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 16

« Reply #3554 on: August 12, 2015, 07:39:04 AM »

What's would like would be the abilty to purshace almost any pummel  in any color if you wanted to change it up like on the mantis,scropion,and menace that would be cool

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Nice idea Smiley I like that

You are a slave to the dark side. I'd be doing the galaxy a favor.

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: