Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1472734 times)
Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #7770 on: July 14, 2019, 12:19:13 PM »

I think this leads back to a CHASSIS, especially for the premium boards. I've managed to need a diamond board replacement twice already. Saber is under warranty, sure, but the fact that it's happened more than once the exact same way in that particular hilt tells me it would save US a LOT of money with warranty replacements on premium boards.

I would just like to add... CHASSIS!
That is all for now. Thank you. 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7771 on: July 15, 2019, 05:18:38 PM »

Frankensabers.    You can get your choice of Pommel on Basic Sabers - however you cannot on Premium.   Why??  It would seem easy to add that functionality (along with emitters) to premium sabers.  There are several base hilts I'd like but who might have pommels that don't work with my sparring style or boring emitters.  Having to  add on emitters and pommels distinctly adds to the final cost and leaves me with extra parts I have no need or desire for.  This would be a simple modificatio to the checkout options but would increase customer satisfaction with no design or production costs. Let us make the saber we want initially without forcing us to purchase additional parts. 
Bro, I've been pushing this for years.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #7772 on: July 15, 2019, 05:57:00 PM »

I have a few suggestions.
First, I think that the blade plugs should be included with every saber, and fancier ones can be an upcharge.
Second, I think there needs to be a new Prophecy saber, that looks more like the one seen in AOTC.
Third, I need an Obi-Wan saber from ROTS already, a modified Archon V2.1 would do. 
Fourth, I would like some new saber designs, possibly created by the saber community, maybe with a contest or something.  Winner could get their saber design for free.
Fifth, we absolutely need a Bastila Shan saber right now.
Sixth, some blasters would be cool, call them UltraBlasters.
Seventh, a dark version of the Guardian, Chosen One, and Archon would be amazing.
Eighth, choose your own emitter and pommel would be a nice feature on the website.
Ninth, I think all sabers with Diamond boards should come with a USB connection on the outside of the saber for data connection and charging.
Tenth, more curved sabers please, use PVC and aluminum parts to make these.
That is all the ideas I have for now.

mrumsey
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #7773 on: July 15, 2019, 12:32:47 PM »

I'd love to see a version of Ezra Bridger's second lightsaber.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7774 on: July 15, 2019, 07:50:30 PM »

Call me crazy, but I just had a fun idea for a sound font: a person making saber noises with their mouth.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #7775 on: July 15, 2019, 01:18:00 PM »

I'd love to see a version of Ezra Bridger's second lightsaber.

Me too.
Call me crazy, but I just had a fun idea for a sound font: a person making saber noises with their mouth.
Ok, you are crazy.  With an audio editing program and a microphone, you could create this sound font for yourself.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7776 on: July 15, 2019, 09:37:32 PM »

personally, I think the tonfa with blue, red foc with the siren from Solo for the lockup would be a comical sound font (as long as officers have a sense of humor)

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7777 on: July 16, 2019, 01:56:05 PM »

personally, I think the tonfa with blue, red foc with the siren from Solo for the lockup would be a comical sound font (as long as officers have a sense of humor)
Actually an Emerald quick pulse from red to blue would do it justice.

Better: Lightsaber sound on activation, but contact sounds like a billy club.

Sig by For Tyeth

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #7778 on: July 16, 2019, 01:51:08 PM »

You forgot the originals:

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7779 on: July 17, 2019, 07:21:39 AM »

You forgot the originals:

I forgot NOTHING.    (Just didn't think of it. POINTS

Saber lock = woo woo woo woo woo woo woo nyuk nyuk nyuk

I assume hum is just going to be Moe wisecracking?

Sig by For Tyeth

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #7780 on: July 18, 2019, 05:22:10 PM »

Saber font consisting only of prequel memes.

Activation = Hello There

clash = general kenobi

swing = do it

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #7781 on: August 02, 2019, 02:39:28 AM »

Ahem

Parabolic blade tips.

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #7782 on: August 02, 2019, 03:54:48 AM »

Franken Saber MYSTERY BOX.... Start them at $150 and sold as is...
They Will Sell

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7783 on: August 02, 2019, 01:09:34 PM »

Ahem

Parabolic blade tips.
Ahem

You mean like a fusion of the round and pointed....like this?

Sig by For Tyeth

S2mikey
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #7784 on: August 02, 2019, 01:17:40 PM »

Ya know, as much as a chassis would be great - if they were to use a slightly beefier battery holder that kept the baterries in place more firmly that would be fine too. If the saber gets dropped or even whacked hard its possible to jar a battery loose and then you have to drop the holder, fix/adjust, reinsert, etc.  Ive also had one my holders lose a small piece and I had to use extra rubberbands to hold everything in place more reliably.  Its not even a heavy sparring thing either - the batteries can come loose during fast/hard spinning and practice routines.

Just a thought  Wink

AEON L4, Tri-Cree Fire orange
Archon 2.1, Tri-Cree Gaurdian Blue
Dark Sentinel L4 - Tri-Cree Consular Green, Green AV switch
Initiate V3, Catalyst Pommel, Violet, AV switch

Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: