Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 [354] 355 356 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1488791 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5295 on: July 11, 2017, 04:34:12 PM »

MHS version Bane so blade holder is more sturdier Tongue I heard the red thumb screw likes to come loose sometimes during hard dueling. A washer would help though too so, but just an idea on that
So would some Loctite.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #5296 on: July 11, 2017, 05:53:41 PM »

(I have moved our non-suggestion discourse to the Random SW thoughts thread. Join me, if you will.)
If you want people to follow you over to another thread, you might want to include a link in your post, because I can't even find the thread you are talking about.

I am the other Blind Jedi

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5297 on: July 11, 2017, 06:15:06 PM »

If you want people to follow you over to another thread, you might want to include a link in your post, because I can't even find the thread you are talking about.

If you insist...

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11019.msg570226#msg570226

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #5298 on: July 12, 2017, 10:55:25 PM »

Do to some aggression I've been receiving in personal messages, and on the forum, I will be leaving the forum for a while.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #5299 on: July 13, 2017, 10:51:20 PM »

Has US considered Crystal Chambers, like say a limited model run for select US hilts? That would be fantastic.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5300 on: July 14, 2017, 03:29:24 AM »

Yeah. That. Of course that's what I meant. Roll Eyes +1 for backup. Grin

Of course. You are, after all, a fellow saber wielder and Star Wars enthusiast. Even if you are on the wrong side of the Force. Wink

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5301 on: July 14, 2017, 08:03:59 PM »

Of course. You are, after all, a fellow saber wielder and Star Wars enthusiast. Even if you are on the wrong side of the Force. Wink
Son, the Force just is. Light or dark are is only a question of how you use it. And face it, I'm the best Sith you know. Cool

Sig by For Tyeth

XalianPhoenix
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

Through Serenity I Gain Strength

« Reply #5302 on: July 14, 2017, 10:42:49 PM »

I would definitely like to see more inlay color options like some LE, SE, etc... with gold or silver. But with different color options like yellow, blue, black, green, etc... My personal favorite compo (along with many people's favorite combo) would be a saber style with a black body with red inlay. That would give it a very sithy feel, or even a silver body with red inlay for a more Grey Jedi feel.

Another thing I haven't seen anyone else post yet would be including a 28" blade length as one of the standard lengths. I feel like that would be the perfect length for some double bladed sabers or staffs. I just got my second Aeon V4 in to combine with my previous Aeon V4 both with the silver blade (32") and white activation switch, and it looks amazing now that it is all pieced together with the quick release coupler. Only issue is that it is much longer than I am tall so anything in the vicinity of me is in danger haha. Great for outside use, except for when the blade hits the ground. (Something that will get better with time and practice I'm sure.) But anyway back to the point, with a 28" blade that will make it a little easier to manage without putting everything too far out of proportion.

Also some things that other people have mentioned that I also agree with like having the option to order any saber with any pommel/emitter combo we desire. With that also being able to use emitters that are not separately available like the Raven or Scorpion emitters. Of course more blade colors, which has been mentioned several times since the beginning. Crystal chambers are always nice as well. But other than that I think all the important possible improvements have already been hit on time and time again.

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5303 on: July 15, 2017, 12:39:16 AM »

A StarKiller hilt is like the only way I could see US doing a crystal chamber hilt.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #5304 on: July 15, 2017, 01:25:43 AM »

With that also being able to use emitters that are not separately available like the Raven or Scorpion emitters.

The Raven doesn't have an MHS emitter, and the Scorpion emitter is locked in place by the claw and the thread is notched for those neck windows.

XalianPhoenix
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5305 on: July 15, 2017, 01:44:43 AM »

A StarKiller hilt is like the only way I could see US doing a crystal chamber hilt.

Yes I have seen someone customize a hilt like that on here before. But what I am really talking about is more like the fancy stuff, like a compact crystal chamber actually built into the design of the hilt. With only windows or vents to be able to see the actual crystal structure so as to not compromise the structural integrity of the hilt itself so you can still use it for dueling as well. I've seen some truly impressive designs, but unfortunately the more impressive the more pricey.

The Raven doesn't have an MHS emitter, and the Scorpion emitter is locked in place by the claw and the thread is notched for those neck windows.

Which is exactly why I wish they were MHS compatible and easy to switch out. Could you imagine the customization possibilities if there were more MHS emitters with claws and fancy craftsmanship like that. I'm not saying it's a huge deal or anything, just saying that it would be nice is all. The War Glave emitter is still a very impressive emitter in its own right in that category, and will more than satisfy my customization cravings for a good while.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5306 on: July 15, 2017, 01:59:59 AM »

I think a Bluetooth app to control the lightsaber would be a great function to change on the fly.

I won't say the company but it can be done.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

XalianPhoenix
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5307 on: July 15, 2017, 12:51:52 PM »

I think a Bluetooth app to control the lightsaber would be a great function to change on the fly.

Oh yea now you're cooking with napalm. That would be brilliant.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5308 on: July 17, 2017, 07:29:32 PM »

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Sig by For Tyeth

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #5309 on: July 26, 2017, 07:58:40 AM »

This one is selfless because I live in Houston.

A storefront would be awesome where you can go see all the hilts, blades, etc.. in person before buying.

And if not a storefront than at least a pick up area so I could pick up an order instead of having it shipped.

Pages: 1 ... 352 353 [354] 355 356 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: