Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489446 times)
Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #4920 on: February 08, 2017, 08:45:31 PM »

Personally, I'd like to see them take a break from character sabers and get back to original designs.

I agree completely. I'd love to see more original designs. I can see why they'd do a lot of character ones, but some more original designs would be a great addition to an already amazing line of products.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

pepsiaddict
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

Brother of the Force: Neither Jedi nor Sith

« Reply #4921 on: February 11, 2017, 03:05:11 AM »

Another request for a darksaber. Black light led? I would finally complete checkout if I had that option. lol

I've got my Ford, my Springfield, and now my UltraSaber. Life is good.

LordVader0418
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #4922 on: February 11, 2017, 04:54:33 AM »

How about a program on their website where you can build a saber and it shows you what it would actually look like. This would come in handy when picking out parts as well as picking options for their completed sabers. I'd also like to see this option used with the pike extensions as I've seen quite a few sabers that are not flush with the pike when attached.

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -67

(Jacen) The End Justify the Means

« Reply #4923 on: February 11, 2017, 08:41:38 AM »

There are so many possible hilts, there should be a post vote thread and the top 6 most occuring sabers be voted upon by poll and suitted to ultrasabers.

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:
-Scorpion with Obsidian v3 soundboard and Sunriders Destiny color
-Converted Anakin Episode III Lightsaber with Red color
-Archon v3.1 Emerald and Obsidian v4 Soundboard
-Consular with green color obsidian v3
-Fulcrum with green color
-Prophecy V3 White color with standard sound
-Sentinel V4 Blue color with Obsidian V3

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4924 on: February 13, 2017, 08:39:10 PM »

Another request for a darksaber. Black light led? I would finally complete checkout if I had that option. lol
That's right. You develop it, and then they'll offer it as an option.

How about a program on their website where you can build a saber and it shows you what it would actually look like. This would come in handy when picking out parts as well as picking options for their completed sabers. I'd also like to see this option used with the pike extensions as I've seen quite a few sabers that are not flush with the pike when attached.
You mean like an MHS builder?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

LordVader0418
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4925 on: February 13, 2017, 08:43:25 PM »

You mean like an MHS builder?
I guess. I don't know what that is. Haha. I'm not very smart about this stuff.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4926 on: February 13, 2017, 09:13:43 PM »

I guess. I don't know what that is. Haha. I'm not very smart about this stuff.
Basically a program that allows you to select available MHS parts (Emitters, pommels, etc.) and configure them to see how they will look as an assembled saber.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

LordVader0418
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4927 on: February 13, 2017, 09:32:32 PM »

Basically a program that allows you to select available MHS parts (Emitters, pommels, etc.) and configure them to see how they will look as an assembled saber.
Yep. That's perfect. But also allow you to take already full hilts and put in saber color, windows or no windows. Things like that.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4928 on: February 13, 2017, 10:20:59 PM »

Yep. That's perfect. But also allow you to take already full hilts and put in saber color, windows or no windows. Things like that.
Well yah. That would fall under the Bodies category.

Sig by For Tyeth

pepsiaddict
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

Brother of the Force: Neither Jedi nor Sith

« Reply #4929 on: February 14, 2017, 12:12:11 AM »

Has a black light led in the correct size not been invented yet???

I've got my Ford, my Springfield, and now my UltraSaber. Life is good.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4930 on: February 14, 2017, 03:13:46 AM »

Slimmer curved saber once again please Tongue Still waiting on this to happen. Like not as bulky and stuff and no claws on a new version. Maybe add it to the V4/5 line of sabers or something

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4931 on: February 14, 2017, 08:43:50 PM »

Has a black light led in the correct size not been invented yet???
What would be the desired effect? A black light doesn't do a good job of illuminating.

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4932 on: February 14, 2017, 08:57:36 PM »

What would be the desired effect? A black light doesn't do a good job of illuminating.

It also has more of a purple glow doesn't it?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4933 on: February 14, 2017, 10:15:03 PM »

If I'm thinking right, black lights are verging on UV, which is beyond the visible spectrum. That's why they have such cool effects on that trippy paint.

Sig by For Tyeth

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #4934 on: February 14, 2017, 11:54:17 PM »

Heya guys,

I can't speak for everyone, but if you have an Emerald saber, give this a try:

It's not exactly Blacklight UV, HOWEVER...I tend to leave my Scorpion Emerald blade color in a purple mode (I'd have to plug it in and give you the exact settings, which I can't do right now 'cause I'm at work), and when it's in this setting - it straight up changes the colors of things illuminated by it.

Whites light up like under a UV, greens become orange, yellows become red, things that are fluorescent in color glow extra bright, etc.

It's pretty close, folks.

If anyone's interested I'll plug it in later and let ya know the actual Emerald settings I'm talking about.

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: