Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 418 419 [420] 421 422 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1488479 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #6285 on: August 11, 2018, 10:21:49 PM »

Yes this would be good as I have boxes of spare blades and would appreciate the price reduction to spend on other options like switch upgrades

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6286 on: August 11, 2018, 10:28:32 PM »

I agree with the no blade option too. Good idea.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

DarkSideBlues
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -30

He always looks like he’s judging my posts....

« Reply #6287 on: August 12, 2018, 02:17:01 AM »

Glow in the dark blade film.

Or maybe black light/UV light activated blade film.... oh. I think I just figured out how to do something.....

You only live once?
WRONG.
You only die once.
You Live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you ALIVE and truly living, or just watching life go by you?

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #6288 on: August 12, 2018, 02:23:58 AM »

I'm thirded on an Obi-wan Revenge and Hope lightsabers for sure Tongue Like give different finish options/looks and stuff. Clean, first time weathered finish but if you go weathered you get the classic d-ring set up vs clean you get covertech wheel set up and shinier thin neck and maybe first time tac switch set up too under the box card?
I'm thinking a modified Archon would be fine, given how closely the Luke and Obi-Wan sabers are.
A simple black anadized grenade grip on the Archon would be enough for me.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6289 on: August 12, 2018, 02:51:50 AM »

I think different grip options would be cool. Knurled, grenade, etc.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6290 on: August 12, 2018, 11:10:06 PM »

Blade plug made specifically for the Scorpion? Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Light side points please

« Reply #6291 on: August 13, 2018, 03:13:16 AM »

Yes similarly a longer blade plug for the reapers.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #6292 on: August 13, 2018, 09:23:56 PM »

Yes similarly a longer blade plug for the reapers.

reaper is a ballpark of it's own when you want to take the blade off.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #6293 on: August 14, 2018, 12:46:11 AM »

Other than a slimmer guardian hilt............................

The no-blade option is a nice idea. Also, if 18650 battery to replace the stunt 4-AAA pack would be a nice option. I know it's possible, there's many videos showing how to convert stunt sabers. Replacing the 2-14500's with 1-18650 is more work since a dc up-converter board would be needed to change the voltage from 3.7v to 7.4v which is needed for Emerald LED driver card, obsidian cards and Diamond cards.

Now, to go wild. I believe in the 400+ pages in this thread there was mention of neo-pixel blades wanted, but I don't have the time to find it. Wiring schematics are available and it's not a huge stretch to look into the ability for UltraSabers to make neo- pixel lightsabers. Cost would probably increase by $100 or more per saber though and it would be a major change from the LED emitters currently in use.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6294 on: August 14, 2018, 12:55:48 AM »

Other than a slimmer guardian hilt............................

The no-blade option is a nice idea. Also, if 18650 battery to replace the stunt 4-AAA pack would be a nice option. I know it's possible, there's many videos showing how to convert stunt sabers. Replacing the 2-14500's with 1-18650 is more work since a dc up-converter board would be needed to change the voltage from 3.7v to 7.4v which is needed for Emerald LED driver card, obsidian cards and Diamond cards.

Now, to go wild. I believe in the 400+ pages in this thread there was mention of neo-pixel blades wanted, but I don't have the time to find it. Wiring schematics are available and it's not a huge stretch to look into the ability for UltraSabers to make neo- pixel lightsabers. Cost would probably increase by $100 or more per saber though and it would be a major change from the LED emitters currently in use.

With neoliberal blades, you’ll need the driver to power the blade as well so it’ll cost quite more.  I think it’s a good idea for a future option, although it’s not for me.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6295 on: August 14, 2018, 01:14:51 AM »

I always like the idea of more options. But I think part of what makes the current US setup so great is the fact that I can cut my blade to whatever length I want, break it and replace it for a fairly small fee. And aside from the cost, I'm not sure I would like the extra blade weight of a NeoPixel. Still more options is rarely a bad thing in my opinion.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6296 on: August 14, 2018, 01:21:36 AM »

I tested a buddy’s saber with neopixel and his saber drained the battery life out rather quickly.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Light side points please

« Reply #6297 on: August 14, 2018, 02:32:30 AM »

Neopixel would be cool as an option for those who want it but not be the standard so those who don't can still get in hilt LEDs.  Just have it added to the buffet of options would be nice.  The thing is that US markets themselves as combat ready and from what I see neopixel are getting better but still only for medium dueling also it would increase lead times which is also one of US competitive advantages.

StoryDtechtive
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light always casts shadow/Darkness defines light!

« Reply #6298 on: August 14, 2018, 02:32:33 AM »

Not sure if this has been covered before.  However, after watching Batmike90’s video about his Archon and his customizations, I’m wondering if US has thought about making a clamp with a card for the Archon.  I’m thinking a removable accessory would not only look great in terms of US eye for detail, but something that was removable that could dress up a number of sabers. And if it were removable (MHS), it wouldn’t get in the way of using the sabers for dueling, spinning, etc...

It’s also a feature no one the Obi Wan/Luke skinny neck saber has and I think would be a huge stand out feature.  And as collectors, we could have our cake and eat it as well in terms of having that choice of cosmetic features as well as combat comfort. And being MHS compatible, could be used on other sabers, so I think US could sell a fair amount of these things all on their own.

Saber Arsenal:
$75 MB: Liberator GB Stunt Saber
Electrum Wind FO Lite Sound
Chosen One SE BR Lite Sound (Forthcoming)
$75 MB: ? (Forthcoming)
Grab bag saber: ? Fall Raffle 2018 4th prize (Forthcoming)

Most Wanted: Graflex CE, Chosen One CE, Prophecy, Archon 3.1 That would be a good start Smiley

Failed Padawan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #6299 on: August 14, 2018, 12:28:45 PM »

Hi, in terms of a wish-list, I definitely like the new Spectre hilt model, and would like to see a future version release where the black body engraving is replaced with a crimson red and / or a azure blue and / or purple and / or green body surface engraving. The demand may not be available for that but it would make some fine additions to my collection  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 418 419 [420] 421 422 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: