Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489409 times)
shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4215 on: April 30, 2016, 07:01:24 PM »

PLEASE sell the Flamberge, Renegade and Renegade Small pommels separately!

FWIW, if you order any of the V3 or higher, up through the Prophecies, as you look at the selection of sabers sorted by price, you can order it with any of the Renegade pommels substituted for the standard pommels, at a small charge.  If you are ordering one anyway, and want a Renegade pommel for something else, do the substitution like that, and add a separate pommel of your choice from the DIY section.

But, workarounds aside, yeah, I'd like to be able to order more bits and pieces separately.

McClane
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #4216 on: April 30, 2016, 07:03:26 PM »

Have you emailed US and inquired about them? I've seen some people with those pommels on other sabers, and they got them separately.

I have and they said they don't sell em separately. 

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #4217 on: April 30, 2016, 07:24:50 PM »

See, here's the way I look at the empty hilts available.

1.  Easy way to get a belt hanger prop, if that's all you want.
2.  Good for doing some DIY building.  It's not cheaper, I'm sure, but you can learn a lot, and it can be a hobby for some folks.
3.  SOME of them, depending on your particular needs, may be a good source to cannibalize parts from.  For instance, an empty Shock is $99.  The emitter, separately, is $45 and the pommel is $25.  If all you want is the pommel and emitter, then you're better off buying those separately.  If, on the other hand, you can make use of the main body of the hilt for some other project, maybe something you're custom building with other US parts, maybe something you're building with TCSS parts, then it starts looking like a really good deal.  Now, that's just one example, because the pommel and emitter ARE available separately for that saber.  Heck, so is the body.  But there are other sabers that may, or may not, be useful to you when parted out.  Reaper?  Maybe, it depends on how much of it you have a use for.  Scorpion?  Maybe for someone, but the only part I really want an extra of is the emitter, so an empty isn't worth it to me.  The real value, as a hilt to be cannibalized, is when you can use all, or nearly all, of it.  The Renegade LE empty I'm waiting on, for example, is actually slightly an unknown at this point.  BUT, whether I can use the main body or not, for the $165 I get at the very least the pommel and three emitters, all of which I have uses for.  If I can use the main body the way I think I can, bonus.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4218 on: April 30, 2016, 07:33:07 PM »

I have and they said they don't sell em separately. 

Interesting. I agree with you, then. Sell those bad boys, US!

Signature banner by DarthScrub

StarWarsForce
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -106

Light or Dark Points? You choose!

« Reply #4219 on: May 03, 2016, 02:18:28 AM »

I would love to see 34" blades become standard without the additional price cost. At 5'9", the 36" blades are a bit long to spin, and while the 32" blades are awesome for me to spin, they can sometimes look quite short for some of the longer hilts (aka 12" hilts and above). I feel like 34" blades would be perfect. Alas, I'm ok with spending an extra $5, but it'd be nice if I didn't have to. Tongue

Sabers I own (in order of how I got them):
Dominix LE V4--AS--Stunt
Consular--Emerald RGBW--V4 Sound
Manticore CE--Emerald RGBW--V4 Sound
Crimson Reaper--Tri AS--V4 Sound (Free Premium GB)
Dark War Glaive Body/Crimson Reaper Emitter/Crimson Mantis Pommel Mix--BR--Stunt (Free Premium GB)
Dark Prophecy V3--DVA--V4 Sound
Initiate LE V4--CG--Lite Sound (2nd Summer Raffle Win, 4th Prize, 2016)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4220 on: May 03, 2016, 11:21:55 AM »

It occurred to me with this May 4th promo, that perhaps US should add a "merch" section to their main site on a permanent basis.

T-shirts, hoodies, hats, key fobs, lanyards...

I'd so get a shirt...lol

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4221 on: May 03, 2016, 08:58:17 PM »

It occurred to me with this May 4th promo, that perhaps US should add a "merch" section to their main site on a permanent basis.

T-shirts, hoodies, hats, key fobs, lanyards...

I'd so get a shirt...lol

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! Slow your roll. That might be a little too reasonable for this thread. Wink

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #4222 on: May 03, 2016, 09:51:52 PM »

Someone should go through this thread and compile a list of the good ideas to send to Ultrasabers

I am the other Blind Jedi

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #4223 on: May 03, 2016, 10:04:06 PM »

Someone should go through this thread and compile a list of the good ideas to send to Ultrasabers
no need. the ultrasabers hierarchy monitor this thread and implement good ideas whenever and wherever possible.

Darth_Seishin
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -18

You Don't Know the Power of the Darkside!

« Reply #4224 on: May 03, 2016, 10:17:08 PM »

IMPLEMENTATION STAT!!!

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me."

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #4225 on: May 03, 2016, 11:14:04 PM »

I've been reading this thread for over a year now. And have yet to see any suggestion from this thread implemented into the Sabres.

I am the other Blind Jedi

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #4226 on: May 04, 2016, 07:06:04 AM »

Some things take longer than others to implement.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4227 on: May 04, 2016, 10:13:34 AM »

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! Slow your roll. That might be a little too reasonable for this thread. Wink

LMAO! Slow your roll...hahaha. Smiley

-1 for that.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #4228 on: May 04, 2016, 02:28:07 PM »

I'd like to see an option for an emitter window on the Graflex, like some forum members have been DIYing lately.

I love the look, but don't dare try it myself.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4229 on: May 04, 2016, 02:38:14 PM »

no need. the ultrasabers hierarchy monitor this thread and implement good ideas whenever and wherever possible.

How else do you think we got black AV switches. Lord C proposed them and found a viable source.

If Project:BOOYA! pans out, I'm hopeful that the customization takes hold and becomes offered regularly by US.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: