Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489472 times)
shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4950 on: February 21, 2017, 12:44:32 AM »

What are you even talking about?  Those aren't even close.

Now there's the black Emperor's Hand pommel though.  Low profile, dark pommel lack solved. Grin

Yep, I just ordered two of each, silver and black.  And some other stuff.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4951 on: February 21, 2017, 05:57:09 PM »

What are you even talking about?  Those aren't even close.

Now there's the black Emperor's Hand pommel though.  Low profile, dark pommel lack solved. Grin
I'm talking about parts that are never in stock. I was actually told that the Catalyst pommel is like THE #1 seller.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4952 on: February 21, 2017, 06:05:02 PM »

Moot point anyway, since I own both. Smiley

Yes, scored a Dark Menace pommel without buying the saber. Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4953 on: February 21, 2017, 06:14:14 PM »

Moot point anyway, since I own both. Smiley

Yes, scored a Dark Menace pommel without buying the saber. Tongue
I dislike you immensely. ~¿~

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4954 on: February 21, 2017, 06:45:48 PM »

I dislike you immensely. ~¿~
I won't brag about it too loudly. 

I was ecstatic though. Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4955 on: February 21, 2017, 07:15:13 PM »

I won't brag about it too loudly. 

I was ecstatic though. Tongue

I do however have 2 Menace CE pommels.

Sig by For Tyeth

paolmartin
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #4956 on: February 25, 2017, 12:05:30 PM »

would be nice if the crossguard saber body sections where up for grabs

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #4957 on: February 25, 2017, 03:29:26 PM »

I'd love me some MHS crossguard goodness.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #4958 on: February 27, 2017, 11:11:38 PM »

How about getting a small reserve of your hilts from the machinist with ZERO drill-outs and/or taps so that full DIYers can choose what to do there?

Like - I love the new Emperor's Hand, it's gorgeous - but if I had my choice, I would much rather buy an Empty Hilt with no switch or covertec hole so I could try and replace one of the upper rivets with a disguised tactile switch . . . or at the very least just use an inset silver 12mm momentary switch where the Activation Box currently is. 

So in a nutshell - it would be great if you get a small batch of pure DIY versions so the Customer/Installer could have complete control over where to place the switch, what size/type of switch, etc.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #4959 on: February 28, 2017, 12:57:35 AM »

How about getting a small reserve of your hilts from the machinist with ZERO drill-outs and/or taps so that full DIYers can choose what to do there?

Like - I love the new Emperor's Hand, it's gorgeous - but if I had my choice, I would much rather buy an Empty Hilt with no switch or covertec hole so I could try and replace one of the upper rivets with a disguised tactile switch . . . or at the very least just use an inset silver 12mm momentary switch where the Activation Box currently is. 

So in a nutshell - it would be great if you get a small batch of pure DIY versions so the Customer/Installer could have complete control over where to place the switch, what size/type of switch, etc.

Oh absolutely! This would be awesome!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4960 on: February 28, 2017, 01:28:54 AM »

Kit Fisto, Ki Adi Mundi, Imperial Knight inspired lightsabers please? =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #4961 on: February 28, 2017, 02:51:21 AM »

I would love to see the Emperor's Hand without any activation box on it at all.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #4962 on: February 28, 2017, 03:00:29 AM »

I would love to see the Emperor's Hand without any activation box on it at all.

Agreed.  That was the impetus behind my previous comment.

I really, really don't want an Activation Box on the Emperor's Hand and I am guessing they come from the machinist with the 2 screw holes for the box already drilled.   Undecided

Going to get a confirmation on that, but I am pretty sure that is the case.  And right now, unfortunately for me, I am 50/50 on whether it's a total deal-breaker for me.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4963 on: February 28, 2017, 03:22:07 AM »

I like the coffin case activation box option. Why take it off for? Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #4964 on: February 28, 2017, 03:22:27 AM »

Agreed.  That was the impetus behind my previous comment.

I really, really don't want an Activation Box on the Emperor's Hand and I am guessing they come from the machinist with the 2 screw holes for the box already drilled.   Undecided

Going to get a confirmation on that, but I am pretty sure that is the case.  And right now, unfortunately for me, I am 50/50 on whether it's a total deal-breaker for me.

I loved the saber, the activation box was the one thing that was kind of a let down for me too.   I would probably choose the coffin style over the box.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: