Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 535 536 [537] 538 539 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489910 times)
PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #8040 on: January 08, 2020, 08:39:52 PM »

Hi Psycho, check your inbox...something has just been found on Ajan Kloss!  Roll Eyes

Something shiny, indeed

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #8041 on: January 08, 2020, 08:49:40 PM »

Something shiny, indeed

Er, yes this is a factory fresh version I sent you. Don't worry everyone else you'll get to see them all too this weekend.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8042 on: January 08, 2020, 11:27:45 PM »

Er, yes this is a factory fresh version I sent you. Don't worry everyone else you'll get to see them all too this weekend.

We’d better, or you might see (okay, have to imagine) a grown man cry.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

SithReaper92
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #8043 on: January 09, 2020, 03:30:28 PM »

I’d love to see US’s take on Obi Wan’s second saber (the one from episodes 2-4 and TCW) I know it’s super similar to the Archon v3.1 (Luke’s ROTJ saber) but it’s definitely one of my favorite hilts from the SW universe. Also idk if anyone has ever read the Darth Vader comics but the saber he first acquired (the one he corrupted to acquire his red crystal that he later used in his iconic saber from the OT) after becoming Vader would be a cool design as well. It would definitely be unique if nothing else. Anyway those would be my top picks if they decide to make further designs in the future!

Owned Sabers:
Aeon LE v3 (CG)
Aeon v4 w/windows (AS)

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8044 on: January 09, 2020, 04:06:01 PM »

Agreed, I'm a fan of that saber as well

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #8045 on: January 09, 2020, 04:21:36 PM »

I’d love to see US’s take on Obi Wan’s second saber (the one from episodes 2-4 and TCW) I know it’s super similar to the Archon v3.1 (Luke’s ROTJ saber) but it’s definitely one of my favorite hilts from the SW universe. Also idk if anyone has ever read the Darth Vader comics but the saber he first acquired (the one he corrupted to acquire his red crystal that he later used in his iconic saber from the OT) after becoming Vader would be a cool design as well. It would definitely be unique if nothing else. Anyway those would be my top picks if they decide to make further designs in the future!

In the 2 years I've been on saberforum, I have seen a lot of requests for Obi-Wan's EP III/IV/CW hilt. And I would buy one if they ever do make it.
But I am not a patient Jedi. I made my own using parts from Ultrasabers and TCSS. If you can DIY, I suggest taking a look at mine and going from there.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=41414.msg711202#msg711202

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #8046 on: January 09, 2020, 10:53:31 PM »

Revisiting those videos of your customization to an Obi-wan style lightsaber, is a wonderful thing to do. I like how you were able to build that different switch set up. PLUS, learning how to do that all from scratch. Point to you.

I'd love for US to make a more accurate version, but I don't think it's possible without having to pay Lucasfilms or Disney (or both) to be able to. Now, for the Archon v2.1 & 3.1, if they sold the option to have instead of the activation box & AV switch, a clamp style ring and micro switches, that I could get behind, even if they had to put the switches somewhere else and no bubble strip or computer board strip.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #8047 on: January 10, 2020, 04:37:30 AM »

I’d love to see this saber as well, but I think they should create it with the V2.1 and V3.1.  Simply change the grip section to an all black grip with vertical grooves as well as the horizontal ones that are already there.
I’d also like to see an updated Prophecy with grips like that of the Graflex.
May the force be with you always.

SithReaper92
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #8048 on: January 10, 2020, 07:47:39 AM »

@MandaloriansPride that’s an awesome build way to get creative! Also I agree they could do a couple minor design and color changes to the Archons and it would be pretty close to his saber. I too am impatient but I have to be as I’m still awaiting my first 3 sabers that I ordered last month. 2 mystery boxes and a Dark Initiate LE v4 in BR with windows. Once those arrive I’m going to start my replica collection but idk which to start with between the graflex, chosen one, or menace. The menace I’m going unique without the dark menace or crimson (haven’t decided yet) and I’m gonna get twins eventually to make it a staff. I do like the dark graflex too. Too many choices not enough wallet!!! Lol what’s everyone else’s next saber?

Owned Sabers:
Aeon LE v3 (CG)
Aeon v4 w/windows (AS)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8049 on: January 10, 2020, 01:36:45 PM »

I'd love for US to make a more accurate version, but I don't think it's possible without having to pay Lucasfilms or Disney (or both) to be able to. Now, for the Archon v2.1 & 3.1, if they sold the option to have instead of the activation box & AV switch, a clamp style ring and micro switches, that I could get behind, even if they had to put the switches somewhere else and no bubble strip or computer board strip.
Gonna have to fight you on this. The Archon 2.1 is perfect. There is nothing that could be done to improve it. Don't believe me? Ask Hazard.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Dilligaf919
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #8050 on: January 10, 2020, 06:06:44 PM »

What about a revolver hilted lightsaber, akin to the gunblade in ff8? They do have the liono sword hilt, so is it really that far of a stretch?

-The Jedurai

KNOWLEDGE-initiate v4 with windows and av switch, Counselor green
Aeon V5, av switch, guardian blue
BALANCE- Spectre lite sound with windows, engraved hilt, black av switch with white light, TRI Adegan Silver
PASSION- dark apprentice v4 with windows and guarded switch, blazing red
Diamond bellicose

Is it a want, or a need?:Fallen LE Diamond, Archon 3.1 Diamond, The Malice Diamond

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #8051 on: January 10, 2020, 06:13:11 PM »

What about a revolver hilted lightsaber, akin to the gunblade in ff8? They do have the liono sword hilt, so is it really that far of a stretch?

I'd personally rather see them stick to conventional designs while we still have 3-4 untapped movie designs flying about

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8052 on: January 10, 2020, 06:26:45 PM »

I would love more original designed sabers, new models other than what we have.  More spin friendly sabers to add to the Aeon, Dominix, Sentinel, arsenal

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8053 on: January 10, 2020, 06:31:10 PM »

I would love more original designed sabers, new models other than what we have.  More spin friendly sabers to add to the Aeon, Dominix, Sentinel, arsenal
ALL the yes. I miss when they just used to turn out sabers that might have influence from a character saber, but they were still original designs.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1558

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #8054 on: January 11, 2020, 05:01:19 AM »

We’d better, or you might see (okay, have to imagine) a grown man cry.

Hi Cyclops, don't worry you don't have to exercise your tear duct! I have just posted my latest build...HOWEVER....SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!

The design may or may not spoil The Rise of Skywalker for you if you haven't seen the film yet OK? Here is the link to my post:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=40017.msg742946#msg742946

Pages: 1 ... 535 536 [537] 538 539 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: