Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 552 553 [554] 555 556 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1488774 times)
DarthRegol
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -8

Balance Should be Key over control

« Reply #8295 on: April 06, 2020, 08:40:08 PM »

Parabolic tips are a cross between the circular tips and pointed tips.   They are curved based on a parabolic arc, so they're longer and somewhat pointed but they are rounded off so there's no actual point.  Which is important for things like Cons and public events, where the pointed tips are sometimes disallowed under strict no-weapons rules.

Plus they look pretty amazing.  They're also not as vulnerable to being knocked off, one big issue with pointed tips.
That sounds awesome! And I can see how it would make the saber seem fuller in a sense.

"Two there should be. No more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it" -Darth Bane

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8296 on: April 07, 2020, 04:51:39 PM »

Great description! I just think they look great. LOL

They do, and they are the only way I will accept a "point" on a saber blade.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8297 on: April 07, 2020, 06:03:22 PM »

I was thinking we needed the newer parabolic blade tips for new bullet tip type blade designs Tongue I only have one so far and the older bullet tip design isn't bad, gives more of a Rebels era blade look to them I think while the parabolic tips would be more for the prequel lightsaber blade looks

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #8298 on: April 09, 2020, 09:52:46 PM »

I think we need a Skywalker bundle, including the Empress, the Chosen One, the Graflex, and the Archon V2.1.

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #8299 on: April 10, 2020, 11:51:49 PM »

Dude. Not just that but... bundles in general. That would be cool. Say make a bundle of two or more sabers and save 15-20% or something on each hilt by bundling. That would be a great way to get a staff or make a purchase on a couple favorites. They wouldn’t lose too much on that and could make up the difference in more orders. Like the Skywalker, or kenobi or light side or dark side bundle or Ashoka etc. cool idea man. Point to you.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #8300 on: April 11, 2020, 05:39:26 AM »

Dude. Not just that but... bundles in general. That would be cool. Say make a bundle of two or more sabers and save 15-20% or something on each hilt by bundling. That would be a great way to get a staff or make a purchase on a couple favorites. They wouldn’t lose too much on that and could make up the difference in more orders. Like the Skywalker, or kenobi or light side or dark side bundle or Ashoka etc. cool idea man. Point to you.
Thanks, have a point back. I really hope Ultrasabers is reading this, and that they go ahead and start doing bundles.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8301 on: April 13, 2020, 01:33:15 PM »

If I'm not mistaken, they already have discounts for orders that exceed $X amounts. Not sure if it's built in, but it never hurts to inquire.

Also, I was hopeful that dark versions of the Dominicide would be possible, but they're not. However......I want dark versions of the emitters. Since the colored claws are separate parts, it wouldn't be difficult to simply anodize the emitter, and then assemble the claws. If fact, you could mix-match all the colors that way. Anyone up for an Azure emitter with Gold claws?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #8302 on: April 13, 2020, 10:13:56 PM »

If I'm not mistaken, they already have discounts for orders that exceed $X amounts. Not sure if it's built in, but it never hurts to inquire.
I think you are right, but that I believe starts somewhere in the range of five to ten thousand dollars.  I’m thinking more in the range of two, three, or four sabers.  For those of us that don’t want to spend a tun of money.  I’d get all of my sabers with Diamond if the deal price was right.

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #8303 on: April 13, 2020, 10:38:51 PM »

I think you are right, but that I believe starts somewhere in the range of five to ten thousand dollars.  I’m thinking more in the range of two, three, or four sabers.  For those of us that don’t want to spend a tun of money.  I’d get all of my sabers with Diamond if the deal price was right.

So what your saying is i can be a lo-key distributor... keep going... 

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #8304 on: April 14, 2020, 12:22:21 AM »

So what your saying is i can be a lo-key distributor... keep going... 
I’m not sure I follow you. What I was talking about is bundling sabers together, at a lower price. You know like if you get a season of a TV show on DVD, just one is kind of pricey, you get the entire series the price is reduced quite a bit.

GeneralMalice-
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 83

« Reply #8305 on: April 14, 2020, 12:32:48 AM »

you said that for 5k to 10k there is a discount. If its more then 20% coupon given and more in the 50% area then Lo key you can be a distributor of their sabers if your are making that large of a purchase. 

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #8306 on: April 14, 2020, 03:38:25 AM »

you said that for 5k to 10k there is a discount. If its more then 20% coupon given and more in the 50% area then Lo key you can be a distributor of their sabers if your are making that large of a purchase. 
Oh, I think it’s more like a 5% discount, I don’t think you get a 20% discount unless you’re ordering somewhere in the range of $20,000. Or something outrageous like that.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8307 on: April 14, 2020, 12:45:47 PM »

Won't know unless you inquire.

Sig by For Tyeth

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #8308 on: April 18, 2020, 01:58:02 AM »

I came up with a couple bundle deals that I would like to see.  Possibly with a 5 to 10 percent discount.
Sky bundle includes the Emperiss, Grafflex,Archon V2.1/V3.1, and Chosen One/Dark Graflex.
Phantom bundle includes the Consular, Guardian, and two Menaces with an adjustable coupler.
Outsider bundle includes the Fallen, Raven, Bellicose, and Malice.
Masters bundle includes the Electrum Wind, Dorinian, Spectre, Fulcrum, and Lost Grey.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8309 on: April 18, 2020, 02:58:46 AM »

I'd like another single staff kind of saber just smaller and less claws on the emitter x.x A double bladed saber staff is something I don't have yet in my collection

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 ... 552 553 [554] 555 556 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: