Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489353 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2190 on: December 30, 2013, 03:47:54 AM »

Yeah I too was hoping for like the return of the old PVC Omen saber. That one had a cool design. I know the Archon V2 has all those elements but still. I would still like to see a Rattlesnake V2 come out. Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Waxman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 114

« Reply #2191 on: December 30, 2013, 07:42:24 AM »

I would like to see a Q&A with Ultrasabers and reddit/youtube where people can ask them all sorts of questions.

Obviously, they wouldn't want to divulge personal business information, but I think it would be pretty fun to ask questions like how did Emory get so ripped or what is the general process in developing a new saber design, for example, the Omen which I don't think anyone was ever expecting whereas with the Manticore, Guardian, or Graflex fans and buyers were clamoring for?

I'd also like to see their thoughts, as mentioned countless times, on a curved-handled Ultrasaber.
I realize this was answered countless times, but it's so darn fun.  Smiley

However, as I ponder this, there may be no reason for this sort of Q&A thing as both Emory and Alex are both very active on the forums and emails in general that it defeats the purpose, so I don't know, just a thought.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 07:50:14 AM by Waxman » Logged

Ultrasabers:
Bellicose-VA. Bane-BR. Consular-CG. x2 Initiate V3-SY. Aeon V3-GB. x4 Yari [Pike] Extensions.
Grab-Bag:
Aeon V3-GB. Dark Liberator V3-AB. Dominix V2-AB. Dominix V2-GB. Initiate V2-BR
Wishlist:
Manticore-PO. Dark Catalyst-Emerald. Shock LE-SY. Overlord-BR. Bellicose-VA. Archon-CG. Arbiter-AS.

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #2192 on: December 31, 2013, 02:17:27 AM »

You know a premium grab bag would be awesome, not just the free ones they're giving out but those same ones offered as an option on the site for idk 75 or 80 bucks... Idk but I'd love one and I can't afford these crazy deals every  Cry

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

XtheXcodeX
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 0

(order of the red jedi)

« Reply #2193 on: December 31, 2013, 02:35:10 AM »

In reply to a large amount of people wanting a forum guide, and the lack of time the ultrasabers crew would have to do it, I took matters into my own hands and started on a guide to everything you will need on the forums!

Blades
Initiate LE v2 (AB)
Dominix v2 (EG)

please keep me grey!

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #2194 on: December 31, 2013, 10:02:41 AM »

In reply to a large amount of people wanting a forum guide, and the lack of time the ultrasabers crew would have to do it, I took matters into my own hands and started on a guide to everything you will need on the forums!

Awesome, I looked for something similar when I was introduced to US but had to piece info together from various (rather informative) posts. Would've been cool to have it under one thread with links to the others. Still lots of great info out there.

Back on topic:
The option to drill & tap emitters for claws. A couple more variations on claw types.

...an actual real working lightsaber? Was worth a shot...

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #2195 on: December 31, 2013, 07:46:51 PM »

We'd have to wait about 10 years after the military builds it so se can all have ours. $200 million should cover buying one...

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

unclescary
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #2196 on: January 03, 2014, 03:41:30 PM »

Lay a way plan!  LOL Grin

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #2197 on: January 05, 2014, 06:46:58 AM »

I think another low-end saber would be a good idea; something simple yet different.
What about a saber that looks like the hilt of real sabre? A small one-handed thing, with probably an initiate blade.

GCW RP - Bothan Spc Tharu Tyy'n

Catalyst (CG) - Prophecy (VA) - The Beast (no blade)
Reading Textbooks; Playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Taieer
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #2198 on: January 05, 2014, 04:57:42 PM »

I think another low-end saber would be a good idea; something simple yet different.
What about a saber that looks like the hilt of real sabre? A small one-handed thing, with probably an initiate blade.

Love the idea!  Id buy that,  have a point!

Shock - RGB
Dominix V2 - SY
Custom Guardian - SRD
Standard Issue Staff - SY

LS points please

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2199 on: January 05, 2014, 08:21:22 PM »

Check this topic: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=7723.0

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Evarínsverd
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2200 on: January 08, 2014, 02:25:29 AM »

I still think newer lower end sabers would be fun increase the ability of those with less money to purchase a cool saber, nothing against what's offered now just something new. I was a little disappointed when the omen came out I was hoping for a new hilt but not one like that... Nothing against the omen just not my cup of tea haha

I agree! I just purchased my first saber (Dom V3 LE in CG stunt), and while that is a beautiful saber, the lack of options at a lower price point might deter first time buyers.
I understand that US probably makes a LOT more money from returning customers (who tend to buy ones with Obsidian and Emerald and such), but I feel that they can really expand their horizons by offering a new entry level saber (under $100 perhaps). The offerings at $150 are quite extensive (Consular, Archon, Arbiter, etc), so I think they are covered there, but a new saber, perhaps something like Yoda's saber but bigger.

What I'd like to see is (besides obviously the Dooku curved hilt as everyone else wants) something like the Bane but more for single hand wielding. Although what I most want is to have AV switches available for stunt sabers, even if they aren't illuminated. I know that the only way to get them is buying a Graflex or Malice stunt and adding it, so I don't see why it couldn't be offered to the other sabers in the range at an extra cost.

Darth Zant
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

Ruler of the Twilight Realm

« Reply #2201 on: January 08, 2014, 03:37:10 AM »

How about the Volatile Conqueror's Lightsaber and Saberstaff?

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #2202 on: January 08, 2014, 04:27:08 AM »

How about the Volatile Conqueror's Lightsaber and Saberstaff?

Don't you think the hand-guard thing on this saber would cause issues? It's a bit obtrusive.

Darth Zant
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

Ruler of the Twilight Realm

« Reply #2203 on: January 08, 2014, 12:41:46 PM »

You could make it removable.

Taieer
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #2204 on: January 08, 2014, 02:17:53 PM »

How about some coloured blades? Rather then having to go to the other guys...

Shock - RGB
Dominix V2 - SY
Custom Guardian - SRD
Standard Issue Staff - SY

LS points please

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: