Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489338 times)
Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #2730 on: April 16, 2014, 06:05:41 PM »

We need a new Light Side design. The last several designs have all been Sith-oriented designs, with the mild exception of the Omens as these are other source saber designs. Just sayin not everyone wants to be a Sith.....now where did I put my BR saber?....

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2731 on: April 16, 2014, 06:09:54 PM »

In another thread Ultra hints at some new designs they're working on...maybe they also have some light-side designs within them ^^

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #2732 on: April 16, 2014, 06:50:18 PM »

Which thread is that Racona?

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2733 on: April 16, 2014, 06:53:30 PM »

Wait, I'll try to find it.

EDIT: Here - http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=19558.30 Quite in the middle ^^

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #2734 on: April 17, 2014, 09:26:17 AM »

That link gives me an error.

Light side points please

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #2735 on: April 17, 2014, 11:40:43 AM »

I think it's been removed...

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #2736 on: April 17, 2014, 06:18:36 PM »

You're right, it gives an error...either it was removed or only moved. I'll try to find it.

EDIT: It has been removed Undecided
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 06:23:09 PM by Racona Nova » Logged

Sig by Master Nero

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #2737 on: April 18, 2014, 02:27:52 AM »

I would like the shipping to be based on what you order. There is no reason ordering a part should cost the same as ordering a full saber.

Jedi Knight Matatabi
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 105

There is no Dark, nor Light. Only The Force.

« Reply #2738 on: April 18, 2014, 02:46:28 AM »

I would like the shipping to be based on what you order. There is no reason ordering a part should cost the same as ordering a full saber.
I second this. A USPS option would be very nice for orders that only include parts like emitters and pommels.

Light side points please.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2739 on: April 18, 2014, 04:06:18 AM »

I want an option to have the covertec wheel placed on the side I want, just an option when you are customizing the saber to get it with the hole on the right side or the left side.  I hate when I get a saber with the wheel on the left side, makes the saber harder to grip with my left hand.  I know they get the sabers with the holes pre-drilled, but get some with holes drilled on the left and some with holes drilled on the right to accommodate customer preference.  My Archon, and my Shock LE both have had their wheels removed because it's easier to grip the saber that way.

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #2740 on: April 18, 2014, 10:31:50 AM »

ABSOLUTELY.
I bought my first saber at the US booth at DragonCon, I was somewhat shocked when I priced out a couple of little parts and the shipping was twice as much. Many of the accessories and even hilts without blades can fit in rather small boxes. In today's world of flat rate boxes and whatnot it's hard to justify steep shipping costs.
That being said, it's the only thing about US that could be considered a complaint.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2741 on: April 18, 2014, 10:52:01 AM »

I thought that shipping was basically the FedEx rates anyway. I can't really complain about it as it's come down by about a third for me since they moved to Texas - and I noted when I placed my order earlier that there was basically no difference between shipping two or three 'sabres.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #2742 on: April 18, 2014, 11:51:44 AM »

I second this. A USPS option would be very nice for orders that only include parts like emitters and pommels.

You can email them for this.  Here is my warning:  I have ordered in the past year 25 different saber parts from a variety of people and not one has arrived on time and many of them have been lost but the USPS has it documented that it has arrived.  2 day shipping has taken 2-6 months.  

There were 2 shipping options once but one of the shippers was notorious for stepping on boxes and breaking or severely bending blades.  

This is currently why only one shipper is officially offered but you can always email them for other shipping options.  

Off topic:  My Apex Project (Liberator V3) has been stalled due to the USPS.  I ordered a custom part in December and here it is April and USPS still has it sitting in a sorting facility.  3 parts total have been delayed for this project so there have been no updates or new videos to provide on this project.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #2743 on: April 18, 2014, 12:27:45 PM »

You can email them for this.  Here is my warning:  I have ordered in the past year 25 different saber parts from a variety of people and not one has arrived on time and many of them have been lost but the USPS has it documented that it has arrived.  2 day shipping has taken 2-6 months.  

There were 2 shipping options once but one of the shippers was notorious for stepping on boxes and breaking or severely bending blades.  

This is currently why only one shipper is officially offered but you can always email them for other shipping options.  

Off topic:  My Apex Project (Liberator V3) has been stalled due to the USPS.  I ordered a custom part in December and here it is April and USPS still has it sitting in a sorting facility.  3 parts total have been delayed for this project so there have been no updates or new videos to provide on this project.

Sorry to hear that, Blue. I always use USPS and haven't had any major problems. Especially nothing that bad.

Khaalis
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #2744 on: April 18, 2014, 06:28:03 PM »

NM.. Nothing to see here. Need to remember to read all posts before replying...

My Sabers (All customized & Obsidian): Emerald Archon v2.1 (DVA),  Emerald Dark Menace (SY), Emerald Shock LE (BR)

Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: