Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489368 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4185 on: April 19, 2016, 03:39:36 PM »

Building on that concept ive seen online some blades people painted blue,red etc. I wish Emory and Ultrasabers Came out with plan on how to make made coloured blades that can be seen while the led is on it,it be kind of cool.I know this had been sayed before probabky but I want COLOURED Hilts,like to have my Sentinel LE V4 in Blue,just thinking about it gives me shivers on how awesome it would be!

They've done stuff like that in the past, but they didn't sell very well.  We'll see if they bring them back.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Musiclover221
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

The Force Will Be With You...Always

« Reply #4186 on: April 19, 2016, 05:52:36 PM »

They've done stuff like that in the past, but they didn't sell very well.  We'll see if they bring them back.
Thanks for telling me that im new here and didnt know they did that before.Thanks for the info!

May The Force Be With You

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #4187 on: April 19, 2016, 07:39:33 PM »

Thanks for telling me that im new here and didnt know they did that before.Thanks for the info!

May The Force Be With You

No problem. Some of their hilts have done well in the colored version, which is why they ate still offered, but others just didn't. I think the Liberator used to be offered in blue, but no one bought them, so they became grab bags. Now they're like rare antiques. "You have a blue Libby? Wooooowwwww!!" So, you just never know. It would be a big gamble to bring a colored version of a high end saber that you end up having to sell at a loss because it got relegated to grab bag status.

I think it'd be cool to have some of the details done in anodized colors. For example, your Sentinel LE with a choice of either blue, green red, or black accents as well as the gold. That'd be sweet.

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #4188 on: April 19, 2016, 07:53:46 PM »

sounds cool
what sould you or US name it?

Bamfa?

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4189 on: April 19, 2016, 08:00:31 PM »

Bamfa?

What's the last "A"?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #4190 on: April 19, 2016, 08:02:53 PM »

What's the last "A"?

"A'ight!"?

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

Light Side Points please

« Reply #4191 on: April 19, 2016, 08:37:16 PM »

I would LOVE to see some weathering options on ALL sabers! Light weathering, medium weathering, and heavy weathering!

Owned:
Obsidian Bellicose (TRI Consular Green, Blue Button, Long Groves)
Stunt Aeon V4 (Sunrider's Destiny)
Stunt Sentinel LE (Arctic Blue)

Want:
Obsidian Electrum Wind (Violet Amethyst, Black Pommel)
Obsidian Flamberge LE (Blazing Red)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4192 on: April 19, 2016, 08:43:18 PM »

I would LOVE to see some weathering options on ALL sabers! Light weathering, medium weathering, and heavy weathering!

You're showing your hand. Drahcir offers up weathering services, and his work is top notch. Shoot him a PM when you're ready to buy.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #4193 on: April 20, 2016, 12:53:21 AM »

What's the last "A"?

Alpha. 

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Musiclover221
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #4194 on: April 22, 2016, 05:44:08 PM »

What I want to see is Ultrasabers making a dust cover for their recharge ports to keep out dust and water from getting in and damaging them

Duskheart
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -41

Bookaflock!

« Reply #4195 on: April 22, 2016, 07:35:15 PM »

I may be in the minority, but my favorite Darth Vader hilt is the one from ROTJ, and unlike ESB/ANH, it can't be made by just repositioning the control box and adding or taking away some wires.  In theory, a Prophecy could be modded to look like it, but that'd be a lot of work I can't do.

Of course, it'd also have to come with a custom blade plug, to sorta imitate the belt hanger David Prowse had.

Anybody else dig the ROTJ Vader saber?

Musiclover221
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #4196 on: April 22, 2016, 07:50:24 PM »

I may be in the minority, but my favorite Darth Vader hilt is the one from ROTJ, and unlike ESB/ANH, it can't be made by just repositioning the control box and adding or taking away some wires.  In theory, a Prophecy could be modded to look like it, but that'd be a lot of work I can't do.

Of course, it'd also have to come with a custom blade plug, to sorta imitate the belt hanger David Prowse had.

Anybody else dig the ROTJ Vader saber?
I like any sabers epecially the RoTJ ones more but ESB is a firm solid second place.

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #4197 on: April 22, 2016, 10:04:16 PM »

The ROTJ Vader was a modified Graflex, so you'd actually probably have the best luck modifying a US Graflex to make it.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4198 on: April 25, 2016, 05:31:58 PM »

The ROTJ Vader was a modified Graflex, so you'd actually probably have the best luck modifying a US Graflex to make it.

I remember reading somewhere that both Luke's and Vader's from ANH were both made from Graflex flashes. Using wiper blades for the linear grips.

Sig by For Tyeth

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #4199 on: April 25, 2016, 06:25:56 PM »

I remember reading somewhere that both Luke's and Vader's from ANH were both made from Graflex flashes. Using wiper blades for the linear grips.

Vader's ANH saber was a modified MPP Microflash (which is what the Chosen One is based off of)
Only the ROTJ Vader is a Graflex.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: