Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489301 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4530 on: September 13, 2016, 08:56:38 PM »

Yes, I know we've all heard it a million times, but...

LIGHT WHIPS!!! COMBAT READY LIGHT WHIPS!!

~¿~

I foresee much of this...

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Duskheart
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -41

Bookaflock!

« Reply #4531 on: September 14, 2016, 04:11:59 AM »

It'd be nice if that picture worked, so we could see what you meant

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #4532 on: September 14, 2016, 01:37:53 PM »

Another thing on the v5 wishlist, psuedo random sound effect playing. I load a saber up with 12 clashes an often times only about 6-7 get played. Same with swings. The glancing singe sound that almost sounds like a voice going "..Awwwwww." is a cool sound, but not every 4-5 hits. -____- On all my sabers I've noticed that it really likes playing anything in slot 4 xD

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4533 on: September 14, 2016, 05:12:55 PM »

It'd be nice if that picture worked, so we could see what you meant

Whatever. It worked yesterday.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rina Ascura
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

Please keep it at 100!

« Reply #4534 on: September 16, 2016, 06:28:51 PM »

I often speak here of curved hilts, but right now I'm going to elaborate: a simple curved hilt needs to be done. Something basic like Initiate, Aeon and Dominix, but curved. Just take the curved elbow from Mantis, and attach it to an Initiate body. Such a saber will be very customizable and sought after by people who want blank canvas curved hilts without the greebles of Mantis.

BBL AND PROUD! The Expanded Universe - the old, the true, the brave!

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #4535 on: September 17, 2016, 04:24:05 AM »

What we really need is a version of the Obsidean launcher that uses the same color values that appear in DMX lighting or more comonly DJ lighting.  0-255.  There are quite a few resources out there using these values to create colors.  Anyone who programs websites, or has ever created a custom color on the computer would be familiar with these values.
Plus I am not a mathematician, and can't convert a value like 75R, 255G, 75B, to percentages.  For anyone who is curious this combination makes a lovely mint green color.
Plus given my blindness, a version of the Launcher that works with a screen reader program would be awesome too.

Rina Ascura
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

Please keep it at 100!

« Reply #4536 on: September 17, 2016, 05:05:24 AM »

BlindJedi, is it so hard to divide all the values by a factor of 2.55? You don't have to be a mathematician, you just need a calculator.

I think I have a plan how to bring the Simple Curved Hilt into existence. When I'm finished on saving money for my next saber, I'll order a custom basic saber with a Mantis elbow, and start reviewing and advertising and customizing it here on forums. When enough people will ask for another one of this kind, it will become a stock saber.

BBL AND PROUD! The Expanded Universe - the old, the true, the brave!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4537 on: September 17, 2016, 06:58:41 AM »

The Emerald launcher used to be 0-255, but it got changed due to customer feedback at the time.  I don't have much of an issue with it either way, the math is pretty simple if I want to try a color that I find 0-255 values for, but mostly I do colors by playing around with the sliders.

I do think it would be good if US could give you a toggle or checkbox option to choose the format you prefer to use, though, in the next update to the software.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #4538 on: September 19, 2016, 03:08:17 PM »

Most likely been suggested before but a reminder doesn't hurt anyone. lol. US brand day blades would be sweet.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #4539 on: September 20, 2016, 03:25:39 AM »

I do have a few suggestions, that I would love to see on the product pages as options.
Please let me know if you like any of the following.
We'll go with some of the most popular sabers, and some that I feel need a little more in the way of options.
Archon V2.1:
We'll start with the neck, and how I feel it needs some broader color options.  Since it is already black, the logical options would be Gold, Azure, Crimson, and Silver.
Next is the grip section, which I feel needs a few cosmetic options.  Basically a standard version, and a granade style version would be interesting.  I would also like to see an option to leave this section black, or silver.
Next is the switch, an interesting option here would be an activation box in either black or silver.
As for the rest of the saber, I can't think of anything else to do to it.
Chosen One:
This is a saber that in my opinion is screaming for some interesting options.
Lets start with the emitter.  Different styles and colors come to mind.  Leaving the emitter silver, or making it gold would be pretty impressive.  Changing its shape would be interesting too.  Maybe three versions, the standard version, a more rounded shaped still slanted, and one with a reduced angle of slant.  The windos and no windows options are still a must.
The same color options could be said for the rest of the saber.  Maybe this could even apply to the grip.
Consular:
The only options I'd like to see on this saber are involving the shroud.  Holes along the back of it would be appealing, plus a selection of colors, gold, azure, crimson, and maybe even black would be interesting.
If the shroud were black, maybe the body would have to be another color, like silver, gold, azure, or crimson.
Guardian:
This one is almost perfect, it just needs some color options of its own.  Maybe black, gold, azure, or crimson for the shroud.  I'd leave the body itself entirely alone.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4540 on: September 20, 2016, 10:10:52 AM »

An LE version of The Consular would be cool.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #4541 on: September 20, 2016, 04:56:26 PM »

An LE version of The Consular would be cool.

Nickle plated with a black shroud would be amazing. Tongue

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #4542 on: September 20, 2016, 05:52:16 PM »

Hi all, I've just tried editing a pic of the Consular to see it in Nickel with a Black Shroud and agree, very nice.
Would definitely stand out in a good way!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4543 on: September 20, 2016, 06:04:14 PM »

Hi all, I've just tried editing a pic of the Consular to see it in Nickel with a Black Shroud and agree, very nice.
Would definitely stand out in a good way!
Well?? Grin

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #4544 on: September 20, 2016, 06:20:16 PM »

I guess you guys want to see it, I will say it's only basic and I have put a watermark just so people don't think it's real but it gives you an idea.

Also if this breaks rules I'll delete!

Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: