Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489365 times)
Kresnik
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

« Reply #1620 on: June 28, 2013, 07:36:18 PM »

Well the issue with dark versus light is ... Dark is black and light is silver without anodizing it random colors the light sides will always be boring, hence the multiple pieces guardian , graflex, etc styles that have all the attachments ...

I don't see a huge difference in the ratio I see for the most part they do one dark one light and the other types are in the middle ... The Reaper in silver would look dumb ... It's all perspective I see a balance here ... And also the fact that most Sith won't have traditional sabers as most jedi wouldn't have overly unique types

In order of favorite
Bellicose in PO w/ Obsidian
DSI vert grooves 4 ch Emerald  w/ Stunt
Guardian 2 Ch Emerald w/ Obsidian (1st Place Raffle prize)
Aeon V2 in CG Stunt (sort of modified)

Darth Zexar
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -15

« Reply #1621 on: June 30, 2013, 08:19:38 PM »

I don't know if anyone else has said it but something similar to Tyranus or Ventress. I personally love a bent hilt, though I imagine it could cause a few problems.
And as someone said before, an Ahsoka-esque saber would be awesome.

Bellicose 'BH' - "Velox Orabilis"
Prophecy CE 'VA'
Dark Monarch 'CG & AS FOC'
MR Darth Vader EP IV
MR Anakin Skywalker EP III
Dark Prophecy 'EG'
SS Raven 'BR'
Guardian 'GB'
Custom Mara Jade

Darth_Arkanus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -273

« Reply #1622 on: June 30, 2013, 08:36:32 PM »

I don't know if anyone else has said it but something similar to Tyranus or Ventress. I personally love a bent hilt, though I imagine it could cause a few problems.
And as someone said before, an Ahsoka-esque saber would be awesome.

Oh yes, many times! I think a curved hilt (Dooku or Ventress style) has to be one of the most requested Ultrasaber additions! It would be SO cool, and nobody else that I'm aware of offers hilts like that, that are not ridiculously overpriced custom builds!

PLEASE ULTRASABERS!!! Give us a Dooku hilt!!!!

"The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities!"

Venom "Durance of Hate"
Scorpion "Durance of Rage"
Dominix LE "Acolyte of Vengeance"
Phantasm LE "Twins of Tyranny"
Gladius "Acolyte of Agony"

Darth Zexar
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -15

« Reply #1623 on: June 30, 2013, 09:24:08 PM »

Oh yes, many times! I think a curved hilt (Dooku or Ventress style) has to be one of the most requested Ultrasaber additions! It would be SO cool, and nobody else that I'm aware of offers hilts like that, that are not ridiculously overpriced custom builds!

PLEASE ULTRASABERS!!! Give us a Dooku hilt!!!!

I love the simplicity of the Ventress hilt, would be awesome to duel weild or connect then as a staff.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 09:42:45 PM by Darth Zexar » Logged

Bellicose 'BH' - "Velox Orabilis"
Prophecy CE 'VA'
Dark Monarch 'CG & AS FOC'
MR Darth Vader EP IV
MR Anakin Skywalker EP III
Dark Prophecy 'EG'
SS Raven 'BR'
Guardian 'GB'
Custom Mara Jade

Xiphos
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -6

Master the blade - master the self. Train hard.

« Reply #1624 on: July 01, 2013, 12:57:21 AM »

I'd like to see Ultra offer this as an option. Gives the blade a "pulse" effect using a dimming buck puck with Obsidian board. Adds some cool blinkies, too.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/--5qOyMSYEQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #1625 on: July 01, 2013, 04:38:27 AM »

There's a saber that looks like a mixture of the Guardian, Bellicose, and Anakin's saber with a few bits and pieces from other sabers on it.

It's in SWTOR, called the Derelict Saber, but this is the only good representations of it I could find. But something like this would be cool.

Teensaberduelist
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

Lightside points please.

« Reply #1626 on: July 03, 2013, 03:06:29 AM »

A Curved shoto saber (makashi anyone?), and maybe an Graflex that doesn't cost as much? Or maybe im missing something about why the Graflex costs 200+ dollars.

I am a jedi (so lightside points please)

Mastered: Shii Cho
Learning: Djem So, Ataru, Makashi& Juyo (when TPLA does a tutorial vid of it)

Juyo ISN'T a "Sith Only" style, Rahm Kota used Juyo & it was his dominant form.

Goal: Duel w/ Ataru, Makashi&  Juyo styles mixed in over a Djem So base.

Kreio
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1627 on: July 07, 2013, 01:39:08 PM »

Archon v2.1 fire orange
with sound that would make my summer

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1628 on: July 07, 2013, 05:13:11 PM »

I see a great number of people wanting stunt sabers offered as deals of the day.  Might be a good marketing strategy. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #1629 on: July 08, 2013, 04:10:42 AM »

I feel personally that there is a price limit of about 150. When it gets over that I would need to save up for a lil while where as under that I feel that I could " impulse" buy a little easier. Just as a marketing strategy if you have more people able to purchase at the lower price point it would still generate a lot of income while allowing the masses to enjoy more and more of these incredible sabers. Basically I'd like to see that stunt deal of the day go down. Getting a chance at an awesome stunt saber at a decent price, can't beat it!

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Spuggy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1630 on: July 08, 2013, 07:37:19 AM »

I for one would love to see the curved saber hilts as well. It separates the initiates from the lords. Also small simple accessories that add on to the hilt makes the overall design look much better, eg- scuff marks, small metal knobs, even wrapping a long piece of black tattered cloth to the end of your hilt! that would look awesome!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1631 on: July 08, 2013, 12:29:11 PM »

I feel personally that there is a price limit of about 150. When it gets over that I would need to save up for a lil while where as under that I feel that I could " impulse" buy a little easier. Just as a marketing strategy if you have more people able to purchase at the lower price point it would still generate a lot of income while allowing the masses to enjoy more and more of these incredible sabers. Basically I'd like to see that stunt deal of the day go down. Getting a chance at an awesome stunt saber at a decent price, can't beat it!

I saw something similar mentioned recently, can't remember if it was in here or not...

Sound-equipped grab bags. Say $200 or $250 for a random 'sabre with Obsidian set-up. Not a huge saving, perhaps, but still could be worth having. I doubt US have that many sound-equipped 'sabres lying around though - I wonder how grab bags even got started, thinking about it?

I also wouldn't object if US ran a semi-random grab bag offer, where you could select the hilts you would/wouldn't want - at a premium price, of course. I'm probably about 70/30 on the current line-up in terms of ones I'd like/wouldn't like, and it does make me hold back...

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Ewok2359
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

Light Side points please

« Reply #1632 on: July 08, 2013, 05:39:00 PM »

I would like ultrasabers to make a Luke v2 saber. It was always one of my favorites.

"My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
―Yoda

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1633 on: July 08, 2013, 05:41:27 PM »

I would like ultrasabers to make a Luke v2 saber. It was always one of my favorites.

The Archon with the classic pommel is a great start.  One member asked US to install a control box like the ones found on the Malice or Graflex on his.  A little copper tape on the neck of the emitter and you are good to go. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Ewok2359
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

Light Side points please

« Reply #1634 on: July 08, 2013, 05:54:19 PM »

Would it be possible to make a custom move accurate neck for the archon?
Or would it not have any room for the electronics?

"My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
―Yoda

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: