Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489227 times)
XtheXcodeX
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 0

(order of the red jedi)

« Reply #2130 on: December 19, 2013, 12:49:58 PM »

I'd like to see more color variations in general.

Blades
Initiate LE v2 (AB)
Dominix v2 (EG)

please keep me grey!

A L STORM
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #2131 on: December 19, 2013, 12:54:39 PM »

Silver/Nickle Reaper.  Cheesy Grin

Sabers I own: Shock LE/Sentinel yellow
                      Monarch (nickle)/Bane's Heart/Blazing Red
                      Manticore/Dark Violet Amethyst (Raffle prize)
                      Manticore/Dark Violet Amethyst   < ^ = Staff
                      Catalyst (Emerald)

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #2132 on: December 19, 2013, 04:38:56 PM »

Second. More colors gives less chance of "I've seen that before" feeling...unless you are Saint! Lol idk think he's going to stop creating anything anytime soon.

Lightside points if any are given

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #2133 on: December 19, 2013, 06:06:44 PM »

I think Emerald pretty much covers that, but I agree that more color options as a single color $5 add-on would be cool.

A double-bladed saber that isn't two singles joined together? It could still come apart in the middle maybe but overall look like one piece.

Since US are incredible with machining aluminum maybe other SW-inspired parts, such as Han blaster bits and Tusken mask parts, Vader's buckle, and Boba Fett's missle? Insignia, emblems, and other metal bits from other universes? A machined aluminum lightsaber stand?

Varied/alternate Yari sections? They could match the style of the existing Yaris and hilts but add variation to the overall look.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

FadeToGray
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

Not actually sith, I just like red. and lightning.

« Reply #2134 on: December 19, 2013, 06:14:11 PM »

I think Emerald pretty much covers that, but I agree that more color options as a single color $5 add-on would be cool.

I think people mean hilt colours, rather than blade colours.

Since US are incredible with machining aluminum maybe other SW-inspired parts, such as Han blaster bits and Tusken mask parts, Vader's buckle, and Boba Fett's missle? Insignia, emblems, and other metal bits from other universes? A machined aluminum lightsaber stand?

Varied/alternate Yari sections? They could match the style of the existing Yaris and hilts but add variation to the overall look.

this stuff's all cool though. other extras, insignias and stands are a nice idea, and more yari extensions could work too.

Sabers:  DSI v3 - BR 
Bellicose -  
Consular - CG 
Guardian - Emerald Driver
DSIv3 with Sound - BR
Raven SS -
Initiate v3.1 - Arctic Blue

XtheXcodeX
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 0

(order of the red jedi)

« Reply #2135 on: December 19, 2013, 08:00:28 PM »

A double-bladed saber that isn't two singles joined together? It could still come apart in the middle maybe but overall look like one piece.

not that kind of color -_- I meant hilt colors

Blades
Initiate LE v2 (AB)
Dominix v2 (EG)

please keep me grey!

Darth destroyker
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #2136 on: December 19, 2013, 10:14:01 PM »

Sum UltraSabers with a Crystal Chamber (an exposed Crystal Chamber or a unexposed Crystal Chamber, either or) like the Sabers by Vaders Vault and jk-Sabers (I hope this isnt considered as advertising, for im just referencing) I personally think the Reaper would be stunning with a Crystal Chamber. I am aware that this would restrict saber blade colours and render Emerald useless, but it be a fare trade in my opinon. Sumthing quite mystical about having the light of your saber beaming through a real organic Crystal. Also The UltraSaber site should sell Saber Stands to hold your mighty Saber(s). Maybe have an Option to have sumthing ingraved on the saber? More finished like rusted and warn. and feel free to "ninja" the jk-Saber's V4 Deluxe Blade Plug, once again I think it would go perfect with the Reaper.   well thats all I can think of ..for now

destroyker out..

Crimson Reaper (Emerald & Obsidian)
Dark Liberator (Violet) [Grab Bag]
Novus [Sabershop.com]

Taieer
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #2137 on: December 21, 2013, 07:29:39 PM »

I don't know if its been posted before, but I would love to see a vented couple with a male and female side, almost like an extension.

Shock - RGB
Dominix V2 - SY
Custom Guardian - SRD
Standard Issue Staff - SY

LS points please

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #2138 on: December 21, 2013, 07:49:48 PM »

I don't know if its been posted before, but I would love to see a vented couple with a male and female side, almost like an extension.

I don't think I have seen this posted as I really like this idea.  I know that some of us with gorilla hands (I'm a size 13 ring finger but I think I might need 14 soon) so an extension on our favorites would be nice.  

Side note:  My biggest hesitation with purchasing the Archon v2 was the length and when that extra inch was added to version 2.1, I pulled the trigger on two Archons.

Sometimes that extra inch is all that is needed to get the job done.

Point awarded for this idea.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #2139 on: December 21, 2013, 09:07:00 PM »

If any of you have seen ealotechs post you undoubtably have seen his white sabers. I love this idea. It is like ultimate light side. Really would love to see some more of this and hopefully added to the ultrasabers roster. Check out Ealo's guardian angel it is stunning!!!

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2140 on: December 23, 2013, 09:52:45 PM »

Forum name change thing for Christmas if people want to? I know I want to change my name to Wolf Bane since my favorite animal is the wolf.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #2141 on: December 24, 2013, 12:14:35 AM »

Forum name change thing for Christmas if people want to? I know I want to change my name to Wolf Bane since my favorite animal is the wolf.

Haven't you already changed yours at least once?

no

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2142 on: December 24, 2013, 01:56:20 AM »

Just to this one so far but that's it.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #2143 on: December 24, 2013, 03:04:31 AM »

If your favourite animal is a wolf, why would you want to be their bane?

GCW RP - Bothan Spc Tharu Tyy'n

Catalyst (CG) - Prophecy (VA) - The Beast (no blade)
Reading Textbooks; Playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

jeff the killer440
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 7

red jedi knight

« Reply #2144 on: December 25, 2013, 01:45:42 PM »

I suggest they bring back curved hilts

(dark points)
planned sabers:
"the creepy pasta nightmare" - consular (w/o shroud) connected to a yari pike (silver) by a vented flush coupler (silver) with a guardian pommel on the yari - BR color
"501st" - initiate v2 with white and blue paint - GB color

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: