Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489420 times)
goldraven12
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 12

Light Side Points Requested!

« Reply #1170 on: January 26, 2013, 01:42:36 AM »

I would like to suggest something. I'm not trying to be negative, and not trying to be rude, I'm just saying. PLEASE make the cost of sabers w/ sound the cost it would be with sound, because sound costs extra and I keep getting confused. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I actually happen to know that this would make a lot of people happy. Strangely, my mom...  Tongue. Please don't kick me off the forum, or delete my comment. I love it here, and I'm just trying to give my feedback.

"The Jedi fell because they mistook love for obsession, passion for hatred, and concern for fear. We cannot continue to deny how we feel, or we will fall like them."
( ((( o (( (  Initiate V3 LE
( ((( o (( ( Stunt Initiate V3 LE

keetongu445
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Light Side Points Please!!!! :)

« Reply #1171 on: January 26, 2013, 01:49:16 AM »

I agree.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #1172 on: January 26, 2013, 01:51:12 AM »

Don't freak out.  They're pretty good at taking suggestions.  I myself have thought that it'd be nice to have the sabers w/sound start with the sound price included.  There might be an issue with the AV switch options; they change the price of sound.  It could've just been simpler to code the site his way.

keetongu445
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Light Side Points Please!!!! :)

« Reply #1173 on: January 26, 2013, 02:11:02 AM »

My friend got really disappointed and confused when he saw that the Arbiter w/ sound was on sale.  When he tried to buy it, he found out that you had to actually add the sound to the purchase, and that made the total $100 more than it was originally.  I want to make a suggestion that maybe they could include the sound in the listed price, so that you don't get to checkout and find out your order is $100 more than you expected.  Please change this so that no one else gets confused.   Grin

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #1174 on: January 26, 2013, 02:35:49 AM »

My friend got really disappointed and confused when he saw that the Arbiter w/ sound was on sale.  When he tried to buy it, he found out that you had to actually add the sound to the purchase, and that made the total $100 more than it was originally.  I want to make a suggestion that maybe they could include the sound in the listed price, so that you don't get to checkout and find out your order is $100 more than you expected.  Please change this so that no one else gets confused.   Grin

A couple of people have mentioned this, and I'm certainly not trying to be rude, but if he had have read the listing, he would have seen that sound is extra.

I quote from the actual Deal of the Day page:

"Click Add to Cart for Updated Price with Obsidian Sound Deal expires on 01/26/2013"

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Moebius Omega
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

{Lightside Points Please}

« Reply #1175 on: January 26, 2013, 03:38:38 AM »

I don't know if anybody has suggested this, I don't fancy going through nigh on 80 pages of posts, but how about the Viridian Green blade colour from KOTOR 2?

Obsidian Reaper CG
Obsidian Consular SY/BR

Moebius Omega
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #1176 on: January 26, 2013, 03:43:08 AM »

A couple of people have mentioned this, and I'm certainly not trying to be rude, but if he had have read the listing, he would have seen that sound is extra.

I quote from the actual Deal of the Day page:

"Click Add to Cart for Updated Price with Obsidian Sound Deal expires on 01/26/2013"

I can understand where you're coming from and don't want to rock the boat already with being a noob and all but the prices on the list pages are quite misleading, specifically with things like a) the sound, and b) when you look at something like the archon, instead of a selection for the pommel, it has one option, automatically adding to the stated price.
Perhaps if you put the word "From" in front of your prices?

Obsidian Reaper CG
Obsidian Consular SY/BR

Kenobi Rush
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 5

May the force be with you!

« Reply #1177 on: January 26, 2013, 03:49:31 AM »

the saber i am going 2 ask 4 xmas (i know is a long way) is a shock LE with sound (VA blue AV swich) want so many sabers not enough money

Light side points please!

Lightsabers
-Overlord with sound(GB green AV switch archon pommel)
-Bellicose with sound(CG AS FOC blue AV switch)

Moebius Omega
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #1178 on: January 26, 2013, 03:56:46 AM »

the saber i am going 2 ask 4 xmas (i know is a long way) is a shock LE with sound (VA blue AV swich) want so many sabers not enough money

For some reason I just think that two different colours for the blade and the switch would look odd.
They should do more colours for the switches

Obsidian Reaper CG
Obsidian Consular SY/BR

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #1179 on: January 26, 2013, 04:16:18 AM »

For some reason I just think that two different colours for the blade and the switch would look odd.
They should do more colours for the switches

IMO, a blue AV would look great with a VA blade. I'm sure I've seen pics of it somewhere, it's not an uncommon combination.

no

themetanerd
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1180 on: January 26, 2013, 04:38:38 AM »

personally, i would like to have an mhs compatible emitter on the dominix mark 3, the dark standard, and dark initiate hilts. and yes i know that it version 3, i just prefer to call upgradd versions of the same thing mark X. also, it would be nice for you guys to list the canon replica sabers with the characters who used them. IE, the guardian saber was by obi-wan kenobi in episodes one and two. or something like that. that my two cents.

I couldn't think of anything.

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #1181 on: January 26, 2013, 05:48:49 AM »

also, it would be nice for you guys to list the canon replica sabers with the characters who used them. IE, the guardian saber was by obi-wan kenobi in episodes one and two. or something like that. that my two cents.

They aren't replicas in order to avoid legal crap... if they listed the sabers with the characters whose sabers inspired them, even more legal crap may be encountered.

no

Jabari
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 57

« Reply #1182 on: January 26, 2013, 05:54:46 AM »

I'm sure they can't explicitly label the Guardian as Obi-Wan's saber (for example) for copyright reasons.

I'd like to see another hilt with an intricate design like the Reaper's.  I had no idea they had the capability of doing something like that.

Kenobi Rush
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 5

May the force be with you!

« Reply #1183 on: January 26, 2013, 05:05:13 PM »

my overlord is GB and has a green AV switch and my bellicose is CG with AS FOC and has a blue AV switch. they both look amazing. but i would love some different color AV switches especially violet.

Light side points please!

Lightsabers
-Overlord with sound(GB green AV switch archon pommel)
-Bellicose with sound(CG AS FOC blue AV switch)

Moebius Omega
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #1184 on: January 26, 2013, 08:27:00 PM »

I'm kinda regretting not getting the quick disconnect on my Reaper now. Ahh we'll, I could always grab my mates soldering iron, order the parts and do it myself someday.
I'm dying to get it though, only ordered it Thursday, still have to wait till weds (ish) for it to arrive...

Obsidian Reaper CG
Obsidian Consular SY/BR

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: