Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1488488 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5205 on: May 30, 2017, 07:19:33 AM »

Graflex pommel added please? Wanting to change the look on my Sentinel V4 saber Tongue Plus would be nice to have another low profile type pommel too =] Also the Chosen One's pommel added as well and for when we buy standard sabers such as the Dominix/Aeon/V3/V4, Prophecy V3, Liberators V3

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #5206 on: May 31, 2017, 03:45:17 AM »

The Graflex pommel with a D-ring might look nice. I'm not a fan of D-rings in general but for the Graflex it's kinda a "must".

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5207 on: May 31, 2017, 02:14:59 PM »

D-rings as options on most sabers. Pommel mounted or theoretically, they can be mounted on a bolt in a normal covertec hole. Also, D-ring on the Chosen One emitter area.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

kooky
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #5208 on: June 01, 2017, 09:43:49 PM »

I don't think it needs to even be a "separate" launcher.  Just add another Tab to the current one called "Diamond Basic".

It would show the memory banks as we do now so you can select the one you want.

Then it will have the 4 pulldown menus.  It's so quick and easy to change, I don't even know you need to save off the config files. Probably just do a Write to the Board.

Then you can just go to the Advanced tab later and have it read the current settings right off the chip and begin further customization from there.  Smiley

Yep would totally love this as I really only want to change colours and fonts and foc. A basic menu would be amazing

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #5209 on: June 02, 2017, 01:23:52 AM »

They can design a generic D-ring that is already mounted by screws onto a small steel plate just like the Graflex by other makers. This way the buyer can decide if the plate can be screwed on by Ultrasaber technicians on somewhere suitable for each saber's pommel. Not all pommels will fit obviously. The current D-ring on the Archon v3.1 is rather small and this suggestion might work on the base of the pommel / speaker vents.

steadfastivory
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

“That's how I roll."

« Reply #5210 on: June 02, 2017, 03:18:58 AM »

Does anyone have an Obsidian Graphlex with a D-ring? I'd love to see pictures of how they attached the D-ring to a hilt with a vented pommel...

I'm thinking you might have to resort to a special kind of rivet due to clearances...

I'd like to be a Jedi, if I have any choice in the matter.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5211 on: June 02, 2017, 03:47:31 AM »

More slanted emitter type saber options please Tongue I do plan to get me a Guardian Blue Bellicose, Guardian Blue Graflex, and Blazing Red Chosen One at some point though. Maybe a Prophecy but not sure in what color for that one though. Just wish we had more slanted emitter type saber options Tongue I know we also have the Reaper but that's more on the custom side. Oh and Fulcrum and Lost Gray but those are basically Ahsoka Tano lightsabers but you can still make them your own if you want. We just need more slanted emitters for sure Tongue Maybe some in the lower end sabers as well

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #5212 on: June 02, 2017, 03:49:28 AM »

I think sabers with activation boxes need to be offered without them. 
For example the Grafflex, Chosen One, and Emperor's Hand.
The Grafflex and Chosen One may need something else in place of the box, like a band that goes around the hilt, with the button just above it.  I feel that the Chosen One at least needs something above the grip to break up the hilt a little bit.  The Grafflex, on the other hand would look good with just the grip, but an optional band above the grip would be cool too.
I also think that all sabers offered with a Covertek wheel need to have the option for no wheel, and no hole drilled for one.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5213 on: June 02, 2017, 01:40:31 PM »

I'd like to see more greeblies on sabers, like what they did with the EH. I saw Seano's Belli dressed like a Flex. It looking amazing.

One last mod to my bellicose (which I'm going to gift to my cousin), a Graflex Beer Tab for the red button, which I pop rivetted to the sabre. Can't find any of the actual flat top rivets that go with the beer tab, but the pop rivet works just as well. I also wrapped the handle in black leather, although it looks brown in the pics!

Although it looks like a scratch, it's actually just a bit of stringiness from the hot glue, which I used to keep the red button in the countersunk area

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

kooky
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #5214 on: June 03, 2017, 07:33:29 PM »

Going to add another "simple diamond tab" request . Having so many options is just amazing , but the option to adjust the basics separately would be so so helpful . Please add one Grin

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #5215 on: June 03, 2017, 07:47:42 PM »

I also think that all sabers offered with a Covertek wheel need to have the option for no wheel, and no hole drilled for one.

That would add so many sabers back on to my "definitely going to buy it" list that were stripped from it once I held the Prophecy.

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5216 on: June 05, 2017, 02:34:41 PM »

"Pair of 6/8 inch" blades" option in the store.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5217 on: June 05, 2017, 04:06:36 PM »

"Pair of 6/8 inch" blades" option in the store.
I like this.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #5218 on: June 11, 2017, 03:51:24 AM »

I had an interesting idea about the Diamond control board.
With some modifications to the board it could probably be used in a blaster weapon.
There would have to be a way to easily change between single and rapid fire modes though.
I picture a line of laser weapons from US that has lots of potential.
I see a weapon with a nice trigger, a couple mode switches or buttons, and a power switch for good measure.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5219 on: June 13, 2017, 05:29:49 PM »

For all those who have wanted a x-guard hilt in mixed colors (VA, SY, SRD, etc.), would it behoove us to ask US to put acknowledgement checks in the guard LED color section stating that the customer understands that the guard color may not match the main blade color exactly, due to the lack of length for the light to diffuse. I would say if customers are willing to acknowledge this, then we should be about to get guard blades in any color.

We also need to come up with Forum color names for A+G and A+B.

ithekro  beat me to it, but here are my pics

green + amber (both 100%)

blue + amber (both 100%)

WAIT!!! I got it. A+G = Acid Green.

And then B+A = BAMF Wink Cuz I think that color would be perfect in an EW.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: