Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 544 545 [546] 547 548 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489502 times)
Chadxxx
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8175 on: February 18, 2020, 02:47:41 PM »

Have you tried calling them? If they’re as backed up as they seem on both the production side and customer service side it’s likely that right now some of the social media accounts aren’t even being looked at or checked. And with how many people keep emailing them it’s just a constant stream they have to reply to. Calling may yield different results. What exactly was wrong with your saber?
Yes, tried calling many times.....My issue is that my Graflex wobbles uncontrollably (its posted in previous threads on everything ive tried) and i really don't want to mess with the warranty, hence the reason for sending it in ASAP.

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #8176 on: February 18, 2020, 02:52:08 PM »

Oh yeah that makes sense. I wouldn’t want to void the warranty either. Can you tell what it is that’s wobbling?

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Chadxxx
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8177 on: February 18, 2020, 03:47:31 PM »

Oh yeah that makes sense. I wouldn’t want to void the warranty either. Can you tell what it is that’s wobbling?
At first I thought it was the blade, it isn't. It's the whole inner chamber that wobbles back and forth. I never even hit anything with it. Just the way it arrived.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #8178 on: February 18, 2020, 09:46:55 PM »

Graflex is a composite hilt, it has the outer shell and an inner sleeve/chamber that holds the blade that in turn holds the led module in place. The "Bunny ears" are the main anchor point for that inner sleeve/chamber and the faux buttons are attached to it, plus the blade retention screw. UltraSabers design should have a second anchor point lower on the hilt, but it seems the hilt Chadxxx has is a bit loose. I also have Graflex (SE version) that does the same thing but it doesn't bother me as much.

If the hilt was easy to disassemble I would do so and make a video for it, but I don't have an easy way to remove the faux buttons without damaging the copper finish on them. I believe they are hot melt glued into place. Underneath they hide an allen screw to hold the button collar/ring in place.

I've checked my Dark Graflex and Graflex CE and they are fine.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #8179 on: February 19, 2020, 12:56:31 AM »

I thought it might be something like that. The bellicose is similar. It has a drop in piece that gets secured and then the blade goes in that. Mine rattled a lot so I ended up drilling a hole into that piece and got a longer screw and secured the blade and holder together. Good luck getting it fixed though. Let us know what happens.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

MANDALORIAN
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -22

#thisistheway

« Reply #8180 on: February 21, 2020, 03:33:55 PM »

Anyone here have any suggestions for the staff at Ultra Sabers? Post here!! Grin
I would like to see more color options like yellow, pink, indigo and maybe another shade of green like a darker green, also maybe a commission section where you could submit a hilt design with all the specs they would need and maybe they could build it for you, just an idea might be a long shot an its just a opinion worth sharing.

EDIT BY MANROON: Thought it would be a good idea to pin this, was surprised it hadn't been already lol. Anyways, it should also be noted that suggestions posted here have no guarantee of actually happening. It's just a thread for people to politely post what they would like to see from US. No promises the guys will always have time to read this, but if they do have the time and see the things here, it's possible they might decide to follow up on some of them. Things posted in this thread in the past have come true! Heck, the OP here suggested Yellow, Pink, and Indigo for colors. Anyone care to search up SY, BH, or DVA? lol That said, post away!

New EDIT BY Big Boss: Though I agree with Manroon's older post in that this is merely a fun suggestion thread not an official one since many suggested ideas may or may not happen. All current wishlist threads have now been merged. This is going to be pinned since too many what do we want/ wish list threads have come up in the past and posts tend to just repeat themselves in the end.

Hello good morning. Vegas Combatcon 2020 will be from July 30 to August 2 2020 at Flamingo hotel, and I would like to represent our ultrasabers equipment during the competitions, hence, I would like to request from their staff, more intricately designed hilts with built-in chassis that will pass HEMA and TSL regulations. Thanks.

ULTRASABERS:

*CHOSEN ONE CE FOR THE WIFEY

*MENACE CE “ “

*INITIATE V4 “ “

*APPRENTICE V4 “ “

*GUARDIAN

*BATTLE SABER V3

*FLAMBERGE CE

*FRANKENSABER 2020 SCORPION/REAPER/DORINIAN/BROOD GUARD LE

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #8181 on: February 21, 2020, 05:59:00 PM »

Hello good morning. Vegas Combatcon 2020 will be from July 30 to August 2 2020 at Flamingo hotel, and I would like to represent our ultrasabers equipment during the competitions, hence, I would like to request from their staff, more intricately designed hilts with built-in chassis that will pass HEMA and TSL regulations. Thanks.

Almost all Ultrasabers do meet TSL regulations. Those with claws just need the claws removed. My Zwiehañder is still using the same sound installation the base Flamberge came with as a preorder when that saber just came out so several years. There are several TSL fighters that go to the tournament at Combatcon  and use Ultrasabers to fight with.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

MANDALORIAN
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -22

#thisistheway

« Reply #8182 on: February 22, 2020, 12:43:05 AM »

Almost all Ultrasabers do meet TSL regulations. Those with claws just need the claws removed. My Zwiehañder is still using the same sound installation the base Flamberge came with as a preorder when that saber just came out so several years. There are several TSL fighters that go to the tournament at Combatcon  and use Ultrasabers to fight with.

Oh nice weapon collection mate!! Definitely more two handed hilt designs with improved chassis that house the electronics inside , would be heaven sent for ultrasaber customers!!

ULTRASABERS:

*CHOSEN ONE CE FOR THE WIFEY

*MENACE CE “ “

*INITIATE V4 “ “

*APPRENTICE V4 “ “

*GUARDIAN

*BATTLE SABER V3

*FLAMBERGE CE

*FRANKENSABER 2020 SCORPION/REAPER/DORINIAN/BROOD GUARD LE

rosaferri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -16

Darth Lamia Octavia [Dark/Grey Force Assassin!]

« Reply #8183 on: February 22, 2020, 02:10:23 AM »

Expanding to more midwestern conventions (e.g GenCon in Indiana) would be great. Also, while this would be more of a company expansion suggestion, get a warehouse near the east coast to help eith thingd on the east US much easier.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Arsenal:
"Padawan's Fire" - CG D Initiate V2
"The Holy Relic" - BH Grand Master LE

Wishlist:
D Apprentice V5 SY
D Mantis AV
Consular SRD
Azure Fallen FO

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8184 on: February 22, 2020, 06:24:48 PM »

Same as always -

1) Parabolic blade tips
2) Upgrade Obsidian v4 and Diamond sound to smooth swing
3) NEW! Add the RGBW Led to choices on the LED Module and Modular LED System (MLS) units for DIY customers.

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8185 on: February 24, 2020, 03:42:22 PM »

3) NEW! Add the RGBW Led to choices on the LED Module and Modular LED System (MLS) units for DIY customers.
Do you know how much a wiring nightmare that would be?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8186 on: February 26, 2020, 06:15:54 PM »

We need a proper looking Dooku saber added Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #8187 on: February 27, 2020, 04:55:56 PM »

Do you know how much a wiring nightmare that would be?
yes, and I’m not sure you do. It wouldn’t be any different than the three LED units that are used. The only difference is there would be four LEDs, red, green, blue, and white or amber. You’re talking about one extra wire. That’s it.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8188 on: February 27, 2020, 05:17:45 PM »

yes, and I’m not sure you do. It wouldn’t be any different than the three LED units that are used. The only difference is there would be four LEDs, red, green, blue, and white or amber. You’re talking about one extra wire. That’s it.
I actually misread his post. I thought he was asking for MLS units with QDs. I'm just going off of what I've seen with my Mantis.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

jonpluc
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #8189 on: February 28, 2020, 03:30:07 AM »

With the diamond controller you get a piece of white paper in the box that provides a cheat sheet of sorts that gives you gesture instructions on how to cycle through the various blade colors. This is extremly handy as there woulod be no obvious way of knowing this otherwise. An addendum on the same sheet needs to added for sound for the exact same reasons that you provided the information for the colors of the blades. Something like "While the saber is on and playing the idle hum noise, hold the power button down and trigger clash twice, then release the button.What should happen is, the blade goes dark (so you know you are in volume adjust mode) you then tilt the blade down to lower the volume. Tilt the blade up to increase the sound. When you have it where you want it, hit the button again to exit volume adjustment mode." This would be of tremendous help. And before you think im crazy to think that this is nessesary, today i read a girl who posted in a Facebook Sabers Group about how happy she was with her new UltraSaber but that it was too loud so she stuffed a sock in the end of the hilt to muffle the speaker. 0.0

Pages: 1 ... 544 545 [546] 547 548 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: