Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489400 times)
OISIN NOM
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 112

LIGHT SIDE POINTS

« Reply #3090 on: July 16, 2014, 04:31:25 AM »

Size Reference:

My biggest frustration with the pictures for each saber on the website is that when they take the pictures of the saber hilts there is nothing in the picture to help you understand the true size of the saber. I would really like them to post a picture of each saber in someones hand. This would make it much easier to tell the true size of the saber because I actually thought my first saber hilt was going to be smaller than what it was.

GAURDIAN BLUE INITIATE V3
CONSULAR GREEN LIBERATOR V3
BLAZING RED MANTICORE (MODIFIED EMITER TO OVERLORD)

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #3091 on: July 16, 2014, 11:30:38 AM »

I have been tooling around with the idea of a new prophecy that has a Shrouded design to it...something where the Shroud can be either nickel or black,  the silver version would just be more pronounced!

Lightside points if any are given

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3092 on: July 16, 2014, 01:31:42 PM »

Size Reference:

My biggest frustration with the pictures for each saber on the website is that when they take the pictures of the saber hilts there is nothing in the picture to help you understand the true size of the saber. I would really like them to post a picture of each saber in someones hand. This would make it much easier to tell the true size of the saber because I actually thought my first saber hilt was going to be smaller than what it was.

I think most of the sabers they have listed for sale have youtube videos in the description showing them off and handling them, some have the length of the hilt listed in the description too.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #3093 on: July 16, 2014, 04:11:59 PM »

I think most of the sabers they have listed for sale have youtube videos in the description showing them off and handling them, some have the length of the hilt listed in the description too.
Yes, they do, for some like the crimson scorpion and the azure reaper they just used the original videos for the original (crimson) reaper and scorpion but all of them have a video.

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #3094 on: July 16, 2014, 05:02:21 PM »

Size Reference:

I agree. I'd like measurements in the description for each and maybe a photo with something familiar... A hand, a dollar bill, a ruler... Something to visually convey the size.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Pashiek Hatako
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

Light Side Points please.

« Reply #3095 on: July 18, 2014, 02:43:02 AM »

I'd like to see another Yoda-esque lightsaber. Maybe a hilt the size of an Initiate, but in a different, more complex style. Perhaps they could sell two as a saber staff.

"What's so hard to understand about swish-swish-stab?"

Sabers I own:
*Dominix v1 in GB
*Malice v1 (Silver) in CG
*Luke ANH Ultra FX in GB
*Prophecy v3 in AB

Wishlist:
*Archon with sound in CG
*Shock with sound in SRD or VA
*Guardian with sound in GB
*Manticore with sound in BR or FO
*Dark Standard Issue v3 Staff in BR

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #3096 on: July 18, 2014, 07:38:52 AM »

I'd like to see another Yoda-esque lightsaber. Maybe a hilt the size of an Initiate, but in a different, more complex style. Perhaps they could sell two as a saber staff.

Yup. I really like smaller hilts and Yoda's is one of my favorites.
While I like the Initiates I'd like to see a "Premium" small hilt

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Kal-El
Knight Commander

« Reply #3097 on: July 18, 2014, 09:08:12 AM »

Yup. I really like smaller hilts and Yoda's is one of my favorites.
While I like the Initiates I'd like to see a "Premium" small hilt

second that! A premium version initiate sized new saber!

k0brakai
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 28

Que la force soit avec vous

« Reply #3098 on: July 18, 2014, 10:14:55 AM »

Yep ! A new Initiate with sound and Emerald driver would be very cool. And add possibilities to create a nice staff

My sabers :
- Archon 2.1, sound + Emerald 4CH
- Azure Reaper, sound + Emerald 2CH
- Manticore, sound + Violet Amethyst.

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #3099 on: July 18, 2014, 12:00:37 PM »

second that! A premium version initiate sized new saber!

Yep ! A new Initiate with sound and Emerald driver would be very cool. And add possibilities to create a nice staff

I'm personally thinking something with a MHS emitter and pommel. Maybe the emitter could have a mount for a claw and have a Yoda-esque "shield" kinda thing.
In a perfect world it would be one of the lesser priced premium sabers... Like more than a SI but less than say a Shock or something.

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Kal-El
Knight Commander

« Reply #3100 on: July 18, 2014, 01:48:48 PM »

I was thinking a lotg the lines of a prophecy revision the was MHS and allows for emerald with sound,  but was not much larger than an initiate.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #3101 on: July 18, 2014, 08:26:52 PM »

Sounds like a slightly shorter, modified Graflex/Chosen One, because there is a tenth of an inch difference between the width of the lower end initiate and the Graflex

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #3102 on: July 18, 2014, 09:46:52 PM »

Sounds like a slightly shorter, modified Graflex/Chosen One, because there is a tenth of an inch difference between the width of the lower end initiate and the Graflex

Might have to look at those, but it's on the upper end of the Premium sabers...
Still, it's quite nice as it is and if it would work for what I want that would be awesome.

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Jen ari Rai xour
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3103 on: July 19, 2014, 10:38:02 PM »

I believe it would be nice if ultrasaber would make a quick release coupler for the double bladed sabers.   In dueling you could separate the double bladed, to make twin sabers.  A twist lock with a quick release button.

Hadj
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

May the force be with you... Always...

« Reply #3104 on: July 20, 2014, 12:46:02 PM »

Hi, i´m a mac user and i realy need an obsidian launcher app to change my sabers sounds. I try to install it in all the possible way but nothing work good and it´s realy frustrating... I read some previous post on that subject and i see that i´m not alone in that case, please if you can doing something ? ( and I think it´s possible Wink a big thanks to you ultrasabers and to all users

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: