Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489591 times)
Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -82

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #5955 on: April 20, 2018, 12:39:45 AM »

I wish we could buy the menace as a staff.. I mean it is inspired by Darth Maul. It doesnt make since to me to not have that as a double blade option.

Try not!...do, or do not.. there is no try.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #5956 on: April 20, 2018, 02:39:43 AM »

Basically, all of US's staff hilts are paired singles.
Go get two Menaces with a coupled, and actually be true to Maul's hilt
(His was actually two welded together, according to the lore I remember)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5957 on: April 20, 2018, 01:50:31 PM »

I think what he's asking is for it to be an option in the DB menu. But I also think that US avoids this so the price of a Menace staff doesn't discourage buying. I put mine together in 2 purchases, because if I were to have to save for the whole thing.....I'd still be waiting to buy. Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #5958 on: April 20, 2018, 06:58:33 PM »

Yea I believe the hilts are a little less $$ when purchased as a double blade plus you get a free coupler. I was just saying it would be nice to have that option with the most well known double blade in star wars as opposed to having a individually buy each piece separate

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5959 on: April 20, 2018, 07:54:23 PM »

Yea I believe the hilts are a little less $$ when purchased as a double blade plus you get a free coupler. I was just saying it would be nice to have that option with the most well known double blade in star wars as opposed to having a individually buy each piece separate
Actually, only the standard coupler comes free, and it's not guaranteed that your sabers will align.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #5960 on: April 20, 2018, 11:06:31 PM »

If I recall the last time I added a double blade saber with sound on both, the option for a quick release coupler was free.. I may be wrong

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5961 on: April 21, 2018, 12:29:47 AM »

Interesting cause the coupler type does make a difference to me.  I too have dreams of getting the twin of my azure menace to staff it but oooh so costly cause I want both diamond too.  So what would I want, a buy one get one free sale, but I understand that would be fantasy (and crash the US site with all the orders if it ever happened).

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Jabari
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 57

« Reply #5962 on: April 21, 2018, 01:35:02 AM »

I'd like to see a Prophecy style (and size) saber with a knurled grip.  Especially if it was anodized black and machined back in the choke points to look like a lightsaber version of Jyn Erso's baton.  Cheesy

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5963 on: April 21, 2018, 07:36:11 PM »

LED update to rebel at least and 8.7 lens? Would be nice =] I put a newer 8.7 lens over an older P4 basically Guardian Blue led and looks tons better now. Bt I'd like to see a Rebel upgrade and use the regular blue led color for Guardian Blue. Would be cool I think and give a fuller blade look too

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5964 on: April 22, 2018, 01:51:54 AM »

I'd love to see them switch to real Quad Cree's and not just XMLs, as well as X/X/Flash tricree setups.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5965 on: April 22, 2018, 04:35:17 AM »

I'd love to see them switch to real Quad Cree's and not just XMLs, as well as X/X/Flash tricree setups.

Double yes!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #5966 on: April 22, 2018, 04:56:41 AM »

Double yes!

Make that a triple yes!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5967 on: April 22, 2018, 11:15:39 PM »

For sure. Because then we could have more shades of blade colors too Tongue We need more of a crimson red blade color too <3 Actually call it Crimson Red Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

revenantdsm
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #5968 on: April 22, 2018, 11:46:34 PM »

Just a quick idea for the Ultrasabers team- how hard would it be to add a randomizer feature to the “idle” feature?

I was picturing two sliders, one to add random time intervals to the pulse (the  higher the random setting, the more the pulse interval would change in duration- so instead of a steady , even pulse or flicker like it is now, it would act more similarly to an unstable blade.

The second sllider would add random variance to the original brightness of the effect setting. So, it might flicker more or less randomly, rather than simply going from the blade color to the idle color in a linera, predictable fashion. Again, ths would add another depth of feature for those of us looking to simulate an unstable/unsteady blade/saber.

Hope this area is where this topic belongs.
Thank you all, always.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5969 on: April 23, 2018, 11:29:37 AM »

It is now revenantdsm. Wink

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: