Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489295 times)
Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #3360 on: October 31, 2014, 07:36:38 AM »

What about just standard av switched on regular stunt sabers if we want them? That'd be awesome. Like latching versions. Just an idea on that though.

I need that in my life.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

CreepySeagulls
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3361 on: October 31, 2014, 01:36:55 PM »

I would love this. I know they do it on a couple of the higher end sabers like the Graflex and the Malice but they have activation boxes. I wouldn't be averse to the option of activation boxes on lower end sabers. It would be an extra customisation option so you could make your saber really stand out even if it's something plain like a Standard Issue. Cheesy

Not sure how much effort that would be on US part, or how much they'd charge for it. I know I'd definitely pay for it though, especially if it meant illuminated switches on stunt sabers.

Always remember that cute, cuddly teddy bears will most likely eat you alive, unless you can prove you're a god.

darthfisto1
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3362 on: October 31, 2014, 09:23:38 PM »

a sound grab bag would be sweet for people like me on a very very tight budget. Cool

just a kid tryna make it -myself
wishlist:
consular green prophecy w/sound

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #3363 on: November 01, 2014, 11:32:11 AM »

a sound grab bag would be sweet for people like me on a very very tight budget. Cool

This would also be awesome and probably the only way I'd ever get a saber with sound.

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3364 on: November 01, 2014, 05:23:30 PM »

Just something new?? Tongue I might be ordering a saber after all tomorrow. Something new early! XD Please?@Deep and Ultra team. Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #3365 on: November 05, 2014, 06:34:36 PM »

It looks like you got your wish... in the form of a V4 saber.

How did you guys do that so fast? Ultra... Deep... any explanation?

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #3366 on: November 06, 2014, 12:18:02 AM »

My new suggestion:

In the Emerald pulse drop down, add an option for "Flicker" instead of a different pulse colour. (Use 0.1 or 0.2 timing and drop about 50 points off the colour 1 RGBW settings).

I guess I'm something of a movie traditionalist, and when I change colours the flicker is usually what I change them too.

2. I'm also going to add my vote for a Nickel Plated Prophecy CE that can handle both Emerald & Obsidian boards. Even without the upgraded board capability I think we need to be able to order a Prophecy CE before the rest of us do something stupid that would cause James to start 'aggressive negotiations' Cheesy

3. Pommel recharge ports to preserve the lines of the hilts.

4. External access to USB connectors - the aim being if you have a recharge port then you wouldn't need to take the pommel off unless you wanted to change pommels.

Light side points please

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 15

Light side points please. 끄기 우리가 간다!

« Reply #3367 on: November 07, 2014, 03:22:52 AM »

I saw the new V4s and they're amazing! We can now get a saber with all the fancy stuff for under $500!! Thank you, ultrasabers!

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #3368 on: November 08, 2014, 05:09:26 AM »

As far as Star Wars sabers go, I'd like to see a Luke ROTJ and Obi Wan ANH hilt, as well as Count Dooku, Palpatine, and Yoda hilt. Pretty much all Star Wars main characters from the movies. Ahsoka's hilts were cool too.

Now, NON star wars sabers, since we have the Sword of Omens, why not something like the Z Saber from megaman X, or the Pulse Blades used by Sektor in Mortal Kombat? I would also really like a Beam Saber from Mobile Suit Gundam.

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #3369 on: November 09, 2014, 04:01:12 AM »

I'm back, sorry life's been crazy,
Anyway maybe I missed this but the option of getting a v4 staff with a soundboard in one hilt and the Emerald board in the other hilt for those who want a staff with sound and the color but want it separate.

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #3370 on: November 11, 2014, 02:01:44 PM »

I'm back, sorry life's been crazy,
Anyway maybe I missed this but the option of getting a v4 staff with a soundboard in one hilt and the Emerald board in the other hilt for those who want a staff with sound and the color but want it separate.

They could probably do that if you contacted them. That's just my guess, though.

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #3371 on: November 11, 2014, 07:22:58 PM »

I'd like to see the potion of an illuminated switch, on stunt sabers. Especially with the V4's with the windows. I don't really care to add $100 for a sound board, but a light-up switch would b3 badasdum!

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3372 on: November 12, 2014, 03:18:23 AM »

Or any AV switch on regular stunts. I'd be buying stunts more often then. How about black or gold anodized switches as well for AV? Also more releases of other V4 sabers? Tongue Love the Dominix don't get me wrong but I'm curious about the other sabers as well at this point. Lol. Especially since the hint was given on the recent raffle.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

TNFighter8421
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3373 on: November 12, 2014, 03:32:03 AM »

I'd like to see the potion of an illuminated switch, on stunt sabers. Especially with the V4's with the windows. I don't really care to add $100 for a sound board, but a light-up switch would b3 badasdum!
This. I'd like an illuminated switch

MoatDrappin
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3374 on: November 16, 2014, 08:25:48 PM »

I am pretty sure this would have been brought up already so apologies in advance, but... I always thought those dark sabers looked pretty cool, the blade not the hilt. Is there any chance of ever getting a blade like that? I have a pretty good idea of how it could be made, but what do i know? I dont even know how they make their standard blades haha

Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: