Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489366 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #3750 on: December 04, 2015, 12:26:42 AM »

I'm just gonna throw it out there again: a V2 Consular shroud with cut outs.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3751 on: December 04, 2015, 05:50:07 AM »

^^^This. I would then definitely have to get one for my brother then. Qui-gon is his favorite Jedi. I don't know anyone that could do the cut outs on the stock shroud good so yeah. I can see this happening though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3752 on: December 04, 2015, 03:27:22 PM »

I'm just gonna throw it out there again: a V2 Consular shroud with cut outs.

I would like the V2 to have a Covertec closer to the pommel, and to have the proper flat area on the top side of the black. And maybe find a way to put something like a red Menace knob into the AV, so you could have a proper Qui-gon replica. I think if they worked it ever so gently, they could achieve the button thing.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #3753 on: December 04, 2015, 05:03:52 PM »

I would like the V2 to have a Covertec closer to the pommel, and to have the proper flat area on the top side of the black. And maybe find a way to put something like a red Menace knob into the AV, so you could have a proper Qui-gon replica. I think if they worked it ever so gently, they could achieve the button thing.
That would be so amazing.  I'd love a saber like this.

I am the other Blind Jedi

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #3754 on: December 06, 2015, 02:26:21 PM »

I'm still looking for Ultrasabers Ballcaps, Polo Shirts, and Saber Carrying (Messenger) Bags... just basic black with the US logo embroidered on them...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #3755 on: December 06, 2015, 03:58:58 PM »

I love the sound of the  Obsidian soundboard. But, I think it needs a few extra features.
  First of all, I think it needs a mute feature. Maybe if you tap on the button twice when the saber was deactivated it could mute the sound.
 With the new light soundboard, I think there needs to be an option to change the sound font before the Saber is shipped to you.

I am the other Blind Jedi

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3756 on: December 06, 2015, 05:13:57 PM »

Actually the v4 sound board has a muting function in terms of a Silent sound font which can be selected by using the activation switch Wink The v3 has to be muted while connected to a PC, though.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #3757 on: December 08, 2015, 10:02:44 AM »

I'm still looking for Ultrasabers Ballcaps, Polo Shirts, and Saber Carrying (Messenger) Bags... just basic black with the US logo embroidered on them...

All very good shouts! I want an US Patch!!

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3758 on: December 08, 2015, 11:24:25 AM »

Yes. This would be cool. I'd buy both a shirt and a carry bag because I'm not much of a hat person Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #3759 on: December 08, 2015, 03:20:27 PM »

I made some props many years ago using hardware parts, and it'd be cool if US could do similar things.

Overview:

Low angle overview:

Emitter details.  On the top, I was going for a "six power conduits" look.

Inner layer of tubing.  Different styles of sump pump tubing.  Also, having a large space for third-party engraving for, oh I dunno, names of the wedding party or weird fandom crossovers.  Wink

Blade plug ideas.  Mine were just props, so no LED, but having the reflector be recessed could be interesting.

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3760 on: December 08, 2015, 03:39:13 PM »

Emitter details.  On the top, I was going for a "six power conduits" look.

Excellent use of cabinet pulls.

And I hate to be that guy...but this may have been something for the Gallery board.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #3761 on: December 08, 2015, 04:12:15 PM »

Nah, Gallery is for showing off.  This thread is about talking about US possibilities.  (But yes, to be clear, I was not posting for feedback -- that'd be for off-topic or something.)

Now that I'm not on my phone, a few more details:

1.  Now that US is expanding a bit their parts/accessories offerings, adding doodads like the tubing bits or the polywashers, would be cool.  In a previous post, I mentioned the idea of more shrouds, so this is in the same vein: slide on doodads, secure with a shroud.

2.  US is great for the windowed emitters, which I think look cool in part because it conveys a sense of "see the inner workings".  Same thing for the cutout designs I used: is that a grip, or is that a mumblemumble tech tech power tubing mumble underneath?  This gets tricky given that there needs to be electronics fitting inside, so it's hard to do this without having the sabers get too wide.  (And keeping things MHS-compatible is a huge incentive.)

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

CJ-Nihilus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #3762 on: December 09, 2015, 02:28:25 PM »

Didnt trawl through the 250+ pages to see if it got mentioned, but COLOURED mid grade blades would be awesome. So Red, Green, Blue.

They look pretty nice in person from what I've seen but there are only a couple of companies making them and its really hard to get hold of them, especially in the UK.

Bellicose - BR & Obsidian V3
Sentinal Staff - FO
Grab Bag Sentinal V4 - GB

Saber Rake
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 24

Light Side points please!

« Reply #3763 on: December 10, 2015, 01:57:57 AM »

Didnt trawl through the 250+ pages to see if it got mentioned, but COLOURED mid grade blades would be awesome. So Red, Green, Blue.

They look pretty nice in person from what I've seen but there are only a couple of companies making them and its really hard to get hold of them, especially in the UK.
I suggested these. Cheesy

"I'm not testing you, Obi-Wan. Life tests you! Every day it brings you new chances for triumph or defeat. And if you pass the test, it doesn't make you a Jedi. It makes you human."
―Qui-Gon Jinn, to Obi-Wan Kenobi

Rustedborg
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3764 on: December 10, 2015, 05:37:31 PM »

I haven't read every post in this thread since, well there are 251 pages of posts in this thread.

However, at the risk of mentioning something that was already suggested, I'd say the one saber I wish Ultra Sabers offered is a saber styled after Yoda's saber from Attack of the Clones ... but in two lengths.

Essentially, I'd want the option to purchase a short, single-handed (Shoto/Wakizashi) saber and a virtually identical version with a longer main body/grip section that is a two-handed saber.

I think that would make a great two-saber set that customers can purchase together or separately.

Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: