Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1522974 times)
Faa-Yal Dragu
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 111

Jedi knight, wandcrafter, heathen

« Reply #675 on: July 30, 2012, 02:14:45 PM »

like the idea of the small mhs hilt!

The jedi only use their powers to defend and protect,
although (waves hand) You will give me lightside points.

LordBane10
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 3

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #676 on: July 30, 2012, 03:21:05 PM »

@Nero. And if they come out with a Lowbacca styled hilt? I'd just wait and get it in Fire Orange. I kinda like the idea of Wookies becoming Jedis. I would like to see a bronze colored blade though. Not giving any details cause I wasn't given any but Ultra Sabers is releasing two new flange emitter sabers here soon. Not sure what they look like yet. Tongue I asked Deep about the usb cable and such and he gave some hints but not alot. I just hope its soon because I could use something different other than the Bane.

I love Ultra Sabers!
Sabers: Blazing Red Dominix V2 LE -Main saber-, Guadian Blue blue Liberator, Guardian Blue red Liberator, silver Consular Green Liberator. Orader- GB Bellicose Gold Button Obsidian!

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #677 on: July 30, 2012, 03:27:51 PM »

unfortunately no more wookie jedi, uncle george put his foot down after lowbacca

:-(

ooh new emitters from ultra you say? .....hrm im going to have to keep any eye out

the wife said no more sabers for a while, but buying other emitters and pommels ......that was never mentioned

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -43

Darkside points please

« Reply #678 on: July 30, 2012, 03:38:09 PM »

unfortunately no more wookie jedi, uncle george put his foot down after lowbacca

:-(

ooh new emitters from ultra you say? .....hrm im going to have to keep any eye out

the wife said no more sabers for a while, but buying other emitters and pommels ......that was never mentioned

As long as the money you spend on the sabers is the money you made, I don't see the problem :p

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #679 on: July 30, 2012, 03:40:26 PM »

lol you arent married are you

"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -43

Darkside points please

« Reply #680 on: July 30, 2012, 03:43:45 PM »

lol you arent married are you

Haha no, but if I'm paying the bills, ill have as many sabers as I want haha

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #681 on: July 30, 2012, 03:48:09 PM »

Boy, you had better change that opinion right quick, or you are in for a world of hurt when you start dating long term. The "Its my money that I earned so i can do what i want with it" does not fly in a marriage, or even commonlaw relationship.

Lol let us know how that goes for you.

Luke & Corran (I,J)

Lionus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -29

Dark side points please!

« Reply #682 on: July 30, 2012, 06:16:38 PM »

LMAO!!!

There are those that choose to see the Light in everything, and thus are ill equipped to handle the true being of the Darkside!!!

Faa-Yal Dragu
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 111

Jedi knight, wandcrafter, heathen

« Reply #683 on: July 30, 2012, 07:08:55 PM »

Boy, you had better change that opinion right quick, or you are in for a world of hurt when you start dating long term. The "Its my money that I earned so i can do what i want with it" does not fly in a marriage, or even commonlaw relationship.

Lol let us know how that goes for you.
seconded. wives and you spending money and what you want do NOT mix well. think krakatoa going off and you are not even close!

The jedi only use their powers to defend and protect,
although (waves hand) You will give me lightside points.

grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #684 on: July 30, 2012, 07:21:23 PM »

ZOMG! MIND. BLOWN.

WANT!

I have seen a built and functioning one of this saber..Its bad ass! so I know for sure this saber can be made. be awsome if this becomes one of the many sabers on this site.

Trickster5596
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

Alias: Dark Lord Strider

« Reply #685 on: August 02, 2012, 03:32:05 AM »

how about a handle extension to turn any mhs compatable saber into a lightsaber-pike!

l__l___l_l_l_||__0_l|_(|||(=============SRD Shock============
  ..........  ,----,
[ ===== ]____|____O__/=============AB Graflex============
  ''''''''''''''

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #686 on: August 02, 2012, 12:51:44 PM »

An obsidian 3.0 board that has all the functionality of the obsidian 2.0 but with the following additions.

An additional set of tabs that provide a lower power output for accent leds, perhaps going to the switch as well, allowing people to install the lit up AV switches to be installed, without needing to resistor them.

An LED driver to allow
             -modification of  blade brightess
             -adjustable levels of blade flicker, to give the blade a throbbing visual effect like luke's saber in episode 4

Luke & Corran (I,J)

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #687 on: August 02, 2012, 03:11:03 PM »

how about a handle extension to turn any mhs compatable saber into a lightsaber-pike!

I like this idea. The super-pommel!

no

Ninja-Jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 168

« Reply #688 on: August 02, 2012, 03:51:50 PM »

I would like to see them offer extension peices and choke peices and adapter peices added to the store section for the DIY crowd then i would not need to look elsewhere for customization parts, oh and 18650 li-ion cells

thisberichard
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #689 on: August 02, 2012, 10:18:22 PM »

My blade wishlist:

1. 28-inch blades.
We've got 24 (initiate), 32, 36, and 40, but despite generally following a 4-inch increment, we're missing a 28-inch blade.
At six feet, a staff with 24 inch blades would be a bit on the short side, one with 32 inch blades would be a bit on the long side, and a staff with one of each would feel lopsided, and a 28-inch blade would handily solve that problem for me.

2. Ultraedge versions of the new, 40-inch blades.

3. Heavy-grade initiate blades, both ultraedge and standard.

4. Listings on the site for the various 32-inch blades.

Shock LE (MLS, default: Adegan Silver)
Bellicose (MLS, default: Guardian Blue)

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: