Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489203 times)
Whatislove
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

Big Red Machine

« Reply #1110 on: December 29, 2012, 07:43:58 AM »

We need more adventurous saberstaff hilts!

Dark Side Points Please

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #1111 on: December 29, 2012, 07:50:18 AM »

Aeschelus
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1112 on: December 29, 2012, 11:50:15 AM »

I'd love to see blade shimmer and blade ignition power up that fades on and fades off with the sounds.  Would be great if this could be introduced in a modular/upgrade capacity to be purchased as a self upgrade to existing sabers.  I know that I would pay well for these capabilities.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 12:12:44 PM by Aeschelus » Logged

UltraSaber Newbie out of Columbus, OH

Saber Collection:
ForceFX RoTS Anakin & Obi-Wan Sabers
UltraSaber Manticore w Sound.  Blazing Red/Silver FoC.
Next Purchase:  Graflex

Looking for Star Wars community activities in the Midwest.
SWTOR:  War Hero Jugg, Prophecy of the Five & RP Sentinal,

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #1113 on: December 29, 2012, 10:08:21 PM »

i must say that alot of the pics in this forum tab are little things that can be done with some creative industrial glue (binding metal to other metals and plastics) and tubes or wires... i will be working on a custom built lightsaber like the one hilt from the swtor game.. that can be crafted by any artifice craftsman at lvl 20..  keep your eyes open in the customization forums. ^.^

dhenwood
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #1114 on: December 30, 2012, 04:31:36 PM »

personally i would love to see brass or copper coloured hilts with silver or black accents, rather like the LE versions but in reverse, who wouldnt want a pimps lightsaber XD

( :::::::::::::::::::::::[}o[i i i i i i i][ i i i i i i i]o{}::::::::::::::::::::: )
                                       Phantom LE AS

/l-----¬
()={i i][llll][  o{ii[}}] | ::::::::::::::::::::::::::: )
                               \l
     Scorpion BR

Da

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #1115 on: December 30, 2012, 10:49:07 PM »

funny thing.. i decided last night that i am going to go a step further and redesign my hilt... i have a few small alterations i ill be doing.. posting pics when i get it done, hope i can have it done by next week.. but thats a far shot.. going for it though.

bruzer79
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #1116 on: December 31, 2012, 02:22:09 AM »

I ordered some black AV switches to test with (from some deep dark corner of the web), but I'll second a motion for black\alternate color AV switches. Perhaps a slide based switch would be cool? Just more switch options in general.

For a website wish-list: I'd love to see more detailed specifications on the website. For someone looking into his first US with DIY hilts and stuff, not knowing which size hole is in the hilt I chose was a real deterrent.

J-Nebular
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

"Never tell me the odds."

« Reply #1117 on: December 31, 2012, 04:30:32 AM »

I don't know about anyone else but I love slanted emitters or slanted shrouds on sabers. Back when ultrasabers was still doing there PVC sabers they had one called the NEMESIS. It was a matched hilt to the first ARCHON. I would love to see a NEMESIS V2. Now allot may say it would just be a prophecy. But I think it would be awesome if it was once again a matched hilt to the ARCHON V2. I would also love to see MHS slanted emitters. Below is the link to the old NEMESIS ultrasabers video.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTuyTu4q7iA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTuyTu4q7iA</a>

dhenwood
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #1118 on: January 06, 2013, 08:30:20 PM »

Perhaps it would be  a good idea if lee filter swatchbooks were added to the shop (to buy obviously rather than free with adegan silver) i certainly would buy a couple and they are a bugger to get hold of outside the usa it seems, some standard rechargeable battery packs would be cool as well i know i could just as easily order those on amazon but i think it would be nice just to have everything arrive together and id pay a few quid more ot get them form us, further supporting their business.

( :::::::::::::::::::::::[}o[i i i i i i i][ i i i i i i i]o{}::::::::::::::::::::: )
                                       Phantom LE AS

/l-----¬
()={i i][llll][  o{ii[}}] | ::::::::::::::::::::::::::: )
                               \l
     Scorpion BR

Da

jedicri
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 74

« Reply #1119 on: January 07, 2013, 05:47:57 AM »

I'd like Ultrasabers to offer this version of the Prophecy anodized in certain parts as shown below:

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #1120 on: January 07, 2013, 05:50:39 AM »

I'd like Ultrasabers to offer this version of the Prophecy anodized in certain parts as shown below:

It was produced as the Dark Prophecy LE. No word on whether or not a "V3" will be made.

no

Ricos
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -48

“I find your lack of faith disturbing.”

« Reply #1121 on: January 07, 2013, 05:52:40 AM »

Something a bit more accurate to an actual Vader hilt? Lol

Bellicose DVA...Obsidian
Overlord BR...Obsidian
Overlord BR
Dominix LE v3 CG
Dark Initiate v2 GB...son
Initiate LE v3 CG...nephew
Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 AS...son

jedicri
Knight Templar

« Reply #1122 on: January 07, 2013, 06:03:43 AM »

Something a bit more accurate to an actual Vader hilt? Lol

Naw, not for me.  I already have a Hasbro Signature Series Darth Vader ANH and an Anakin Skywalker ROTS.  Too bulky and not terribly good handling imho.  If I wanted something similar to this, I would`ve bought the Graflex already.  I prefer the Prophecy with its sleek and elegant lines.  The Dark Prophecy LE is beautiful.

It was produced as the Dark Prophecy LE. No word on whether or not a "V3" will be made.

Oh, and thanks Luna for identifying this particular saber for me!  I do hope they offer an LE  for the V3.

If I were to get the Dark Prophecy V3, I`m actually willing to sand it down to an LE....

« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 06:10:55 AM by jedicri » Logged

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #1123 on: January 07, 2013, 06:10:08 AM »

Naw, not for me.  I already have a Hasbro Signature Series Darth Vader ANH and an Anakin Skywalker ROTS.  Too bulky and not terribly good handling imho.  If I wanted something similar to this, I would`ve bought the Graflex already.  I prefer the Prophecy with its sleek and elegant lines.  The Dark Prophecy LE is beautiful.

Oh, and thanks Luna for identifying this particular saber for me!

I actually believe the saber in the picture is an imitation of a Dark Prophecy LE made by sanding parts of a Dark Prophecy V3 (as the Dark Prophecy LE had no sound option and therefore no AV switch options), but... you got the point Wink

no

jedicri
Knight Templar

« Reply #1124 on: January 07, 2013, 06:15:23 AM »

I actually believe the saber in the picture is an imitation of a Dark Prophecy LE made by sanding parts of a Dark Prophecy V3 (as the Dark Prophecy LE had no sound option and therefore no AV switch options), but... you got the point Wink

Yes I did!  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: