Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489332 times)
KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #3690 on: November 06, 2015, 02:11:02 AM »

Hey all,

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I have noticed that we spend a lot of time conversing with each other in the Forum, via posting responses.  Is there any plan for an IM function for the Forum???

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #3691 on: November 06, 2015, 02:53:55 AM »

Hey all,

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I have noticed that we spend a lot of time conversing with each other in the Forum, via posting responses.  Is there any plan for an IM function for the Forum???

What, like this?

Grin

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #3692 on: November 06, 2015, 03:04:28 AM »

What, like this?

Grin

More like Facebook IM. 

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #3693 on: November 06, 2015, 05:37:39 AM »

More like Facebook IM. 

Fair enough.

Sarich Belmont
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 54

I am legend.

« Reply #3694 on: November 06, 2015, 03:15:19 PM »

That's more of a limit of what Simple Machines(the company that designed this forum) is capable of doing than something Ultrasabers has control of.

"I don't aim to be like you, Master, not at all. I aim to be better." Jacen Sarich, then-Padawan. (From my old Star Wars D20 days.)

Under Construction...

Darth Corridius
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #3695 on: November 10, 2015, 04:11:12 AM »

To the staff of Ultrasabers,
 I like to suggest a lightsaber design contest to help your company to come up with new designs of lightsaber hilts for all of your customers to choose from. I admit Ultrasabers have some excellent choices, but I like to see some unique design lightsaber hilts which can be chosen from by the customer.

Darth Corridius--When waking a tiger, use a long stick; in dealing with a dragon, Use wisdom!!!
 Lightsabers Used:
  1. Renegade LE(all Blazing Red Blades)---
     A. Name of Renegade LE: "Warbane".
  2. Dark Menace(2--Used as Dual-Blade<Dark Amethyst Blades>)---
     B. Name of Dark Menaces(As Dual-Blade): "Jasel".

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3696 on: November 10, 2015, 02:03:39 PM »

To the staff of Ultrasabers,
 I like to suggest a lightsaber design contest to help your company to come up with new designs of lightsaber hilts for all of your customers to choose from. I admit Ultrasabers have some excellent choices, but I like to see some unique design lightsaber hilts which can be chosen from by the customer.

Fun idea Darth Corridius, I've spent enough of my own time imagining what my own designed lightsaber would look like. I'd participate in something like this, plus it'd be a good excuse to sit down and draw out something with the kids(they'd prob enjoy designing one too Smiley).

(As a side note please read and acknowledge the forum rules...thanks!)

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Kazefalm
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

Jedi Temple Guard

« Reply #3697 on: November 10, 2015, 02:36:30 PM »

If i had to make some soggestion, that would be to change the way the "Deal of the day" is done, i mean, it's pretty pointless to save 10 $ when spending 400$
i mean, make a better offer, change prodoucts, maby sometime you post an offer in persentage, that would be nice... and significant. ( something like 6% )
or sometimes you culd post a discount on the RGB !
or a discount on a certain combination of Blade kind- Colour! through this, you change the way the deal of the day is done, and in my opinion, make everyone happy.
i do not know, but for what i see, everytime the deal make you save 10 dollars, at the head of greatly superior amount... in my opinion it's not a great deal... i would not wait for the Deal came out on a saber like a  Raven if i wanted to buy it... so thats just my point of view.. Cheesy

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3698 on: November 10, 2015, 05:09:07 PM »

If i had to make some soggestion, that would be to change the way the "Deal of the day" is done, i mean, it's pretty pointless to save 10 $ when spending 400$
i mean, make a better offer, change prodoucts, maby sometime you post an offer in persentage, that would be nice... and significant. ( something like 6% )
or sometimes you culd post a discount on the RGB !
or a discount on a certain combination of Blade kind- Colour! through this, you change the way the deal of the day is done, and in my opinion, make everyone happy.
i do not know, but for what i see, everytime the deal make you save 10 dollars, at the head of greatly superior amount... in my opinion it's not a great deal... i would not wait for the Deal came out on a saber like a  Raven if i wanted to buy it... so thats just my point of view.. Cheesy

Ummmmm......they do. Despite being exceptionally busy these last few months, US typically has some sweet deals that run on a semi-regular basis. They'll have coupon codes for like 15% off sabers w/ sound. Or spend $X and get a free Initiate or Grab Bag saber. And then there are always their epic Raffles that they run about once a quarter. Again, spend $X for an entry, and your placed in a drawing typically has at least 30 prizes. Top prize being a fully loaded Emerald staff, that's worth almost $1000.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Kazefalm
Knight Apprentice

Jedi Temple Guard

« Reply #3699 on: November 10, 2015, 05:47:13 PM »

thank you man, in that case, i'll wait for those things to come... for what i saw, only 10$ savings for now, i trust you so i'll check out more often for juicy deals. thanx again

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3700 on: November 10, 2015, 05:53:25 PM »

thank you man, in that case, i'll wait for those things to come... for what i saw, only 10$ savings for now, i trust you so i'll check out more often for juicy deals. thanx again

I feel you on that note, but $10 is $10. That's a Covertec clip, or windows and a mixed color, or a Forum color, or Tri-Cree color, or a cool blade plug. Sometimes it's the little things.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Kazefalm
Knight Apprentice

Jedi Temple Guard

« Reply #3701 on: November 10, 2015, 08:07:26 PM »

I though it might be a Great idea to add in the saber staff session, the mighty blade of the jedi temple guard!
i do not know you guys but i think it's awesome! elegant, pritty simple to make ( maby not...) , and it would be the greatest saberstaff in the site!
tell me what you think guys Cool

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #3702 on: November 10, 2015, 08:45:04 PM »

Ummmmm......they do. Despite being exceptionally busy these last few months, US typically has some sweet deals that run on a semi-regular basis. They'll have coupon codes for like 15% off sabers w/ sound. Or spend $X and get a free Initiate or Grab Bag saber. And then there are always their epic Raffles that they run about once a quarter. Again, spend $X for an entry, and your placed in a drawing typically has at least 30 prizes. Top prize being a fully loaded Emerald staff, that's worth almost $1000.

I'm waiting for the occasional $5 for FOC upgrade deal on led units to come around again..

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3703 on: November 10, 2015, 09:02:14 PM »

I'm waiting for the occasional $5 for FOC upgrade deal on led units to come around again..

Or $100 Emerald + Obsidian packages. I'd pay that all day.

Sig by For Tyeth

Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #3704 on: November 12, 2015, 03:09:00 PM »

Or $100 Emerald + Obsidian packages. I'd pay that all day.

Has that ever happened?  With today's prices, that's like 2/3 off the combo, which I can't imagine US can do anymore.

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: