Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1490057 times)
Sakura No Kaze
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -175

DS if I've earned a point.

« Reply #7920 on: October 22, 2019, 11:29:48 PM »

This goes in the Wishlist category. Bring them back please, specifically the Crimson SI and Crimson Liberator:

Here are some pictures of sabers that aren't around anymore

Blue standard issue

Crimson standard issue

Crimson liberator

And (my favorite) dark prophecy LE

Give a person an answer to their question and they get your answer. Teach a person how to use the forum Search function, and they get everyone's answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"My battery is low and it's getting dark" ~Final message from the Mars Opportunity rover, after exceeding it's 90 day mission plan by 14+ years.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7921 on: October 23, 2019, 03:24:27 PM »

I've been screaming for that Proph LE for years.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #7922 on: October 23, 2019, 05:47:44 PM »

An updated prophecy would be appreciated, even if it is the LE version.

I am the other Blind Jedi

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7923 on: October 23, 2019, 05:52:39 PM »

If they did it right, they'd have something close enough to Ani's ATC saber to quiet all those screaming replica fiends.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #7924 on: October 23, 2019, 09:02:18 PM »

I'd love to see that Dark Prophecy LE version return to the market. The Prophecy and Dark Prophecy don't call to me, but that one does.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #7925 on: October 24, 2019, 02:05:39 AM »

If they did it right, they'd have something close enough to Ani's ATC saber to quiet all those screaming replica fiends.
Like me, so I’m going to take that as a complement.
That was one of my favorite sabers as a kid, I had the Hasbro version. I liked it better than the Darth Vader version.

I am the other Blind Jedi

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #7926 on: October 25, 2019, 02:57:30 AM »

I really was hoping that the Avenger would be the new OBK saber from ROTS.  Seriously I think a modified Archon V2.1 would be a perfect OBK saber.  I’m pretty sure there wouldn’t need to be much modification to the Archon.  Of course I’m basing my thoughts on the Hasbro versions of the Luke ROTJ, and Obi-Wan ROTS sabers.  There wasn’t much difference between the two, just a different grip section.

JasmineGTea
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -20

An Extremely Calm Sith Lady

« Reply #7927 on: October 27, 2019, 05:48:28 AM »

Ooooooooooo a suggestion box!!
I guess what I'd want to see in Ultrasabers is to have the Smooth Swing feature in the Obsidian soundboard. Maybe that'll be in Obsidian v5 or maybe be an update for the Diamond Controller sound(I'm guessing the Diamond Controller is using it's own soundboard because when I purchased it, it said "Diamond Sound". Of course I could be wrong which is most likely).

Lightsabers: Prophecy v3(Diamond Controller) Archon v3.1(Diamond Controller)
Wishlist: Chosen One CE(Diamond), Graflex CE(Diamond)
"Know that there was once a Darth Traya. And that she cast aside that role, was exiled, and found a new purpose. But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."
―Kreia (Darth Traya)

S2mikey
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #7928 on: October 27, 2019, 05:54:59 PM »

I would like to see more hilts that are narrower than the usual 1.42” or 1.45” in diameter.  Something in the 1.25” hilt diameter would be killer for spinning since that slightly narrower hilt can make a huge difference.  Maybe like an 11” long hilt that’s 1.25” in diameter that’s purposely made for spinning and choreography.  Like with extra switch guarding and extended choke points.

AEON L4, Tri-Cree Fire orange
Archon 2.1, Tri-Cree Gaurdian Blue
Dark Sentinel L4 - Tri-Cree Consular Green, Green AV switch
Initiate V3, Catalyst Pommel, Violet, AV switch

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7929 on: October 28, 2019, 04:14:35 PM »

I would like to see more hilts that are narrower than the usual 1.42” or 1.45” in diameter.  Something in the 1.25” hilt diameter would be killer for spinning since that slightly narrower hilt can make a huge difference.  Maybe like an 11” long hilt that’s 1.25” in diameter that’s purposely made for spinning and choreography.  Like with extra switch guarding and extended choke points.
Try an Aeon V2.

Sig by For Tyeth

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7930 on: October 28, 2019, 05:28:38 PM »

^^^Can't recommend that one enough for I have a Dominix V2 myself =] But, can we bring back the regular Graflex sabers? x.x Or is the new Dark Graflex the replacement or something? Not that I wouldn't mind a black Graflex, but yeah. I'm in need of a classic saber Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7931 on: October 28, 2019, 05:31:39 PM »

^^^Can't recommend that one enough for I have a Dominix V2 myself =] But, can we bring back the regular Graflex sabers? x.x Or is the new Dark Graflex the replacement or something? Not that I wouldn't mind a black Graflex, but yeah. I'm in need of a classic saber Tongue
HELL NO. What self respecting saber smith offers variants of a classic without offering the classic option? I'm sure they are simply waiting on parts to show up.

Sig by For Tyeth

crazy4softball14
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #7932 on: October 28, 2019, 07:35:16 PM »

YES!!!!! I second this!!!

A little light, and a little dark

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7933 on: October 29, 2019, 05:05:09 AM »

referral points! cause they know they'll be getting orders in Michigan in two weeks when we're at one of the big cons

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

S2mikey
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #7934 on: October 29, 2019, 09:29:50 AM »

Try an Aeon V2.

I do have the AEON L4 and it’s a great hilt.  Maybe the 2 is worth looking into? Isn’t that a stunt-only saber though? I do prefer sound and some other options.

AEON L4, Tri-Cree Fire orange
Archon 2.1, Tri-Cree Gaurdian Blue
Dark Sentinel L4 - Tri-Cree Consular Green, Green AV switch
Initiate V3, Catalyst Pommel, Violet, AV switch

Pages: 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: