Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1488898 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5625 on: December 01, 2017, 03:54:27 PM »

TCW Obiwan would be cool. Most versions out there are ROTS or ANH, I personally like the one from TCW. Tongue

Not seeing how this hilt is special as it is supposed to be the same hilt that carries into ROTS and then ANH. Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #5626 on: December 02, 2017, 04:35:26 AM »

TCW Obiwan would be cool. Most versions out there are ROTS or ANH, I personally like the one from TCW. Tongue

That would be nice, essentially a true grenade section with a switch box that looks accurate.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5627 on: December 02, 2017, 01:07:43 PM »

The Clone Wars Obi-wan saber is actually different, the bottom grip is more low profile than the ROTS or ANH, the wind vane is more solid looking, and the top neck is a darker color too which is why I think the way the removable blade saber was like that for as well even though it was listed as ROTS Tongue A true thin neck Obi-wan saber would be sweet though and with the box as well, but maybe make it smooth on the edges like the Chosen One and Graflex sabers

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5628 on: December 02, 2017, 03:35:33 PM »

The Clone Wars Obi-wan saber is actually different, the bottom grip is more low profile than the ROTS or ANH, the wind vane is more solid looking, and the top neck is a darker color too which is why I think the way the removable blade saber was like that for as well even though it was listed as ROTS Tongue A true thin neck Obi-wan saber would be sweet though and with the box as well, but maybe make it smooth on the edges like the Chosen One and Graflex sabers

All of the above, plus TCW version is harder to find. Gives US something unique.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5629 on: December 02, 2017, 09:10:02 PM »

I have to agree, TCW OWK would be a great saber to own.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #5630 on: December 03, 2017, 10:20:45 AM »

Don't know if it's said before but.. USB 3.0 Compatibility for the V3/V4 soudboard.
Have to use 2 different laptops in order to use both my emerald driver and my V4 soundboard.

Laptop with USB 2.0 doesn't support the Emerald driver. (tried updating different things, keeps giving the error message)
Laptop with USB 3.0 can't find the Obsidian V4 soundboard.

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #5631 on: December 03, 2017, 07:58:15 PM »

Strange, I haven't had any problems accessing my Emerald board using USB 2.0 ports. It's the 3.0 ports I can't make either one work with

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #5632 on: December 05, 2017, 05:19:10 PM »

So for everyone who wants to see an Ultrasabers-style Darksaber.....
well its not an official design, but heres my vision of how it could be

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36592.0

hope you like

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #5633 on: December 06, 2017, 05:03:16 AM »

I would like to see an Azure Scorpion.

If Ultrasabers could just make more azure hilts for my friend here, that would be great!  Grin Tongue

1) How about more azure versions?

I'm playing catch up, from being a few months off the forum . . . and just a little while ago thought it would be very cool for US to do an Azure Sentinel LE . . . YES PLEASE  Cool Cool Cool

ps . . . for history sake, here's a few other Azure hilts US has produced in the past . . .

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5634 on: December 06, 2017, 05:10:49 AM »

I would so sport on of those. quite impressive.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5635 on: December 06, 2017, 05:15:47 AM »

I'm playing catch up, from being a few months off the forum . . . and just a little while ago thought it would be very cool for US to do an Azure Sentinel LE . . . YES PLEASE  Cool Cool Cool

ps . . . for history sake, here's a few other Azure hilts US has produced in the past . . .

Um... I love the look of the SI, and especially the Dark SI with verticle grooves. But those don't even come close the the Azure one. Absolutely gorgeous.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5636 on: December 06, 2017, 02:00:30 PM »

Yeah. Would be nice to have an all blue Liberator again Tongue How about a more affordable S slanted emitter style saber? Like the Standard Issue but with a different S slant and body design? Would be cool as well I think =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #5637 on: December 06, 2017, 02:14:17 PM »

How about a variety of powder coating options for any saber?

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5638 on: December 06, 2017, 02:35:22 PM »

Just saw the efforts of one of the noobs: cimredopyh

I would love to see more color options like this made available for direct purchase. It's simplicity has great appeal to me.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Justotron
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #5639 on: December 06, 2017, 11:39:06 PM »

I think it would be cool to add a customize section where you can choose pommel, emitter and parts for the hilt and it will give you a computer generated preview so you can bring saber customization to the next level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: