Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1486595 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #6300 on: August 14, 2018, 04:42:15 PM »

I haven't said it in a while, but I got a pretty good reception last time I did it. I would love to see a pommel that is similar to the Guardian or Fulcrum/LG pommels in that it sticks off the bottom of the hilt via a neck of sorts, but instead of having the spikes or squares, it is just a solid round ball. I still think it would be an awesome addition to their current selection.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #6301 on: August 14, 2018, 05:28:11 PM »

I haven't said it in a while, but I got a pretty good reception last time I did it. I would love to see a pommel that is similar to the Guardian or Fulcrum/LG pommels in that it sticks off the bottom of the hilt via a neck of sorts, but instead of having the spikes or squares, it is just a solid round ball. I still think it would be an awesome addition to their current selection.

Yes!

That's a great idea!

point

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #6302 on: August 14, 2018, 05:33:48 PM »

Hi, in terms of a wish-list, I definitely like the new Spectre hilt model, and would like to see a future version release where the black body engraving is replaced with a crimson red and / or a azure blue and / or purple and / or green body surface engraving. The demand may not be available for that but it would make some fine additions to my collection  Cheesy

What a thought, an Azure Spectre…

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #6303 on: August 14, 2018, 08:18:21 PM »

What a thought, an Azure Spectre…

LOL!

Agreed and point 4 u!

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6304 on: August 15, 2018, 07:37:51 PM »

Why isn't there a Menace staff? I mean that was the first saberstaff so I'm kinda confused as to why there isn't an actual staff option.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6305 on: August 15, 2018, 07:48:05 PM »

Why isn't there a Menace staff? I mean that was the first saberstaff so I'm kinda confused as to why there isn't an actual staff option.

There isn't? That's kind of wacky. I would assume that would be at the top of the staff list. Hmmmm....

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #6306 on: August 15, 2018, 08:45:21 PM »

There is!  Buy two Menace hilts and a coupler.  ;-)

Honestly, the staff options pre-date the Menace.  When I first came along, there was the Phantom, Phantasm, Phantom Initiate and Phantasm Initiate in V2 and V3, and the Standard Staff.   From what I've seen they added the V4 Initiate/Dominix versions and the Sentinel/Apprentice V4 versions.  Anything else you just have to buy two and a coupler.

If you do the math, that's really all you're  doing anyway.  There's not major discount given for ordering a staff vs a pair of hilts.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2786

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6307 on: August 15, 2018, 08:48:56 PM »

Good to know about the Menace. I guess US figured that the Menace is a staff to begin with so they can sell it seperately and anyone who wants it should buy two. Probably the most cost effective way for them to make money since I’m oretty sure making the cinematic looking sabers probably aren’t cheap to design and produce

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #6308 on: August 15, 2018, 09:04:58 PM »

Good to know about the Menace. I guess US figured that the Menace is a staff to begin with so they can sell it seperately and anyone who wants it should buy two. Probably the most cost effective way for them to make money since I’m oretty sure making the cinematic looking sabers probably aren’t cheap to design and produce

Essentially, all of the US sabers can be made into a staff.  The Initiate V2s require a special coupler, but they make one for it, and every other saber in their inventory uses MHS compatible pommels.  So you can buy a coupler and put ANY two US sabers together into a staff.  Imagine replicating that on the "staff" page!

From what I've seen and heard over the years, the Phantasm, Phantom and Standard Issue were the "original" staff offerings.  Back then, they had to have a special coupler, MHS had not yet come along.  In a way, the MHS phenomenon made the staff page redundant anyway, but they keep it because customers expect it.  :-)

But that's really why they don't have the Menace or the Manticore on the "staff" page, either - its really a redundancy, and if you really want a Manticore or Menace staff, you're going to order two and a coupler anyway.  :-)

Though I think the most impressive staff configs I've seen were a Renegade staff and a Malice staff.  The longest was a pair of War Glaives with 40" blades...

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6309 on: August 15, 2018, 09:18:44 PM »

So true, Karmack. All of the new sabers have MHS pommel which one can make any pair a staff so it is redundant. Point

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6310 on: August 15, 2018, 09:19:27 PM »

Though I think the most impressive staff configs I've seen were a Renegade staff and a Malice staff.  The longest was a pair of War Glaives with 40" blades...

Wow. That is a long staff....

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6311 on: August 15, 2018, 09:25:50 PM »

Wow. That is a long staff....

Ha! That's what she... never mind. Grin

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6312 on: August 15, 2018, 09:28:37 PM »

Ha! That's what she... never mind. Grin

I knew it wasn't going to take long for a comment....point.  Cheesy

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6313 on: August 15, 2018, 10:15:43 PM »

I imagine whoever bought it is at least 6’4 and taller

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6314 on: August 16, 2018, 03:54:00 AM »

Kit Fisto inspired lightsaber please =] Still needing a few more clan style lightsabers though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: