Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1472895 times)
Liora Rey
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 37

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

« Reply #4860 on: January 16, 2017, 02:00:08 AM »

That would be amazing or, "the ssssenate" XD Would throw my money at it just because of the name and the meme XD

And a point to you CyberKyber for a name that also combines the phonetics of House Slytherin.  Smiley 

My Sabers:

Aeon LE v4 DVA^**
Dominix LE v4 BR^**
Prophecy GB**
Dark Liberator CG*
Fulcrum DVA^** (Winter Raffle Prize) 
Graflex SE AB^** (Winter Raffle Prize)

(^Emerald **Ob V4 *Ob Lite)

Wishlist...
Double Reaper Staff, Chosen One, Lost Gray Manticore

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -432

« Reply #4861 on: January 16, 2017, 11:40:35 AM »

My wishlist for a new product is a saber staff modeled after Rey's staff. 

I've seen a few images that may be wishful thinking for the upcoming Star Wars VIII release with light sabers attached to each end of Rey's staff.   And what an unwieldy beast it would be to add saber ends to her already long staff! 

But still... something a light side girl could wield that has a bit of Rey's industrial style as a signature look and feel would be super cool!

That might trump some of my other wishlist items for existing sabers.   Unfortunately, I keep adding to that list!     

Hmmm, does seem unwieldy, yes, but it may not be that far fetched. In fact, you could probably make it yourself using US parts! Think about it, looking at Rey's staff, you can see some lightsaber parts, specifically Maul's emitters. You could use a few black yari extensions on two black mhs emitter compatible sabers, stick a Dark menace emitter (or even dark manticore) on each side, plus two initiate 24" blades (or even shorter blades) and you should be good to go!

Lightsabers:
Counterfeit/Violent Darth Vader lightsaber (ROTJ look)- reaper emitter, warglaive body, T-grips, Heiland/MPP activation clamp -
Emerald driver + Obsidian V4 - Crimson red
Menace SE staff - BR
Chosen Once CE - Obs V4 Deep Red (custom)
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Archon V3.1 - Obs V4 Viridian green (custom lime+cyan)
War glaive/reaper hybrid, raven style - Deep Red/FO
Custom Prophecy V3 (Anakin AotC) -Medium Blue (custom)
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Apprentice LE (with black grip) - VA
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

« Reply #4862 on: January 16, 2017, 11:41:59 AM »

And a point to you CyberKyber for a name that also combines the phonetics of House Slytherin.  Smiley 

Haha, thanks! In fact, I'm actually from house Slytherin according to pottermore XD

Lightsabers:
Counterfeit/Violent Darth Vader lightsaber (ROTJ look)- reaper emitter, warglaive body, T-grips, Heiland/MPP activation clamp -
Menace SE staff - BR
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #4863 on: January 16, 2017, 12:17:19 PM »

Haha, thanks! In fact, I'm actually from house Slytherin according to pottermore XD

Slytherin represent!

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

« Reply #4864 on: January 16, 2017, 12:29:25 PM »

Slytherin represent!

Woo!

Lightsabers:
Menace SE staff - BR
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #4865 on: January 18, 2017, 09:14:22 PM »

A very serious want / suggestion: 

Male / Female couplers. 

I'm pretty sure if US offered Male/Female MHS compatible couplers, they'd sell like stupid crazy - it would allow for all kinds of smaller, easily-accessible mods for sabers.  I know with a coupler and a yari you can make a long extension, but I'm talking about shorter ones - like 3-6" at a time. 

That would be awesome.

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4866 on: January 18, 2017, 09:17:00 PM »

A very serious want / suggestion: 

Male / Female couplers. 

I'm pretty sure if US offered Male/Female MHS compatible couplers, they'd sell like stupid crazy - it would allow for all kinds of smaller, easily-accessible mods for sabers.  I know with a coupler and a yari you can make a long extension, but I'm talking about shorter ones - like 3-6" at a time. 

That would be awesome.
Get in line. We've been screaming for these for a while.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

« Reply #4867 on: January 18, 2017, 11:14:37 PM »

Get in line. We've been screaming for these for a while.

Well...I'm honestly kinda baffled about this entire idea.  To me it's kind of a no-brainer to provide different types of couplers and/or extenders.  I'm sure there has to be some sort of logistics reason as to why US doesn't - perhaps it wouldn't be profitable or something, who knows.  But damn, I NEED some different couplers

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #4868 on: January 19, 2017, 09:19:14 AM »

would be nice to see ob lite option w/ emerald driver.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4869 on: January 19, 2017, 02:58:04 PM »

Well...I'm honestly kinda baffled about this entire idea.  To me it's kind of a no-brainer to provide different types of couplers and/or extenders.  I'm sure there has to be some sort of logistics reason as to why US doesn't - perhaps it wouldn't be profitable or something, who knows.  But damn, I NEED some different couplers

Couplers they have.  Grin

What are you looking for?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4870 on: January 19, 2017, 03:15:53 PM »

He's looking for various lengths of extension, I believe.  Such as the ones I harvest from various crossguard sabers, between the emitter and the crosspiece, that are male threaded on one end and female on the other.

Yeah, it'd be handy if they sold those separately, and in a variety of lengths and designs.  Heck, the Arbiter neck is technically the same type of piece being requested.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4871 on: January 19, 2017, 05:24:25 PM »

He's looking for various lengths of extension, I believe.  Such as the ones I harvest from various crossguard sabers, between the emitter and the crosspiece, that are male threaded on one end and female on the other.

Yeah, it'd be handy if they sold those separately, and in a variety of lengths and designs.  Heck, the Arbiter neck is technically the same type of piece being requested.
It would be handy if they offered a comprehensive part catalog. I'm still anxiously awaiting the ability to purchase just a single Gade emitter.

Sig by For Tyeth

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4872 on: January 19, 2017, 05:58:36 PM »

It would be handy if they offered a comprehensive part catalog. I'm still anxiously awaiting the ability to purchase just a single Gade emitter.

I have put all three I got to good use.  They're nice emitters.

Darth Ominous
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -13

Dark side points please, and thank you.

« Reply #4873 on: January 20, 2017, 12:12:15 AM »

Somethings I would love to see Ultra Sabers offer is an adjustable coupler that will fit flush with hilts like the Scorpion, and Guardian. Would also like to see an option to buy custom length blade plugs on the website. Other than that I love what you guys are doing, keep up the awesome work.

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V3 (stunt) green
Aeon LE V4 (stunt) blue
Dark Liberator (stunt) red
Phantom V4 saber staff (stunt) red
Black Scorpion x2 saber staff w/ v4 sound orange w/ red foc
Azure Menace w/ v3 sound blue
Kyberlight V1 multi color

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

« Reply #4874 on: January 20, 2017, 01:11:38 AM »

Basically looking for some male/female couplers, or extenders.  I have several US couplers, but they're all male/male.

The idea is that I'd like to add some length to a saber, but not the 15"+coupler length that comes from adding a yari.  Those are cool in their own way of course, but I'm just looking to add like 3-6" in length at most. 

Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: