Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1522681 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #720 on: August 20, 2012, 12:03:13 AM »

Just thought of this last night. You know what would really just MAKE a new Emitter style? Looking at pics and remembering my time looking at them at Wondercon, I can't help but think something along the Shock style of Emitter would absolutely ROCK with a shallow cupped emitter. Sort of like how the Arbiter emitter has that lip and the little holes around the rim for detail. Just make a shallow cup with the blade socket in the center, so it seems more like the blade is actually coming out of the saber. Just a thought. Wink

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #721 on: August 20, 2012, 01:20:22 AM »

Purpose built shotos for dual wielding. 18 inch blades with no more than 9 or so inches of handle.

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -43

Darkside points please

« Reply #722 on: August 20, 2012, 03:57:54 AM »

Purpose built shotos for dual wielding. 18 inch blades with no more than 9 or so inches of handle.

This^ I love short hilts and we need more

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #723 on: August 20, 2012, 07:52:52 PM »

On that note, I'd love something akin to an upside down Arbiter. What I'm getting at there is the Arbiter has the extension on top under the emitter, with the activator in the middle. It would be sweet to have a saber with the extension on the bottom, by the pommel, so you could quickly swap from short hilt to long. You could do it with the Archon, I suppose, but that hilt just seems a little strange when I picture it that way, unless if you reversed it with the grip part to be at the bottom too....

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

thisberichard
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #724 on: August 21, 2012, 01:26:59 PM »

This^ I love short hilts and we need more

Thirded.

Shock LE (MLS, default: Adegan Silver)
Bellicose (MLS, default: Guardian Blue)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #725 on: August 21, 2012, 03:18:33 PM »

Wishlist: Thinking of in the future for a Liberator V3 CE in Consular Green with an Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade, Obsidian with non illuminated silver av switch, and li-ions with resistor set up. I would like to have one of the upgraded stunts with Obsidian in the future. Unless new sabers will be coming out here in the next few weeks. Besides the Manticore that is.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Eiyame
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 92

If you want a costume PLEASE message me on Etsy

« Reply #726 on: August 21, 2012, 08:16:33 PM »

Some lightsaber daggers would be fun to have.

Maybe a lightsaber or two that are engraved with star wars like engraving. There are a few sabers on SWTOR that are engraved and they look awesome.

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME HERE. I VARY VARY RARELY LOG IN ANYMORE SINCE I AM SO BUSY. PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK OR ETSY TO GET A HOLD OF ME.

For Costume Information: http://etsy.com/shop/aetherealdesigns
For Ęthereal Designs Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AEtherealDesigns

thisberichard
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #727 on: August 22, 2012, 02:17:32 AM »

Nickel-plated Catalyst.

It's a beautiful, simple saber design with an incredibly sleek look to it. I'm hard-pressed to think of a saber that would do better with nickel-plating.

Shock LE (MLS, default: Adegan Silver)
Bellicose (MLS, default: Guardian Blue)

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Darkside points please

« Reply #728 on: August 22, 2012, 02:19:55 AM »

Nickel-plated Catalyst.

It's a beautiful, simple saber design with an incredibly sleek look to it. I'm hard-pressed to think of a saber that would do better with nickel-plating.

Couldn't agree more

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

reiperx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 71

Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?

« Reply #729 on: August 23, 2012, 03:34:43 AM »

My main wishes:

Commished Sabers

Bring back the Tonfas (so I don't have to make one)

Pink crystal

MicroUSB charging port so we don't have to remove the batteries to charge them

Hilts where you can view the saber crystal

You guys to continue producing such high quality stuff (hey looks like this is already happening)

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #730 on: August 23, 2012, 05:08:22 AM »

Bring back redemption

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Ris Liam
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #731 on: August 24, 2012, 01:35:44 AM »

Tried a search on this but didn't see anything, so here it goes...

My suggestion is for a 40 inch ultraedge blade (at least a midgrade).  I see they have a 40 inch in the other blade.  I have an Archon v2 and the blade socket is quite deep, so a longer UE would be nice for this hilt.

Formula Unh
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #732 on: August 24, 2012, 02:39:48 AM »

I'm brand new to this site and I've been reading up on the different options for the sabers and I was wondering if it's possible to get the light-up buttons without obsidian sound?  If not I'd suggest it, because I don't really have the budget for adding sound to my saber.

For the record, these sabers look awesome and I've been a Star Wars fan for a long time.  I look forward to ordering one sometime!

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Darkside points please

« Reply #733 on: August 24, 2012, 02:48:18 AM »

They can have the av switch without sound but it has to be added with the activation box similar to that of the malice or graflex, and it costs additional. You'd have to shoot and email to [email protected] for details

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #734 on: August 24, 2012, 02:48:55 AM »

I'd dig the lit switches on stunts, I must admit... I would like the Yari to make a comeback, though.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: