Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 491 492 [493] 494 495 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1488872 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #7380 on: March 14, 2019, 06:15:54 PM »

I have large hands, and I still don't need a ginormous saber.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7381 on: March 15, 2019, 01:24:09 AM »

I have large hands, and I still don't need a ginormous saber.

True, which is why I don't have the likes of the Omen, Butcher, or the Reaper for that matter.

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -82

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #7382 on: March 15, 2019, 01:29:33 AM »

It all comes back to having a chassis system that holds everything in place. They wouldn't have to make huge hilts with floating electronics

Try not!...do, or do not.. there is no try.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #7383 on: March 15, 2019, 01:48:33 AM »

True, which is why I don't have the likes of the Omen, Butcher, or the Reaper for that matter.

My Butcher is on display, but that's mainly what I bought it for.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #7384 on: March 15, 2019, 01:55:42 AM »

Also I wish ultrasabers would get better motion sensors. The market has stepped there game up and ultrasabers needs to step there's up as well..motion detection is very important when swinging your saber around. I expect ultrasabers to want to be at the top of the market..so do it!

On the v3 (and I'd assume all higher boards) you can adjust the sensitivity. Might be something worth looking into if you don't like your sabers motion sensitivity.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #7385 on: March 15, 2019, 01:59:27 AM »

On the v3 (and I'd assume all higher boards) you can adjust the sensitivity. Might be something worth looking into if you don't like your sabers motion sensitivity.

I will definitely check that out..thanks

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #7386 on: March 14, 2019, 07:01:58 PM »

Nobody is calling for them to do away with any of the old sabers. So we can have a new Prophecy etc.. without getting rid of the old ones.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7387 on: March 15, 2019, 02:18:12 AM »

My Butcher is on display, but that's mainly what I bought it for.

It's not a bad saber one bit, I like it too. I just own my sabers in accordance to being able to spin it nowadays. I might make a few exeptions though

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #7388 on: March 15, 2019, 02:31:12 AM »

I don't want them to get rid of any sabers..but they do need to make more initiate V4/prophecy sized hilts..these are suppose to be battle ready sabers.. not giant clubs that you use to break into your car when u lock your keys in it..

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #7389 on: March 15, 2019, 02:43:49 AM »

I'd like to see Ultrasabers get some smaller versions of their boards out there so that they cab work in smaller diameter hilts

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #7390 on: March 14, 2019, 07:46:25 PM »

It all comes back to having a chassis system that holds everything in place. They wouldn't have to make huge hilts with floating electronics

I really do wish they'd go towards a chassis system.... it doesn't seem like it'd be too cost prohibitive.... other companies do so and are priced similarly for sabers.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #7391 on: March 15, 2019, 03:14:34 AM »

I really do wish they'd go towards a chassis system.... it doesn't seem like it'd be too cost prohibitive.... other companies do so and are priced similarly for sabers.

Yeah there is no excuse for them not having a chassis system..I've been saying that since day one.. they claim to be top of the market and  in my opinion that is 100% necessary to be top of market. They really need to step it up

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7392 on: March 15, 2019, 03:30:46 AM »

Although I agree with the chassis, I would not want all hilts to go up in price because of this.  I think it should be an option for those who want it and are willing to pay the upcharge for the labor and parts to do it.  Same with something as simple as an LED retention screw.  Add it to the buffet of US options.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #7393 on: March 14, 2019, 08:28:14 PM »

Yeah there is no excuse for them not having a chassis system..I've been saying that since day one.. they claim to be top of the market and  in my opinion that is 100% necessary to be top of market. They really need to step it up

I don't want to seem like we're ragging on US too much, but I do agree that they could do more. This is however just a suggestion.

I think it's best we move along. It would be great if US started implementing a chassis system, let's leave it there.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Son_Of_A_Sith
Knight Lieutenant

I AM THE BALANCE

« Reply #7394 on: March 15, 2019, 03:42:14 AM »

I don't want to seem like we're ragging on US too much, but I do agree that they could do more. This is however just a suggestion.

I think it's best we move along. It would be great if US started implementing a chassis system, let's leave it there.

Your right I'm not trying to rag on them at all..I think they do a great job.. I just think they could do better..and they claim to be the best with the best prices..and honestly neither one of those statements seem true.. ok.. But I'm going to shut up before I get in trouble.. I love ultrasabers.. They are great!!

Pages: 1 ... 491 492 [493] 494 495 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: