Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1488865 times)
Ginsu117
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -67

(Jacen) The End Justify the Means

« Reply #4935 on: February 15, 2017, 12:32:56 AM »

Heya guys,

I can't speak for everyone, but if you have an Emerald saber, give this a try:

It's not exactly Blacklight UV, HOWEVER...I tend to leave my Scorpion Emerald blade color in a purple mode (I'd have to plug it in and give you the exact settings, which I can't do right now 'cause I'm at work), and when it's in this setting - it straight up changes the colors of things illuminated by it.

Whites light up like under a UV, greens become orange, yellows become red, things that are fluorescent in color glow extra bright, etc.

It's pretty close, folks.

If anyone's interested I'll plug it in later and let ya know the actual Emerald settings I'm talking about.

Ughh yes? Lol, I know it wint have the effect of a true black light but the purple tint is a cool color

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:
-Scorpion with Obsidian v3 soundboard and Sunriders Destiny color
-Converted Anakin Episode III Lightsaber with Red color
-Archon v3.1 Emerald and Obsidian v4 Soundboard
-Consular with green color obsidian v3
-Fulcrum with green color
-Prophecy V3 White color with standard sound
-Sentinel V4 Blue color with Obsidian V3

pepsiaddict
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

Brother of the Force: Neither Jedi nor Sith

« Reply #4936 on: February 15, 2017, 07:18:09 AM »

MaskofMany, please post a pic when you can.
I would love whatever led type that looks as close to this as possible, be it an incredibly dark purple or whatever, maybe even a black transparent film in the blade.
Though now that I think of it I can't imagine many people actually wanting this except us few darksaber fans... May have to head to the 'customization' part of this forum. :/

I've got my Ford, my Springfield, and now my UltraSaber. Life is good.

pepsiaddict
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

Brother of the Force: Neither Jedi nor Sith

« Reply #4937 on: February 15, 2017, 07:21:55 AM »

An actual black light saber may not illuminate well but I'll get to see all sorts of fun things on the carpet! Cheesy

I've got my Ford, my Springfield, and now my UltraSaber. Life is good.

Darth Xocni
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -48

The Dark Side gives me strength

« Reply #4938 on: February 15, 2017, 09:00:44 AM »

An actual black light saber may not illuminate well but I'll get to see all sorts of fun things on the carpet! Cheesy
Uhh... Lovely... Undecided

Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

"Failure and disobedience are one and the same... In the Sith tongue both translate as "treason". That is the wisdom of the ancients!"

Initiate LE V2 "Justice" - GB UEMG
Overlord "Ari iv Azinimas" - BR UEHG Obsidian V4

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #4939 on: February 15, 2017, 03:22:45 PM »

Won't be until late tonight, but I'll do what I can.

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

seaofkyber
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #4940 on: February 15, 2017, 09:56:12 PM »

I would love whatever led type that looks as close to this as possible, be it an incredibly dark purple or whatever, maybe even a black transparent film in the blade.
Though now that I think of it I can't imagine many people actually wanting this except us few darksaber fans... May have to head to the 'customization' part of this forum. :/

I wonder if you could use that light absorbing vantablack stuff to achieve this effect, like a layer inside the blade so the LED only illuminates outer edges... Too bad it's not available for the public (yet?).

You can call me Sea.
Apprentice LE V4

LS points please Smiley

seaofkyber
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #4941 on: February 16, 2017, 01:04:07 AM »

Personally I would love a Kanan or Depa Billaba type saber with the nice emitter and guard.

You can call me Sea.
Apprentice LE V4

LS points please Smiley

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4942 on: February 16, 2017, 01:51:00 AM »

That looks pretty cool seaofkyber. Smiley

Nice.

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4943 on: February 17, 2017, 05:24:55 AM »

All Renegade pommels for regular buy please and maybe the Electrum Wind as well? =] We need more pommel choices Tongue definitely all Menace pommels too. I want to use a Dark Menace pommel for my Shock saber now Or maybe a Renegade small LE pommel. had plans to use that for my Dominix V3 LE though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4944 on: February 17, 2017, 01:45:21 PM »

Zren dude,

Everyone and their dog wants a Dark Menace pommel...lol

If US were to make that one available for separate purchase, they'd sell a boat load of them. (AHEM!!  Roll Eyes)

Agreed on the more choices across the board, but there is a lack of dark versions.  Perhaps a dark version of the low Manticore - to go with the dark emitter...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #4945 on: February 19, 2017, 04:54:07 PM »

I'd like to see US to offer all pommels and emitters for sale separately so we have more mix and match options available without having to buy the complete hilts.  Also I would like to see an uncurved Azure Mantis.  Lastly all the Menace sabers should also be on the double sabers page as well just for convenience.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -47

« Reply #4946 on: February 19, 2017, 05:12:07 PM »

I'd like to see US to offer all pommels and emitters for sale separately so we have more mix and match options available without having to buy the complete hilts.  Also I would like to see an uncurved Azure Mantis.  Lastly all the Menace sabers should also be on the double sabers page as well just for convenience.
Gods yes!! All of this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightsabers owned: Dark Apprentice V4 LE saber staff in Blazing Red, Dominix V4 in Blazing Red, Mantis in Consular Green, Fulcrum in Guardian Blue, Archon V3 in Sentinel Yellow, Intiate V4 LE saber staff in Consular Green, Renegade LE saberspear in FO, Dark Catalyst in VA

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4947 on: February 19, 2017, 07:28:12 PM »

An excellently cool new hilt design, even though they've just released three.

Oh wait - never mind. Tongue

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4948 on: February 20, 2017, 07:34:24 PM »

Zren dude,

Everyone and their dog wants a Dark Menace pommel...lol

If US were to make that one available for separate purchase, they'd sell a boat load of them. (AHEM!!  Roll Eyes)

Agreed on the more choices across the board, but there is a lack of dark versions.  Perhaps a dark version of the low Manticore - to go with the dark emitter...
Ahem. 2 words: Catalyst pommel

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4949 on: February 20, 2017, 11:03:58 PM »

Ahem. 2 words: Catalyst pommel
What are you even talking about?  Those aren't even close.

Now there's the black Emperor's Hand pommel though.  Low profile, dark pommel lack solved. Grin

Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: