Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1488381 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6270 on: August 08, 2018, 10:10:52 PM »

New special fonts made for specific sabers? Would be a cool idea for if you go with V4 sound =]

I have a similar suggestion and it won't be the first time for me putting it out there either.

Multiple lockups, blaster blocks and multiple force effects for the Diamond boards....PLEASE...

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #6271 on: August 09, 2018, 03:52:45 AM »

There are only two sabers I am waiting on now.
•Anakin Skywalker - AOTC version
•Obi-Wan Kenobi - ROTS and ANH version
Hey US I'm going to keep asking for these two sabers until I have them in my Blind Jedi hands.

Stone37
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 82

« Reply #6272 on: August 09, 2018, 02:20:33 PM »

Hey US I'm going to keep asking for these two sabers until I have them in my Blind Jedi hands.

I would say the Prophecy V3 is (pretty close to) the AOTC Anakin lightsaber.  It's why I bought it.  Cool

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #6273 on: August 09, 2018, 03:21:49 PM »

I would say the Prophecy V3 is (pretty close to) the AOTC Anakin lightsaber.  It's why I bought it.  Cool

Same here, but I have the Dark version.

But, I am so getting a silver one too!

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #6274 on: August 09, 2018, 05:52:20 PM »

Not close enough for me, they might need to consider making a V4 version then, with the black grips. 
Possibly even an activation box.

Stone37
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 82

« Reply #6275 on: August 09, 2018, 06:11:55 PM »

Not close enough for me, they might need to consider making a V4 version then, with the black grips. 
Possibly even an activation box.
Sounds like a fun project and many have done just this. You'll find pictures of such in the forum.

I too love the activation box and wish it could be added to any saber. It would look fantastic on the Prophesy!  That being said, I will say I did not follow through with creating an activation box for my own Prophesy because it would take away from the wield-ability of the saber. The V3 (as is) fits well in both my hands and works as both a one and two handed saber.

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #6276 on: August 09, 2018, 06:19:56 PM »

Sounds like a fun project and many have done just this. You'll find pictures of such in the forum.

I too love the activation box and wish it could be added to any saber. It would look fantastic on the Prophesy!  That being said, I will say I did not follow through with creating an activation box for my own Prophesy because it would take away from the wield-ability of the saber. The V3 (as is) fits well in both my hands and works as both a one and two handed saber.

Agreed on the Prophecy for sure. I like its sleek styling and an activation box would be sweet, but yeah, I can see losing some wield-ability for sure.

I like to think of the Prophecy as a hot rod of a hilt. Sleek, cool looking and great to handle all around.

To me, it's pretty much perfect.

I love my Dark Prophecy.

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6277 on: August 10, 2018, 01:13:26 AM »

I am with you on a Kenobi from ANH/RotS!

*EDIT*

While typing out my other thread for my Diamond Controller idea, I have an epiphany.

If blaster blocks are too hard, we need mulitple lockup sounds.

If I am understanding myself and the Diamond Controller software correctly, if I could make a blast block-like effect, I could just replace my lockup sound with blaster effects.

So please, Diamond controller users need the ability to add more than one lockup!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #6278 on: August 10, 2018, 03:04:45 AM »

With my V3 Obsidian saber I put blaster block sounds that are activated same as lockup so with Diamond to make a corresponding light affect that would be even better.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #6279 on: August 10, 2018, 03:36:42 AM »

I am with you on a Kenobi from ANH/ROTS!
Thank you so much.
Points for you.

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #6280 on: August 11, 2018, 03:00:38 AM »

I'd like Raven spikes that can be flipped so that the short end is toward the emitter.
Basically need a second slot  milled into them

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6281 on: August 11, 2018, 03:58:31 PM »

I'm thirded on an Obi-wan Revenge and Hope lightsabers for sure Tongue Like give different finish options/looks and stuff. Clean, first time weathered finish but if you go weathered you get the classic d-ring set up vs clean you get covertech wheel set up and shinier thin neck and maybe first time tac switch set up too under the box card?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #6282 on: August 11, 2018, 08:38:42 PM »

I think an option to NOT purchase a blade would be good as we build up the options when ordering a saber. I'm sure many of us have a lot of spare blades anyway. I don't want to buy a blade necessarily each time when I order a new saber. And that helos with reducing shipping costs too.

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #6283 on: August 11, 2018, 09:28:29 PM »

I  can get behind that idea Sidious. Not going to save a lot on the saber itself but shipping should be much better for the very much smaller package.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6284 on: August 11, 2018, 09:51:08 PM »

I think an option to NOT purchase a blade would be good as we build up the options when ordering a saber. I'm sure many of us have a lot of spare blades anyway. I don't want to buy a blade necessarily each time when I order a new saber. And that helos with reducing shipping costs too.

Agreed, that would make shipping so much cheaper and easier if given the option to order a saber without the balde

Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: