Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 449 450 [451] 452 453 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1488783 times)
Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6750 on: October 15, 2018, 07:36:23 PM »

It would be great to see lower prices on parts, more MHS parts, kits, etc.. But US isn't a part company like TCSS, their bread and butter is building and selling complete sabers/hilts. And they stay very busy doing this, so much so that at times they run out of certain parts they need to build certain sabers. So if they just started selling all parts at cheap prices it would make it hard for them to build their own sabers.

That is a really good point that I have never thought about before

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #6751 on: October 15, 2018, 09:24:44 PM »

I still say referral points. there's a bulk order on the way.
yes, I'm guilty once again for that.  Grin

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #6752 on: October 15, 2018, 11:37:56 PM »

I still say referral points. there's a bulk order on the way.
yes, I'm guilty once again for that.  Grin

Haha. While definitely not as strong as you, I do the same thing. Cheesy I talk to all my saber buddies and see if they need anything, than make one big order (saves on shipping).

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #6753 on: October 16, 2018, 03:44:13 AM »

I have to post this again, and probably won't stop posting it until I get the sabers I want.
There are only two sabers I want to see next. 
The first one is an updated Archon V2.1, made to look like the Obi-Wan Kenobi hilt from ROTS, without an activation box or d-ring, mainly because I would like it to be similar to the Archon V2.1..  That and if the changes aren't too drastic from the Archon, it is more likely to happen.  The new one could be called the Archon V2.2 and the Archon V3.2.
The second one is an Anakin Skywalker inspired hilt from AOTC, this one I would like to see with an optional activation box.  It could be called the Prophecy V4 or Prophecy V5.
Here's hoping that the next saber that US reveals is one of these two.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #6754 on: October 16, 2018, 09:49:35 AM »

Yah, I wanted the Standard Issue LE in gold with the vertical grooves.  Grin

Hi MavRick, I have made a mock up of the Standard Issue LE but I'm not sure I can post it (it's not exactly my design Roll Eyes ) I'll see if I can get permission first.

And....for the members requesting gold hilts I have another of my designs to support you.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6755 on: October 16, 2018, 10:49:27 AM »

It's such a gorgeous lightsaber, Tyeth.  Fit for a Jedi or a Force sensitive individual who has royal background based on the design and color scheme but that's my opinion of course.  It can also be a saber for a royal guard or body guard as well.  Point incoming

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #6756 on: October 16, 2018, 11:09:50 AM »

Hi Infinit,

It's such a gorgeous lightsaber, Tyeth.  Fit for a Jedi or a Force sensitive individual who has royal background based on the design and color scheme but that's my opinion of course.  It can also be a saber for a royal guard or body guard as well.  Point incoming

Thanks man, glad you like it. I'll be honest I built this by "accident", I was trying out a new modelling technique where I only have to model one "slice" of the hilt from emitter to pommel then create "Clones" which are arranged around a fixed point. It turned out better than I thought it would.

When Taegin Roan, Golden Fedora, Darth Silenoz and MavRick again suggested gold hilts I coloured this hit that way to see how it looked. Hopefully US will find a way to produce gold (and other colours apart from Crimson and Azure) hilts in the future if enough interest is shown.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6757 on: October 16, 2018, 11:13:58 AM »

Hi Infinit,

Thanks man, glad you like it. I'll be honest I built this by "accident", I was trying out a new modelling technique where I only have to model one "slice" of the hilt from emitter to pommel then create "Clones" which are arranged around a fixed point. It turned out better than I thought it would.

When Taegin Roan, Golden Fedora, Darth Silenoz and MavRick again suggested gold hilts I coloured this hit that way to see how it looked. Hopefully US will find a way to produce gold (and other colours apart from Crimson and Azure) hilts in the future if enough interest is shown.

As a member who also likes golden hilts, I say you did a mighty fine job with this hilt even if it was your trial and error hilt that you learned some new techniques with.  I like it and I do agree with you in that hoping UltraSabers will produce more gold on hilts and not just accents but I just see that as being expensive to sell for a price that everyone will buy and them making money.  Here's to keep on hoping though....  Cheesy

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6758 on: October 16, 2018, 01:29:00 PM »

Tyeth you have done it again! you keep sending us all these beautiful sabers. I really need a gold anodized saber now.

-Broadside

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6759 on: October 16, 2018, 01:30:40 PM »

Indeed a great design For.  +1

I, myself, am not a fan of yellow gold in the least (EWWW! Tongue ), but many are. Smiley

They'd sell a bunch, I reckon... not knowing exactly what would be involved in the process though, and whether it'd be financially feasible, or not though...

You should create a thread for your designs.  It's art - right? Wink

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6760 on: October 16, 2018, 01:36:07 PM »

You should create a thread for your designs.  It's art - right? Wink

we do have a Fanfiction and Art section.

-Broadside

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6761 on: October 16, 2018, 01:37:49 PM »

I would PM him for details

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6762 on: October 16, 2018, 01:43:19 PM »

I think I'll do that

-Broadside

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6763 on: October 16, 2018, 02:35:47 PM »

we do have a Fanfiction and Art section.
That's what I was thinking...lol

Great minds?  Wink

Points.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #6764 on: October 16, 2018, 02:39:07 PM »

Hi Rapine and everyone,

At the request of several members I might set up a gallery in a day or two. I will be busy today and I'll need to edit a couple of pictures to remove my site logo off them before I can post so give me a day or two ok!

points coming in.

Pages: 1 ... 449 450 [451] 452 453 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: