Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489443 times)
BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #5115 on: April 17, 2017, 02:44:51 AM »

I'd love to see a hilt with a black body, and silver and gold details.
I'd also like to see a refresh for the Prophecy, Standard Issue, and Liberator.
Prophecy, should get some grips like that of the Graflex, and maybe an updated emitter.
Standard Issue, should get some black anadized grip sections, and some accent buttons.
Liberator, should get just an overhaul for fitting in the new Diamond electronics.
The dark versions of each of the above hilts should have simply the reverse coloring.

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #5116 on: April 17, 2017, 02:59:56 AM »

I'd love to see a hilt with a black body, and silver and gold details.
I'd also like to see a refresh for the Prophecy, Standard Issue, and Liberator.
Prophecy, should get some grips like that of the Graflex, and maybe an updated emitter.
Standard Issue, should get some black anadized grip sections, and some accent buttons.
Liberator, should get just an overhaul for fitting in the new Diamond electronics.
The dark versions of each of the above hilts should have simply the reverse coloring.

That sounds like the price of the Prophecy would then overtake the likes of the Bane or the Archon 2.1.

The Standard Issue may look cool in a "light" two tone, but I'm a big fan of it as it is too (in all versions) so I kind of hope they don't do that until I've added both Dark Versions to my collection.

The Liberator however, little unsung hero that it is, is already capable of being a Diamond saber Smiley so if that's all that's been stopping you, you should get one now while the sale is on because that hilt is fantastic!

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5117 on: April 17, 2017, 03:06:05 AM »

Brass as a AV switch option. Also, optional control boxes on all sabers.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5118 on: April 17, 2017, 07:39:07 AM »

How about just something cool looking. Then something... Unnatural looking

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5119 on: April 17, 2017, 04:09:44 PM »

That sounds like the price of the Prophecy would then overtake the likes of the Bane or the Archon 2.1.

The Standard Issue may look cool in a "light" two tone, but I'm a big fan of it as it is too (in all versions) so I kind of hope they don't do that until I've added both Dark Versions to my collection.

The Liberator however, little unsung hero that it is, is already capable of being a Diamond saber Smiley so if that's all that's been stopping you, you should get one now while the sale is on because that hilt is fantastic!

Found a leaked photo of that updated Prophecy Tongue

I think something that many forget to take into consideration is that the V-series hilts are first and foremost combat sabers. They are designed to look good, but more to take an @$$ whoopin' and still function.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #5120 on: April 18, 2017, 03:12:59 AM »

I second this, and couldn't agree with you more.

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #5121 on: April 18, 2017, 03:23:44 AM »

I second this, and couldn't agree with you more.
Agreed^^  Point of fact, I'd love to see US release the Archon w/ the activation box (Archon v4 perhaps?).  Until then, I'm thinking of getting an Archon v3 and modding it w/ a graflex clamp.  I'd just need to figure out what other hardware to supplement it....

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #5122 on: April 19, 2017, 08:14:38 AM »

Brass or gold AVs would be great. I had to paint my AV switch on my ELectrum Wind to get it to match the button it was on.

Speaking of, it'd be AWESOME to get a monarch with gold details, it'd be really close to Palpatine's saber.

Edit: no, palps saber has a 3 color deal going on with brushed metal, stainless steel, and gold. Actually the Consular could be modified to a Palpatine saber with the right pommel and some work on the shroud, but not the Monarch.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #5123 on: April 19, 2017, 11:18:28 AM »

I received my first Emerald Driver today, on The Guardian. I am still learning my way around it. I think it would be good if the Emerald Driver USB connector was an external feature rather than an internal one with the batteries. This way I don't need to unscrew the pommel and try to release the battery holder compartment, which is very hard to do for my Guardian. So an external USB port, just like the recharge port, all external would be very convenient.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5124 on: April 19, 2017, 01:15:57 PM »

OK, you know how you have the option to add a blade plug when you order a saber? Ever been frustrated when you get it only to find out that when installed it isn't long enough to bottom out while being able to be secured, and then your MLS rattles around while your walking?

What I'd like to see is an option on the Plug selection to have the plug custom cut for length. That way you don't order something like a Scorpion, get a 2" plug, and find out that there's still 2.5" to get down to the MLS.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5125 on: April 19, 2017, 01:23:02 PM »

OK, you know how you have the option to add a blade plug when you order a saber? Ever been frustrated when you get it only to find out that when installed it isn't long enough to bottom out while being able to be secured, and then your MLS rattles around while your walking?

What I'd like to see is an option on the Plug selection to have the plug custom cut for length. That way you don't order something like a Scorpion, get a 2" plug, and find out that there's still 2.5" to get down to the MLS.
Or an MLS/LED module retention screw. Roll Eyes

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5126 on: April 19, 2017, 02:23:10 PM »

Or an MLS/LED module retention screw. Roll Eyes
Maybe. But also with the plug, it ensures that any windows are properly covered.

Sig by For Tyeth

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5127 on: April 22, 2017, 02:00:33 AM »

Covertech wheel placed on the right side stock for the Manticore please? And possibly some kind of special covertech wheel for the Monarch finally? I know it can be done. I'd like to have that option for if I ever buy me a Monarch which I will at some point, would be a way nice wearing lightsaber for sure =] I like the covertech wheels on the right side though because it always shows the front details of the saber when wearing it. At least that's the side I'd thinking of anyway. Whichever side when you wear it like the switch details on the saber shows more and such. Like I just feel like the Manticore should be a saber that comes stock with a covertech wheel already on since both are a bit higher end sabers. That's just me though 

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #5128 on: April 23, 2017, 04:41:59 PM »

I would like to see a V2 of the Emerald board. The new Diamond board is just too much in my opinion. With too many options and I don't think most people want to put in the time it takes to figure it all out. I would love me to see an upgraded version of the Emerald board with extended memory and a few added options like spin and stab. 

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #5129 on: April 23, 2017, 06:06:34 PM »

I would like to see a V2 of the Emerald board. The new Diamond board is just too much in my opinion. With too many options and I don't think most people want to put in the time it takes to figure it all out. I would love me to see an upgraded version of the Emerald board with extended memory and a few added options like spin and stab. 

I think that could be best, and most economically, done by eventual tweaks to the firmware.  Perhaps they can have different levels of interface, like a selection in the launcher where you can have a simplified version, for setting up simpler things, structured much like the Emerald setup is, or you can select the full-blown version.  Maybe even a way to do initial setups via the simplified version, that can then be taken into the full-feature launcher to tweak up with a few added effects?

Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: