Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489447 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5550 on: November 09, 2017, 03:26:58 AM »

I just want to revist this and say I hope the "few" wasn't just three different versions of the same thing. I really do hope US have an actual SABER design coming out before year's end.

Me too.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5551 on: November 09, 2017, 03:28:08 AM »

I agree but am skeptical unfortunately.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5552 on: November 09, 2017, 03:30:04 AM »

I agree but am skeptical unfortunately.
As much as I want a new hilt, I wouldn't mind waiting until 1st quarter 2018.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #5553 on: November 09, 2017, 03:53:14 AM »

Well here it is, the brood guard, just in time to get more raffle entry's.

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #5554 on: November 09, 2017, 04:41:14 AM »

The person I was speaking with at US seemed to indicate that there is more than one design being released before the end of the year.  One of them may possibly be a remodel of an older design. 
I'm still hoping for a revamp of the Archon V2.1 into an Obi-Wan sort of design.

I am the other Blind Jedi

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5555 on: November 09, 2017, 05:28:39 AM »

check the web site....one is out in 3 versions.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Galvatrix98
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -47

Unaffiliated. DS points preferred

« Reply #5556 on: November 09, 2017, 05:30:10 AM »

The person I was speaking with at US seemed to indicate that there is more than one design being released before the end of the year.  One of them may possibly be a remodel of an older design. 
I'm still hoping for a revamp of the Archon V2.1 into an Obi-Wan sort of design.
I'd just like the V3 with an activation box lol. I could kind of understand not wanting to put one on from a dueling standpoint before, but the Graflex and Chosen One kind of throw that argument out the window. Doesn't really get in the way much anyway

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

Owned: 
Dark Initiate v3 | Dominix LE v4
Overlord | Aeon v2
Fulcrum
Dominix v5
Monarch
Bane | Phantasm Initiate v3

Wishlist:
Sentinel LE v5
Manticore

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5557 on: November 09, 2017, 01:03:27 PM »

The Arbiter is kind of their Kenobi hilt, so I'd prefer to see that redesigned, potentially shorter, and less just something you could make identically with TCSS parts. 

Now, if they wanna throw an activation box on the Archon? That'd be nice. I would  maybe get one if the switch wasn't in the grenade section. I kinda wish you could get boxes on any saber you want.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5558 on: November 09, 2017, 02:23:58 PM »

Yeah that Tonfa LE is sexy. Not my style but it is very shiny
IKR. I need a Banking Clan to finagle some funds my way. Seriously my long dormant saber fanatic is desperately trying to figure out how to rapidly acquire funding, and damn responsibility.

Wow that's a most definite pass... at that price point it's not even attractive for mod purposes Shocked
I strongly disagree. I like the LEs, and the SEs are nice and shiny, but the std black?.....shmexy.  I foresee many policemen getting and gifting these.

I also love how they contoured the handle. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin We wants them, precious.

Especially that LE. I just priced one, and for me without sound it would be 197$. Not a bad price at all, especially for the longest, widest hilt in the US lineup. Cheesy I kind of want one now.
Shocked Ugh, I know. For me the big question is: do I sacrifice sound in order to acquire hastily? Roll Eyes The other part of me is wondering if I actually want sound on them (yes contemplating a pair). With all the added movement of their use, I question how it will sound.

Is US now giving us LED retention screws?

You posed an interesting question. I took a closer look at the full length pic (sorry can't re-post, check website listing). The item description says the length is 15.75", but the 18" blade they show in the image looks shorter than the length of the hilt. This makes me think that they set the blade screw farther back in the hilt to give it more strength.

In the video Emory said that there is a retention screw for the LED module on this one. I don't know if it is something that is going to become standard or not though.
Ok, I might be mistaken. One thing I did notice in the option menus: No pommel selection.

I just want to revist this and say I hope the "few" wasn't just three different versions of the same thing. I really do hope US have an actual SABER design coming out before year's end.
They might have one more, but it's unlikely. I don't think they would unleash that many new hilts before the busiest saber buying season of the year. But then I have been known to make mistakes......from time to time. Roll Eyes

As much as I want a new hilt, I wouldn't mind waiting until 1st quarter 2018.
Agreed. Wait for the two sweetest words in the American language: TAX REFUND! Grin

I'd just like the V3 with an activation box lol. I could kind of understand not wanting to put one on from a dueling standpoint before, but the Graflex and Chosen One kind of throw that argument out the window. Doesn't really get in the way much anyway
Actually they do get in the way. If one is determined, they can find a way to work around them. Personally I find the Archon V2.1 to be one of the best premiums for dueling with.

PS: Sorry for derailing the main topic. Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

skribs
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 151

« Reply #5559 on: November 09, 2017, 02:27:43 PM »

No pommel selection in the menu, but it does have an MHS compatible pommel according to the video.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5560 on: November 09, 2017, 02:52:24 PM »

IKR. I need a Banking Clan to finagle some funds my way. Seriously my long dormant saber fanatic is desperately trying to figure out how to rapidly acquire funding, and damn responsibility.

Ramen, lots and lots of ramen

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5561 on: November 09, 2017, 06:16:15 PM »

Ramen, lots and lots of ramen
Doesn't make a difference. I have a $1600 repair estimate to tend to. Although...........I have a $1000 loan check in my backpack. Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5562 on: November 09, 2017, 06:23:03 PM »

Doesn't make a difference. I have a $1600 repair estimate to tend to. Although...........I have a $1000 loan check in my backpack. Roll Eyes

Ouch. Yeah ramen isn't going to help you save with an estimate that steep. Be a good Sith and maybe Santa will bring you a saber this year?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5563 on: November 09, 2017, 06:31:01 PM »

Ouch. Yeah ramen isn't going to help you save with an estimate that steep. Be a good Sith and maybe Santa will bring you a saber this year?
Right. Being a good Sith means Santa won't even set foot in my county, let alone my home.

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5564 on: November 09, 2017, 07:16:48 PM »

Shocked Ugh, I know. For me the big question is: do I sacrifice sound in order to acquire hastily? Roll Eyes The other part of me is wondering if I actually want sound on them (yes contemplating a pair). With all the added movement of their use, I question how it will sound.

Ok, I might be mistaken. One thing I did notice in the option menus: No pommel selection.

I'll totally get a pair when I order them. No question about that. But I'm thinking the same as you. Do they really need sound?

I also noticed that, but he did say that to order a different pommel you had to go to the "build your own lightsaber" section.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: